Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,736
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Cause that's a really bad play.

As Doctor you should always be cautious that you might be an Insane Doc.
Oh as if, get off of my dick with that nonsense. It hasn't been seen in 30+ games, if course I'm gonna try and protect who I think will die
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
If Holt is Mafia/Lover/TP he wouldn't leave before EoD and hope for the best, especially in a day that Troublemaker is active.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@SirSamuel016 @Mazino thoughts on Gary vs Nash?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If Holt is Mafia he wouldn't leave before EoD and hope for the best, especially in a day that Troublemaker is active.
He's gonna snipe
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
558
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
If Holt is Mafia/Lovrr he wouldn't leave before EoD and hope for the best, especially in a day that Troublemaker is active.
He's done it before as traitor
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Like he legit was losing all his arguments and went out to "do groceries". He'll vote in the final minute.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Faust why the hell did you lock me omg
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
558
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
^ that was not a vote, a link to his vote for panda
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
558
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
@NashSilver at this point lock your votes
I can lock Holt but I'm not letting Hardy get suckered instead of Gry
I think both are good but a Hardy angle is beyond dumb here at least Gry has high value if evil flip
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,736
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@SirSamuel016 @Mazino thoughts on Gary vs Nash?
I feel like I trust Nash more than Gary but thats mainly because of Gary's activity. Not sure if Healthy townie fits his original hint:
  • I will say the role is useful but not necessarily interesting. (#73)

but in the context of NVD being around maybe thats legit?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top