Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,622
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gry and Sam…. tp marriage? :feelsgoodman
NO, I'm already married. And I had enough lover stress with Nash not long ago, so if that abomination of a Trait is ingame do go for someone better like idk Brandish.


... Brandish isn't playing?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,694
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I will genuinely be disappointed if I'm day 1'd because of last-game salt. James, Nash, and dd are right there too :XD But I played hard for that win and you cost yourselves.

Ball doesn't lie 😤
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,622
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You need less salt in your life if you want good heart health + you should respect how well I played last game if anything 😤
Had you claimed I'd have given you props, but that final day was extremely shameless and undermined everything else you did. It worked out but wasnt pretty!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Firstly I have lucky numbers and numbers I like over other numbers.

on a side note: won’t it be random only for town? Becauae padpeople can coordinate?
They can spread out I suppose but still random no? The choice selection is even on day phase so they shouldn't be able to do any special plays with tarots til at least N2
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Do I need to go back and read last game?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,694
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Had you claimed I'd have given you props, but that final day was extremely shameless and undermined everything else you did. It worked out but wasnt pretty!
Its Lawletts fault for existing as the claim I'd planned for days; I had no contingency :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Do I need to go back and read last game?
Yes
--- Double Post Merged, ---

... Brandish isn't playing?
I miss you @Brandish μ
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
There was no McNuggets last game? O.o
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No frappe?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

No Mcburrito
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I will genuinely be disappointed if I'm day 1'd because of last-game salt. James, Nash, and dd are right there too :XD But I played hard for that win and you cost yourselves.

Ball doesn't lie 😤
Im not suspicious at all
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Now that I'm not a traitor for you btw there's no world in which you'll get away without claiming the whole game 💀
Reading last game and this one statement has taken on new meaning
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So for the people who said they have two traits and one is naturally obedient, they really have one trait
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
What? That's still a trait, why are you running to the position that arrow had but walked back on? 😭
What I’m saying is that for people who have naturally obedient as one of their two traits. The one left would be the main “role”
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
I'll be lucky to get past day and night 1 with the collective salt that's probably around after last game.

Also I probably wouldn't be brazen enough to do that in back to back games. Probably. That said, I see no need to this game given I'm a green bean
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I see @Juviii @Degojaru and @AnimePigeon haven't turned up yet so I will tag them and list our expectations of them for their first posts:

1. Telling us what chocolate bar they'd stick up their backside
2. Telling us what # of traits that they've started with plus maybe passive/active natures of those traits
Hey!

Thanks for the tag :)

Trying to read up & understand the Trait stuff :)
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,899
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I had the same thought, but it is in the traits list though and thats why its included in the hint lists.
We shouldn’t forget to include that though in hint lists as that could help us somewhat keep track of things. They are in my personal listy at least :nod
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I had the same thought, but it is in the traits list though and thats why its included in the hint lists.
We shouldn’t forget to include that though in hint lists as that could help us somewhat keep track of things. They are in my personal listy at least :nod
What do you think of Wojak
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,694
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I've got to hit the hay so here's the list again:

Woj: Starting with 2 traits. “Kinda uninteresting” (#8)
Sam: 2 traits (#9); passive and not my preferred type of role for my modern playstyle (#11)
Jinx: 4 traits, all passive (#10); I lose one of mine by the 2nd day (#96)
James: 2 traits, one is pretty strong and the other isn’t (#12)
Arrow: 1 trait( #21); 2 official traits (#49); “Yeah, i have two but i think it is one, because the other one is utterly useless and I think you think same, a vanilla trait.” (#78)
Dd: 2 traits (#22)
Gry: 4 traits, 2 active + 2 passive. (#27)
Marm: 2 traits, 1 active 1 passive (#36); naturally obedient +1 (#48); would shove an entire chocolate orange up her backside (#67)
Demon: 2 traits 1a1p (#54); “my traits are supporting character tier” (#65)
Nash: 3 traits, “removing my negative goes fucking hard” (#61)
Shino: 2 traits, one is meh (#62)
Juviii: 2 traits 1a1p (#80)

2 traits:
Sam, Woj, James, Arrow, dd, Marm, demon, Shino, Juvii
3 traits:
Nash
4 traits:
Gry (2a2p), Jinx (4p)
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,899
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
What do you think of Wojak
Nothing that really stands out to me so far about him. Him being drunk is the usual, the wondering about the mech sounds alright too. Pointing the things that stand out about claims so far seems okay, interesting the focus was mostly on you (considering more players have said they hbe more than one or two traits). I dont think I’m feeling alarmed about this so far though, let’s see how the rest of the day will develop
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

oh this day is a little longer than usual I see
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,694
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I had the same thought, but it is in the traits list though and thats why its included in the hint lists.
We shouldn’t forget to include that though in hint lists as that could help us somewhat keep track of things. They are in my personal listy at least :nod
Yeah, discounting it like Jinx was suggesting isn't helpful in the slightest imo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top