- Joined
- Aug 28, 2023
- Messages
- 168
- Reaction score
- 2,915
- Country
-
Enjoy turtles 
Well, some of this was outright stated by shanon way back at the final station.think Shin is even connected to Hon anymore considering the massive change?
they dont even look alike.

I know, I was just always kinda guessing based off of outdated info that they follow the trope of two relatives pursueing a similar craft (like two different schools of swordsmanship) but none of that matters now thankfully.I don't think we even saw the Ari FH's silhouette before.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
That's a reach. The Shinies are all named after luxurious-ish wines, no?Could Shin be one of the Shining Ones? Shin(y)
Nothing major if you remember the flashbacks with V discovering Thor for the first time, it was prophesied for him. For now we know that his "dying" was just to fool FHs and Zahard. He planned all this and likely told all the thryssas to wait for his return. Simple.Good chapter. I wonder how purple thryssa knows about V's return though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think they might have helped GWs during their climb. It seems V was liked by all except for fellow GWs. Every helper we have seen so far tends to worship V.Good chapter. I wonder how purple thryssa knows about V's return though.
It's just that his hypothetical felt a bit similar to this scenario since it seemed very directThere's always an exception to the rule yes, anything outside of Enne doesn't get such grace.
Wait, are you that dude who had a cartoon DP with specs? Iirc, your name started with B something.Btw the regent of Arie we saw in hoaqin flashback and Traumerei's party, he might be related with Ari since he is covered by bandages. He might use it just like zen did.
Not really, you placed a love child and only one between he and Blossom on the same level as a random hypothetical Towerborn whom Gustang could never give respect to had they taken over the Family head status of Shin was indeed a Towerborn.It's just that his hypothetical felt a bit similar to this scenario since it seemed very direct
Don't think it will happen at all but I don't think the reasoning used for it to not be the case is all that reasonable either
Yup I am usually known by the word Lotus. The name u see on my pfp is because I won the bet and had to change my name.Wait, are you that dude who had a cartoon DP with specs? Iirc, your name started with B something.
Yeahhh, blooming lotus, my guy. Recognized you from your takes on TOG. I just felt this person feels similar to one person from the forum. lolYup I am usually known by the word Lotus. The name u see on my pfp is because I won the bet and had to change my name.
As far as we know, only Gustang-Blossom and V-Arlene were a thing. The other male FHs married natives.Probably the most underwhelming introduction of a new Head. I am not sure I will ever feel again what I felt during Traumerei's intro. Her character design is super generic. Any AI can generate that for a random anime or mobile game in a matter of seconds. Her power so far, is as generic as can be, although I will give it some slack for now because obviously she can do more that basic wave control. I don't mind much that Ari Han was retconned, but I liked the idea of the relationship between the Ha and Ari Families. I have a hard time picturing a GW woman mating with a random towerborn, and now we have two more of them. Well, I don't care much about power levels but the symbolic presence of the Family Heads is getting worse and worse. At that point, they are walking jokes. Disapointed.
It may be politically incorrect to say so, but I am more shocked in the case of women. Traumerei was almost entirely into eugenics, Eduan is a dickard. But a woman has to bear the pregnancy. So, even top family members could spend their whole life without seeing them, and now they can bang them ?As far as we know, only Gustang-Blossom and V-Arlene were a thing. The other male FHs married natives.