Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
530
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Bruh
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I already outlined 20 times why nothing you did makes sense. Samuel made a mistake you made a calculated play to not be revealed as mafia, there is a big difference.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
🥴
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,240
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
@digitaldude Who do you think are the Mafia/Townie Lovers?

Nash + Gry?
or
Nash + Mazino?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sam killed Hardy (Insane Doc)
Scum killed Sam
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So Scum is two TSC + Lovers
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Do you believe in soul mates?


Hardy
Pirate Threesome Candidate Non-Voter Disease
I thought he said he pirated your Restless from DD.

Pirate is revealed Pirate, even whey stole a role?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What the hell. Hardy was threesome??? There was another?

i passed him the nvd at night because after Holt death he seemed more likely to have been lying than faust
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Pirate is revealed Pirate, even whey stole a role?
I think so
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If I was with hardy we would've just nvd'd some town and outvote, but I passed nvd to hardy. No way was he still not joined with the lovers after 3 days of guessing

so sam saved us from game over. It is 2v3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is it DD because of hardy confirming him? And their infighting was pretend

but why didnt he steal my noble
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait what if hardy did steal it, but he casted the anon vote himself in his PM after I said I sent pm for anon vote xi0
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,240
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Yeah I dunno why he didn't stole Noble instead.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Someone had asked me who i nobled and i responded
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,240
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
So Holt was just playing horribly as Hider after all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top