Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
62
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Idk what to think on D1 maybe nothing will happen this day, gonna place my vote too before I forgot it.
Nothing personal, just for having a lot of traits that's kinda sus

Votekill APigeon
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,526
Reaction score
3,643
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Yeah here is my humble analysis.
While I saw @Marmalade pointed out that townies in general would as open as their role allows, and I also feel confusion helps the mafia or tp most, just playing it open is not probably the answer in this, as this might also be a tp or mafia play.

There is one more, too. People have mafia game regardless personality as well, and it permeates in posts here too. Even though as little I know about people here, because of my last statement and my hunch

-> votekill @James Rye

and i think he is mafia. He would be more committed on "not being mafia" part if that would be the case imo.
 
Last edited:

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
I don't feel strongly about anyone atm, I'll vote for someone who I said idk what to think of them earlier I guess.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,526
Reaction score
3,643
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I have one useful active trait that is precisely how I would like it, sort of debuff, maybe like reverse flow in Tower of God, or Despell as a trap in Yugioh. So that is 1.

I have naturally obedient vanilla trait which is useless, but trait is trait so that is 2.

I am also definitely feel seen about "not arrow day" posts. I deeply value such things and genuinely became happy today thanks to this tradition in this game with MHers 🥹 (though of course, something will feel amiss as I never start any game in easy mode 😁)
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Good morning chat, I am awake and here after shopping trip #1 of 2 for the day. Gonna backread now and respond as I go
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why do you gonna stick a chocolate bar in such place? there are others ways to enjoy it, u know?...
Also I started with just a passive trait, so maybe im lucky or not.
Just the one then?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I have 5 Traits I believe.

2 are the same Trait.
5 on one person? You're the couch meme :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The relieved tone sounds lowkey performative to me to be honest, but perhaps I'm reading too much into it. Will need to read both of their posts to see if I can find anything interesting.
Maybe I did you all a disservice by making Performative a part of your vocabulary
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Too much chocolate and butt talk
You should be lynched for that comment and for not telling us what you'd shove up your cadbury canal
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Won’t be here for day end. It ends while wojak at work…and AP tied me with James

I wouldn’t mind voting James though but wait some more
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have 5 Traits I believe.

2 are the same Trait.
Chud, wat?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
My one trait is simply vanilla so i still feel like i have only the other trait as a useful one. While newbieness had gone to my head, it was a busy day as well, hopefully i will be more organized tomorrow.
What do you mean your one trait? You said you had two after initially not counnting Naturally Obedient as a trait and now you're saying you only have one again?

Arrow: 1 trait( #21); 2 official traits (#49); “Yeah, i have two but i think it is one, because the other one is utterly useless and I think you think same, a vanilla trait.” (#78)
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Some die of thirst while some drawn. Really an unfair world
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Those with 4-5 traits can really share 1-2 of their traits and still withhold more info than those with 2 traits
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So we've got:
- Gry vs James (reads like townies sussing each other)
- Arrow struggling to count to 2
- People doubting Wojak because he got on the piss and they can't read him
- dd sussed for being dd

Have I missed any major points?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hm, I think so far Gry seems the most odd to me.
Revealing having 2active and 2passive traits while we are also getting tarot cards doesn't seem like a move town Gry would do 'cause usually while town Gry would poke others he would guard his role, usually to avoid painting a target onto himself. So saying he got this amount of traits when so many had revealed only 2 feels like putting the spotlight onto himself. After all getting rid of four "roles" with one kill seem ideal for Mafia, doesn't it?

Next is him voting for me despite me declaring a "strong" trait/role. Normally town Gry avoids lynching roles he sees as useful, its how I survived couple times as mafia by claiming various roles, mostly detective, and getting a bye for that day phase leaving someone else to get lynched instead.
But now it's "sus" and worthy enough of a lynch vote? I feel like he is testing the waters to see if others would be ready to lynch me as well. An easy way to get rid of someone that could be troublesome later down the line. Especially since day 1 we got nothing to back up our words.

Lastly his argument in regards of my wording as reasoning for his vote, while leaving other options open for lynching: Nash and Sam giving a emotional reasoning aka "that amount of shamelessness last game has to be punished". Town Gry doesn't work that emotionally. He is more guided by the provided information than personal resentment based on past games.
At least that's the image I got from him as a town player. As Mafia he is more...dubious in nature when he throws shade.

For day 1 I gonna votekill Grysun.
Much text but it's all surprisingly shallow. You first paragraph is fully correctly analyzed but it's odd to stop there when there's more conclusions to follow from the thought. Normally you'd tinker more with possibilities so this looks less like you showing your thoughts but more like you speaking to the crowd.

Second paragraph is just wrong though. Yes I sometimes let you live longer with a strong claim, keyword claim, not just vague hint. Nor does it mean much this game with this unique trait system. And even then I lynched early mafia Doctor fakeclaimers before, and my vote was on you on the day you claimed Doctor last game. Your third paragraph shows you understand it's about wording yet you use "oh it's sus to be a strong role?" for some reason when that doesn't matter.

Definitely made you look worse in my eyes with this post James. Went from "sus wordings" to "quite a flawed speak-to-the-crowd post".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This Dego person has good reads
Uhhh did he even post any reads at the point of you writing this?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I took these as Wojak being sincere town. Is that not the vibe you guys get?
To me yes, same. I'm usually the only wojak/Pigeon defender but they are also very rarely mafia so works in my favor, but they often get mislynched anyway.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah here is my humble analysis.
While I saw @Marmalade pointed out that townies in general would as open as their role allows, and I also feel confusion helps the mafia or tp most, just playing it open is not probably the answer in this, as this might also be a tp or mafia play.

There is one more, too. People have mafia game regardless personality as well, and it permeates in posts here too. Even though as little I know about people here, because of my last statement and my hunch

-> votekill @James Rye

and i think he is mafia. He would be more committed on "not being mafia" part if that would be the case imo.
Friendly reminder to bold your votekills so the hosts dont miss them when going through the thread. Not agenda, I'd have said the same thing if you voted me. I've not had time til now but I wanted to talk more with you newbies too. Hello.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Not really, just looks like glaze for posting to me
Kinda sus innit
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Much text but it's all surprisingly shallow. You first paragraph is fully correctly analyzed but it's odd to stop there when there's more conclusions to follow from the thought. Normally you'd tinker more with possibilities so this looks less like you showing your thoughts but more like you speaking to the crowd.

Second paragraph is just wrong though. Yes I sometimes let you live longer with a strong claim, keyword claim, not just vague hint. Nor does it mean much this game with this unique trait system. And even then I lynched early mafia Doctor fakeclaimers before, and my vote was on you on the day you claimed Doctor last game. Your third paragraph shows you understand it's about wording yet you use "oh it's sus to be a strong role?" for some reason when that doesn't matter.

Definitely made you look worse in my eyes with this post James. Went from "sus wordings" to "quite a flawed speak-to-the-crowd post".
I agree that it gets shallow the more it goes on. Not sure if I see it as scummy though but rather just a poorly thought out and argued case on someone he suspects, and conversely, your vote on him also read to me like a townie making a case off of their read.

My concern is that this day could very easily turn into you v James and I'm not sure if that's a good thing as I think there's a solid chance that you're both town but only one is well put together
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Kinda sus innit
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it does raise an eyebrow, like why glaze him for posting 2-3 times where he didn't make any reads on people at that point (need to look again at whether he actually did make any reads on people later on).

Buttering up a newbie for social cred; is it a M/TP Jinx move? The 4 passives (4 minus 1) alarms me more because Jinx and potentially scummy/chaotic passives is never a good combo
--- Double Post Merged, ---

This Dego person has good reads
Idk what to think on D1 maybe nothing will happen this day, gonna place my vote too before I forgot it.
Nothing personal, just for having a lot of traits that's kinda sus

Votekill APigeon
The reads in question were not found before or after the Jinx post
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not sure I follow his reason for voting James though
It was initially this:

I got two traits. One is a pretty strong trait the other one not so much. Will probably use the strong one most of the time if not always.
Maybe I understood it wrong but to me the bolded part reads like implying both his traits are active and usable, but he intends to use the stronger one most of the time(but may use the weaker one if need be). If it was active + passive why even add a "most of the time if not always", why would you not use your active role? Unless you had another one.

Which in itself isn't weird, I also have 2 active traits that I need to choose between, can only use one at a time. But he only listed those 2, so I wondered whether he forgot/didnt bother listing his obedient passive trait, or mafia who forgot to list it. Someone(maybe Cres) also told me of a post interaction where he now sounded like he had a passive trait, but that also read to me like it isn't just the vanilla obedient trait but another passive trait. So where is the obedient trait?

I expected him to tell me more about it like that he didnt bother to list it and then I can look elsewhere but he just does an odd "no u" post instead.

But I'll leave James stuff be for now and look at others.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
People who haven’t voted yet. Who are you leaning towards?
Maybe you, need to give it some thought as there's a few things that stick out to me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have one useful active trait that is precisely how I would like it, sort of debuff, maybe like reverse flow in Tower of God, or Despell as a trap in Yugioh. So that is 1.

I have naturally obedient vanilla trait which is useless, but trait is trait so that is 2.

I am also definitely feel seen about "not arrow day" posts. I deeply value such things and genuinely became happy today thanks to this tradition in this game with MHers 🥹 (though of course, something will feel amiss as I never start any game in easy mode 😁)
1 trait > 2 traits > 1 trait > 2 traits

:arf Count to 2 please
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
My concern is that this day could very easily turn into you v James and I'm not sure if that's a good thing as I think there's a solid chance that you're both town but only one is well put together
True, don't worry I'm done with Jamesposting now.

I'm not gonna hold any odd # of traits against anyone, not very sound to try and metagame such a complex game. Though if anything I expect mafias have largely gone the 2 traits route to not stick out.

I can say that I think Marm is green from the last few pages, Nash's reads I don't agree with which feels like a common thing nowadays, and last game she was Traitor so I'm a bit wary of not being on the same page as her.

Cres is hard to pin an alignment on as this is how she plays both(except third party, that has her shook so can't be that this game), but the buttering up of Degojaru feels weird unless I missed what read she was talking about(Juviii being angry?).

Not feeling much about the newbies yet and the rest feel forgettable atm. And you Sam I will keep at arms length.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Update:

Woj: Starting with 2 traits. “Kinda uninteresting” (#8)
Sam: 2 traits (#9); passive and not my preferred type of role for my modern playstyle (#11)
Jinx: 4 traits, all passive (#10); I lose one of mine by the 2nd day (#96)
James: 2 traits, one is pretty strong and the other isn’t (#12)
Arrow: 1 trait( #21); 2 official traits (#49); “Yeah, i have two but i think it is one, because the other one is utterly useless and I think you think same, a vanilla trait.” (#78) Says he has one trait again (#219); says he has an active trait that is like reverse flow in Tower of God, or despell as a trap in Yu-gi-oh, says 2 traits again (#226)
Dd: 2 traits (#22)
Gry: 4 traits, 2 active + 2 passive. (#27)
Marm: 2 traits, 1 active 1 passive (#36); naturally obedient +1 (#48); would shove an entire chocolate orange up her backside (#67)
Demon: 2 traits 1a1p (#54); “my traits are supporting character tier” (#65); one is Naturally Obedient (#146)
Nash: 3 traits, “removing my negative goes fucking hard” (#61)
Shino: 2 traits, one is meh (#62); one is Naturally obedient (#213)
Juviii: 2 traits 1a1p (#80)
Dego: 1 passive trait (#145)
Pige: I have 5 traits, 2 are the same trait (#158); Trait A, Trait B, Trait C, Trait d, Trait d (#161); all 5 are passive (#165)

1 trait:
Dego (passive)
2 traits:
Sam, Woj, James, Arrow, dd, Marm, demon, Shino, Juvii
3 traits:
Nash
4 traits:
Gry (2a2p), Jinx (4p)
5 traits:
Pige (5p)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't feel strongly about anyone atm, I'll vote for someone who I said idk what to think of them earlier I guess.
You are a bit of a nothingburger atm, why is it that you're laying a bit low?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top