Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I still blame Juviii for only playing in last hour when I'm not there and after the vote was cast
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
550
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Hardy - Confirms DD is Town by pirating Day 3 roleclaimer.
Gry - used his anon votes two days in a row to lynch a Townie
Holt - not hiding enough it seems
Sam - not doctoring enough it seems
DD - restless and talks with all caps
Mazino - troublemaker could also be lover
xi0 - Health Townie. Seems very uninterested
Nash - believes with all of her body/spirit/soul that I'm Mafia even though I'm not
😔
I'm not even pushing for you today I'm happy just getting a det result tonight and probably dying in the process
I wanted to det you yesterday but if I made today all about you vs me again that would be fun for no-one and probably throwing for town
I'm trying to let go man
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Ok tell me why as noble lover I'd get this much attention on myself, got my almost lynched D2 and maybe lynched D3 now
You are getting this much attention today because the prime mafia suspects saved you on day 2 by killing raeko.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,243
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I could've just NVD'd Juviii... but you two lynch her.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,726
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Gry is probs town
Hardy's choice of pirate was a little odd
Mazi feels scummy
Faust's guy is bald

🤔
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,683
Gender
Female
Country
China
Okay, there's 1 hour left, Im pretty sure I caught all properly placed votes. Time-wise this is the most I can extend it by right now
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You are getting this much attention today because the prime mafia suspects saved you on day 2 by killing raeko.
Everyone who was online saved me, we discussed and went raeko together. And I still dont believe theres a larger mafia at large
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,683
Gender
Female
Country
China
Sorry for the stress earlier, hopefully this compensates a little. Good luck
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Faust/Mazino/Samuel are townie to me if you got me then congrats on the win.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,683
Gender
Female
Country
China
There's a table in the votepost that contains an overview of all votes by everyone; you can check that too if you haven't already.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top