Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
545
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
@Faust right now you're locked on Hardy and voting me fyi
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I feel like I trust Nash more than Gary but thats mainly because of Gary's activity. Not sure if Healthy townie fits his original hint:
  • I will say the role is useful but not necessarily interesting. (#73)

but in the context of NVD being around maybe thats legit?
Like I was distrusting Gary the most until today because I think blocking Gry also frames him... but in a Mafia Gary scenario it does make sense to block Gry anyway (as he otherwise would be sick today).
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I can lock Holt but I'm not letting Hardy get suckered instead of Gry
I think both are good but a Hardy angle is beyond dumb here at least Gry has high value if evil flip
hardy will die restless spirit in theory IF HE IS TOWNIE BUT HE AINT
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
545
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
but in the context of NVD being around maybe thats legit?
Juvii was legit.
xi0 could be legit but is also a very strong angle for evils to take if they have blocker and one of them pretends sickly.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I think nash is saved for another day its hardy/holt/xi0/gry for today
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,724
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Like I was distrusting Gary the most until today because I think blocking Gry also frames him... but in a Mafia Gary scenario it does make sense to block Gry anyway (as he otherwise would be sick today).
Yeah it goes both ways, but if Gary and Gry are set up to be colateral then who benefits from it?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,669
Gender
Female
Country
China
Many of you have your locks left so I'm preparing for the worst 🥺
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
545
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Votelock 1 Holt
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
If Sickly is used there's an announcement right?
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
545
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Faust still has vote on me so I might still get suckered
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah it goes both ways, but if Gary and Gry are set up to be colateral then who benefits from it?
Holt and Nash of course.

Busting my head on the wall rn. Might go Gary.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
@Faust move off nash
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You also think Nash is fake Detective?
He is less sus than the other guys so im not going after him...but he should be dead at night if he is an actual detective specially since he knows his sanity now
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Votelock 1 Gary
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,724
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Holt and Nash of course.

Busting my head on the wall rn. Might go Gary.
To be fair, both have posts that are consistent with the hints/claims.

I suppose Nash is better put together this game which might mean non-town

Faust could be a deep one
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
545
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
He is less sus than the other guys so im not going after him...but he should be dead at night if he is an actual detective specially since he knows his sanity now
She/her

And yeah they have to choose between me or crackhead Sam caving in their walls on a 50/50
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top