Why hasnt xi0 caught a single sickly damn itHolt could just be making up sickly to justify xi0 btw
Why hasnt xi0 caught a single sickly damn itHolt could just be making up sickly to justify xi0 btw
Oh as if, get off of my dick with that nonsense. It hasn't been seen in 30+ games, if course I'm gonna try and protect who I think will dieCause that's a really bad play.
As Doctor you should always be cautious that you might be an Insane Doc.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He's gonna snipeIf Holt is Mafia he wouldn't leave before EoD and hope for the best, especially in a day that Troublemaker is active.
No. No more vote updates. I'm just gonna do nothingCan we get a vote update? @Copy Panda
He's done it before as traitorIf Holt is Mafia/Lovrr he wouldn't leave before EoD and hope for the best, especially in a day that Troublemaker is active.
He's gonna snipe
I never considered that.He's done it before as traitor
Faust locked off me onto hardy~15 mins left, if I missed any votes now would be a great time to tell me
No earlier he moved his first vote in this post. Both were onto Hardy, which is not allowed, so I ignored it.^ that was not a vote, a link to his vote for panda
I can lock Holt but I'm not letting Hardy get suckered instead of Gry@NashSilver at this point lock your votes
I feel like I trust Nash more than Gary but thats mainly because of Gary's activity. Not sure if Healthy townie fits his original hint:@SirSamuel016 @Mazino thoughts on Gary vs Nash?