Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 68 Spoilers & Discussion

How do you feel about Shin's design? (2 votes possible)

  • I hate it!

  • Good, but not for a FH.

  • I wish it was a man. Sad that Han is no more.

  • I am more bothered by all the changes than anything.

  • Decent.

  • Good.

  • The Ari FH being female is an improvement.

  • I love it!


Results are only viewable after voting.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,291
Reaction score
24,925
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
think Shin is even connected to Hon anymore considering the massive change?

they dont even look alike.
Well, some of this was outright stated by shanon way back at the final station.
 

white_light

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2026
Messages
82
Reaction score
93
Age
27
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I don't think we even saw the Ari FH's silhouette before.
I know, I was just always kinda guessing based off of outdated info that they follow the trope of two relatives pursueing a similar craft (like two different schools of swordsmanship) but none of that matters now thankfully.
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,640
Age
28
Country
Italy
I think Shin and Edhan will decide to go after the snake and Urek will agree to go as well because of the Nameless princess.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,555
Reaction score
3,567
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If Snake is also related with V then, I am pretty sure Nameless is being prepared for Arlene.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So Blossom counters Traumerei, Edahn counters Shin. And Most likely Hon is Countered by Yurin since it was said by Mas the only way to stop AS is tanking it and hitting with even stronger attack
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Could Shin be one of the Shining Ones? Shin(y)
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,825
Reaction score
3,716
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
Good chapter. I wonder how purple thryssa knows about V's return though.
Nothing major if you remember the flashbacks with V discovering Thor for the first time, it was prophesied for him. For now we know that his "dying" was just to fool FHs and Zahard. He planned all this and likely told all the thryssas to wait for his return. Simple.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Everything is set up on a plate for Baam if you think about it. He already has two thyrssas, leviathan, and probably will have purple as well and whatever thyrssas are left in the tower to beat Zahard in the end. Having all the baby administrators inside him will definitely make him an axis tier in the end. Straightforward as fuck.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,555
Reaction score
3,567
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Good chapter. I wonder how purple thryssa knows about V's return though.
I think they might have helped GWs during their climb. It seems V was liked by all except for fellow GWs. Every helper we have seen so far tends to worship V.
 

seNzor1337

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2025
Messages
115
Reaction score
143
Age
28
Country
United Kingdom
During the Hidden Floor arc we have seen Young Zahards weird tendrils that also resemble a thryssa. A golden one. So I think he fucked with them too
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,555
Reaction score
3,567
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Btw the regent of Arie we saw in hoaqin flashback and Traumerei's party, he might be related with Ari since he is covered by bandages. He might use it just like zen did.
 

maitreya108

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 28, 2025
Messages
24
Reaction score
35
Age
28
Country
The Wall
There's always an exception to the rule yes, anything outside of Enne doesn't get such grace.
It's just that his hypothetical felt a bit similar to this scenario since it seemed very direct

Don't think it will happen at all but I don't think the reasoning used for it to not be the case is all that reasonable either
 

NAMELESS

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2024
Messages
467
Reaction score
667
Country
Brazil
We ate good these past few weeks. These chapters provide a lot of material for predictions and theories. Purple Thyrsa and Baek Ryun are pretty much confirmed to be relevant to the main plot.
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,825
Reaction score
3,716
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
Btw the regent of Arie we saw in hoaqin flashback and Traumerei's party, he might be related with Ari since he is covered by bandages. He might use it just like zen did.
Wait, are you that dude who had a cartoon DP with specs? Iirc, your name started with B something.
 

Ray Barracuda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 26, 2024
Messages
3,148
Reaction score
4,156
Age
23
Gender
Male
Country
Uchiha Clan
It's just that his hypothetical felt a bit similar to this scenario since it seemed very direct

Don't think it will happen at all but I don't think the reasoning used for it to not be the case is all that reasonable either
Not really, you placed a love child and only one between he and Blossom on the same level as a random hypothetical Towerborn whom Gustang could never give respect to had they taken over the Family head status of Shin was indeed a Towerborn.

Really not even close, my position is extremely reasonable because Gustang has in fact made only one single exception.

We literally see that heck, he doesn't even treat Adori and Luslec with respect at all.
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,825
Reaction score
3,716
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yup I am usually known by the word Lotus. The name u see on my pfp is because I won the bet and had to change my name.
Yeahhh, blooming lotus, my guy. Recognized you from your takes on TOG. I just felt this person feels similar to one person from the forum. lol
 

Rak

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
483
Reaction score
450
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
France
Probably the most underwhelming introduction of a new Head. I am not sure I will ever feel again what I felt during Traumerei's intro. Her character design is super generic. Any AI can generate that for a random anime or mobile game in a matter of seconds. Her power so far, is as generic as can be, although I will give it some slack for now because obviously she can do more that basic wave control. I don't mind much that Ari Han was retconned, but I liked the idea of the relationship between the Ha and Ari Families. I have a hard time picturing a GW woman mating with a random towerborn, and now we have two more of them. Well, I don't care much about power levels but the symbolic presence of the Family Heads is getting worse and worse. At that point, they are walking jokes. Disapointed.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Probably the most underwhelming introduction of a new Head. I am not sure I will ever feel again what I felt during Traumerei's intro. Her character design is super generic. Any AI can generate that for a random anime or mobile game in a matter of seconds. Her power so far, is as generic as can be, although I will give it some slack for now because obviously she can do more that basic wave control. I don't mind much that Ari Han was retconned, but I liked the idea of the relationship between the Ha and Ari Families. I have a hard time picturing a GW woman mating with a random towerborn, and now we have two more of them. Well, I don't care much about power levels but the symbolic presence of the Family Heads is getting worse and worse. At that point, they are walking jokes. Disapointed.
As far as we know, only Gustang-Blossom and V-Arlene were a thing. The other male FHs married natives.
 

Rak

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
483
Reaction score
450
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
France
As far as we know, only Gustang-Blossom and V-Arlene were a thing. The other male FHs married natives.
It may be politically incorrect to say so, but I am more shocked in the case of women. Traumerei was almost entirely into eugenics, Eduan is a dickard. But a woman has to bear the pregnancy. So, even top family members could spend their whole life without seeing them, and now they can bang them ?
 
Top