Hmm, I guess I (and others) misunderstood Sakamoto's words in the museum arc. Prime Sakamoto was still the strongest in the Order during his time, despite Takamura's mythical strength. Seems like both we the audeince and museum Sakamoto had severely underestimated the level of Sakamoto's decline if that is the case.
While I hate how Uzuki's character has been handled, I really wish he had been developed as his own person/assassin more prior to his copy cat shtick. Sure, he's using other's people's persona to farm his feats, but it's still impressive he has the physical abilities to mimic them. The Al Kamar gang really had the potential for some interesting backstories to see the training and testing they went through to reach these levels, but not seeing them really sucks.
All that being said, it's not looking good for the, admittedly injured/rusty, former OG Order members. They are probably going to get styled on for a chapter. Then we'll get the Sakamoto Family coming in for a turn, allowing Shin to show off his growth. Then Sakamoto will probably awaken for the final fight.