Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Faust redeem yourself and vote Gary

Believe in the me that believes in you or sth
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,718
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Mazi was first after Gry to stone Raeko too... maybe I'll "protect" him tonight

or faust for shits and giggles
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
542
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
You're more tunnel-y when town
I don't enjoy tunneling and have made it a personal improvement point to stop

Also I tunnelled Faust again wdym 😭
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
No shit and giggles please
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Back but cant vote so yeah, gg Mazino if you're scum I didnt see it coming
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
542
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Votelock2 xi0

We're cooked
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,718
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Votelock2 xi0
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

ah fuck I should've gone nash
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top