Look at this and tell me if I missed any
Look at this and tell me if I missed any
Like I was distrusting Gary the most until today because I think blocking Gry also frames him... but in a Mafia Gary scenario it does make sense to block Gry anyway (as he otherwise would be sick today).I feel like I trust Nash more than Gary but thats mainly because of Gary's activity. Not sure if Healthy townie fits his original hint:
- I will say the role is useful but not necessarily interesting. (#73)
but in the context of NVD being around maybe thats legit?
hardy will die restless spirit in theory IF HE IS TOWNIE BUT HE AINTI can lock Holt but I'm not letting Hardy get suckered instead of Gry
I think both are good but a Hardy angle is beyond dumb here at least Gry has high value if evil flip
Juvii was legit.but in the context of NVD being around maybe thats legit?
Yeah it goes both ways, but if Gary and Gry are set up to be colateral then who benefits from it?Like I was distrusting Gary the most until today because I think blocking Gry also frames him... but in a Mafia Gary scenario it does make sense to block Gry anyway (as he otherwise would be sick today).
I only firmly agree on HoltI think nash is saved for another day its hardy/holt/xi0/gry for today
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
good luck bhaiMany of you have your locks left so I'm preparing for the worst![]()
Holt and Nash of course.Yeah it goes both ways, but if Gary and Gry are set up to be colateral then who benefits from it?
You also think Nash is fake Detective?I think nash is saved for another day its hardy/holt/xi0/gry for today
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He is less sus than the other guys so im not going after him...but he should be dead at night if he is an actual detective specially since he knows his sanity nowYou also think Nash is fake Detective?
Thanks.
Votelock Hardy
I forgot about the numbers
To be fair, both have posts that are consistent with the hints/claims.Holt and Nash of course.
Busting my head on the wall rn. Might go Gary.
She/herHe is less sus than the other guys so im not going after him...but he should be dead at night if he is an actual detective specially since he knows his sanity now
You also think Holt is scum and is not just playing a Horrible Hider?@Faust move off nash