Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ok this is all the time i can sqeueeze out. Dunno if panda extended or not but maybe I can return in 25 mins if all goes well irl
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Holt Why you upset? Perhaps you expected 3 bodies to show up?

Notice how this bum keeps his options open all the time. The only one he's "certain" is me because I'm directly confronting him. Then he jumps from Gry to RS to... Nash? Gary? Hard to keep track at this point with all this flip flopping.

What’s with the misinformation? I voted Raeko because the lynch would’ve been Gry or Gary. I was against Raeko for it being a shot in the dark considering she barely played. When did I say I thought she was town??

I didn’t say Gry/Gary made me not use it. I only mentioned I wanted to see what came of it. I saw no other need to use my sickly otherwise.
You're a bad liar, it's all in the thread.

Raeko’s flip also meant I had to reevaluate things. Hiding simply posed an unnecessary risk, and I felt pretty confident I won’t be targeted.
Gee maybe if you played Hider as a Hider 🥴

Votekill1 Hardy Votekill2 Gry. The latter is debatable but Hardy is definitely pulling stuff from thin air. That’s 2/2 they’ve agreed on lynch targets and been wrong btw. And yes I did vote Raeko too but I expressed my displeasure of going that route. Ofcourse my hand wasn’t forced and I didn’t really want to lynch any of Gry, Gary or Faust yesterday for reasons but still
Anyway I won’t be switching off Hardy as I’m pretty sure he’s not town. As mentioned yesterday I’d rather have lynched RS. IMO odds of both being genuine are low. Nash feels like another shot in the dark claim and Maz proved himself as TM. T.Lover remains possible but no point chasing that. Sam being doc doesn’t seem too out of place.
I had no intention to reveal this but I also have sickly secondary. N1 I used my hider, and N2 I contemplated passing but held off for the Gry/Gary exchange. I also didn’t hide because I suspected 2 kills will happen and didn’t feel like taking the risk. I intended to prove this next day by simply infecting someone but seeing things proceed in this manner is just disappointing. Well I plan to use it tonight and then you can debate whether it makes sense for me to be sickly+lover secondary.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm on my phone and it's dying and you cunts are going too fast
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
611
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah. And he's playing really badly.
Who's Hardy's pair if it's him rather than Holt?

I guess Holt could just be misguided but I struggle seeing it be Hardy instead
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yeah. And he's playing really badly.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@digitaldude

What did you think of Sam's claim?
I will choose to trust but its at odds with bodyguard/hider, like I said everyone is sus
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
611
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Dude I've been on Nash's ass all game and explained it a bunch of times??? The reactions she makes in thread seem fake af and I don't believe in the det claim
😔
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Troublemaker Lover would is a strong role no?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
WHY YOU PROTECT HARDY WHY THE FCK DID HE PIRATE ME DIDNT HE THINK I WAS MAFIA, WHY DIDNT HE PIRATE YOU!!
WHAT DO I GET FROM PIRATING GRYSUN I DON'T EVEN DISTRUST HIM

IN THE MOST LIKELY SCENARIO I STEAL NOBLE FROM TOWNIE NOBLE AND THEN WHAT??? HE'S NOT CONFIRMED BECAUSE HE CAN BE NOBLE AND IF I USE HIS ANON YOU WON'T BELIEVE ME BECAUSE IT'S A FUCKING ANON VOTE
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

HE CAN BE LOVER* AAAA

WHEREAS RESTLESS SPIRIT CANNOT BE LOVER BECAUSE IT'S STUPID
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Thanks.

Votelock Hardy
What are you doing OMFG
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
2nd Healthy Townie in a game with vote NVD and Sickly looks legit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

WHEREAS RESTLESS SPIRIT CANNOT BE LOVER BECAUSE IT'S STUPID
--- Double Post Merged
Yeah.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

OMG so Hardy is Townie after all?

I FUCKED UP SORRY.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
WHAT DO I GET FROM PIRATING GRYSUN I DON'T EVEN DISTRUST HIM

IN THE MOST LIKELY SCENARIO I STEAL NOBLE FROM TOWNIE NOBLE AND THEN WHAT??? HE'S NOT CONFIRMED BECAUSE HE CAN BE NOBLE AND IF I USE HIS ANON YOU WON'T BELIEVE ME BECAUSE IT'S A FUCKING ANON VOTE
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

HE CAN BE LOVER* AAAA

WHEREAS RESTLESS SPIRIT CANNOT BE LOVER BECAUSE IT'S STUPID
--- Double Post Merged, ---



What are you doing OMFG
In this scenario, gry confirms role is gone, you confirm you stole the role and use it. To believe you are still mafia we would need to believe you are specifically the mafia pirate, and that gry is 100% a townie because you cant steal from a mafia.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
In this scenario, gry confirms role is gone, you confirm you stole the role and use it. To believe you are still mafia we would need to believe you are specifically the mafia pirate, and that gry is 100% a townie because you cant steal from a mafia.
NO BECAUSE THEN YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN GRY AND YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GRY
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
But in the real world you stole restless spirit from me which can't be confirmed at all
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
611
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
3x Holt

3x Gary
3x Gry
3x Hardy

2x Nash

1x Faust
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top