Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
62
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
To add to this - all 5 are passive.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Nope - they are all pretty pointless passives that don't do much or actively hinder me in my opinion.
Odd but maybe +town to claim 1 trait rather than 2 like most others.



My first game here was quite crazy too (or maybe it just felt like it?) and I'm still around so hope you have a good time too :lovebunny
It's being funny, I'm curious about what will happens but im enjoying it
Is your trait naturally obedient?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It’s so odd to ask people if they are naturally obedient? It sounds like this is the starting convo to some S&M play
Yes, it is, sry I didn't clarified for not wanting to spam too much mb
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It’s been awhile but I feel like James likes to talk a lot and tag or reply to a lot ppl excitedly when he’s mafia. Look at me and my ideas and he’s more reserve when town. And I kind of feel he’s more reserved here even if his Gry reasoning seems a bit in response to Gry’s vote on him as oppose to a real analysis on Gry
Maybe he's opting for a newer strat? supposing things can be bad
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
It's being funny, I'm curious about what will happens but im enjoying it


Yes, it is, sry I didn't clarified for not wanting to spam too much mb
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Maybe he's opting for a newer strat? supposing things can be bad
Maybe or tp?

But I usually like vs to sort it out with each other and Gry and James are both to show up in last hour and post 100 post in 30 mins. Unless we get want to pressure since D1 and need more info
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I get the opposite impression, James didn't focus much on defending himself in his accusation of Gry and instead picked apart why he thinks Gry is acting non-town in p#148 .
He does try to analyse him, while I don't necessarily agree with his analysis itself, he tries. I just don't really get why he didn't bother to defend himself at all when Gry was the second vote on him. That's dangerous on D1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It’s been awhile but I feel like James likes to talk a lot and tag or reply to a lot ppl excitedly when he’s mafia. Look at me and my ideas and he’s more reserve when town. And I kind of feel he’s more reserved here even if his Gry reasoning seems a bit in response to Gry’s vote on him as oppose to a real analysis on Gry
Tbh, lately he's been more reserved regardless of allegiance in my opinion. At least a lot more than he used to be.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
506
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
So what wagons would you like to see instead?
I'm getting MG140 vibes from Wojak where he flew under my radar as maf.

Arrow, you, Shino, and DD are kinda blank slates for me atm.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Arrow was strong at day open especially for newbie
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I keep thinking kakoha is suspicious for not posting and then realize he is a host
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@NashSilver what do you think of the double trait on AP?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Agree on Shino and Angriii tho
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I'm getting MG140 vibes from Wojak where he flew under my radar as maf.

Arrow, you, Shino, and DD are kinda blank slates for me atm.
Agreed on all of them. Atp considering placing my vote there before I go to bed - perhaps place it elsewhere in the morning if newer posts change my mind.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
For some reason I thought DD had posted more
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
That’s only when Sam is here
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
62
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Maybe or tp?

But I usually like vs to sort it out with each other and Gry and James are both to show up in last hour and post 100 post in 30 mins. Unless we get want to pressure since D1 and need more info
What does "tp" means? sry
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
506
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
@NashSilver what do you think of the double trait on AP?
Waiting on him to answer how many negative/positive so I can get a better idea but I haven't looked at which traits make sense to double yet.

Since you asked me, do you like current wagons @Juviii ?

Oh hi DD are you sticking on James?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Mafia can remove passive traits, to everyone claiming passive rip
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Waiting on him to answer how many negative/positive so I can get a better idea but I haven't looked at which traits make sense to double yet.

Since you asked me, do you like current wagons @Juviii ?

Oh hi DD are you sticking on James?
Well day 1 is pretty much random, most likely
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Do you have any other thoughts? The thread has moved on from that awhile ago :3
Not much, its been mostly role hints which dont help townies as much this time
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
just updated the votes, please tell me if I missed any
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
62
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Third party
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



as a reply to this I mean
Oh, if you mean me, NO. If mean Gry, im just saying that I wouldn't suppose anything so fast
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
506
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Well day 1 is pretty much random, most likely
We can definitely >Rand Day 1 if we try.
Are you sticking on James after the James v Gry situation?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top