Yeah. :/I hate how inactive Gary, Holt, and DD have been
Yeah. :/I hate how inactive Gary, Holt, and DD have been
Thank you bhaiVotes updated, bit of a busy morning, extending the phase by 30 mins so you can adjust to this new information
Shit playOk tell me why as noble lover I'd get this much attention on myself, got my almost lynched D2 and maybe lynched D3 now
I believe you now.Ok tell me why as noble lover I'd get this much attention on myself, got my almost lynched D2 and maybe lynched D3 now
Maybe i suck too, i just talk a lot usuallyWell maybe i do suck at this game. Too much kopfkino you know
Hardy - Confirms DD is Town by pirating Day 3 roleclaimer.
Gry - used his anon votes two days in a row to lynch a Townie
Holt - not hiding enough it seems
Sam - not doctoring enough it seems
DD - restless and talks with all caps
Mazino - troublemaker could also be lover
xi0 - Health Townie. Seems very uninterested
Nash - believes with all of her body/spirit/soul that I'm Mafia even though I'm not
You are getting this much attention today because the prime mafia suspects saved you on day 2 by killing raeko.Ok tell me why as noble lover I'd get this much attention on myself, got my almost lynched D2 and maybe lynched D3 now
I wanted to stoat..Shit play
Not strange for samuel as townieHorrible plays from the Hider and horrible plays from the Doctor![]()
Everyone who was online saved me, we discussed and went raeko together. And I still dont believe theres a larger mafia at largeYou are getting this much attention today because the prime mafia suspects saved you on day 2 by killing raeko.
Thanks Copan.Okay, there's 1 hour left, Im pretty sure I caught all properly placed votes. Time-wise this is the most I can extend it by right now
What did sam do wrong?Horrible plays from the Hider and horrible plays from the Doctor![]()
Hey I respect that and you, you even played stoat right by firing at the wrong target (gotta keep it 100%)I wanted to stoat..