Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,645
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Not guaranteed town but still something I suppose
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,532
Reaction score
3,654
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Hey!

I now have 7 Traits -_-

Naturally Obedient,
Chosen Child,
Ascetic,
Faithless,
Faithless,
Snorer (Gained N1),
Terrified (Gained N2),
You post even less than @Kakoha but you turn out to be a definitive townie, so it was a very good turn of events.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,645
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Why not?
Pigeon seemed like he was trying to swim underwater
Not saying much and doing a meaningless placeholder vote

Dego, was one of the late Juvii voters. Along with Pigeon, Arrow and Demon
I seem to found Arrow and Demon mostly okay. Andhad already used my role on Pigeon
So went for Dego
Thoughts on shino?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,645
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hey!

I now have 7 Traits -_-

Naturally Obedient,
Chosen Child,
Ascetic,
Faithless,
Faithless,
Snorer (Gained N1),
Terrified (Gained N2),
Something Something from 6 to 7 aaaaaahhhhhh
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
why did I not get any penalty vote?
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
63
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Rip DD, think same as Gry idk if somebody can save DD after what he did. At least Pige info removes one of my suspects, he's a trait collector rn.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,645
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Nash liked my post saying I'm taking the strength trait, you stay away from it Nashina
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Can't entirely help that myself - stupid internet keeps being down in my local area of prolonged periods & mobile data patchy.

But I do appreciate your frustration.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,645
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hey!

I now have 7 Traits -_-

Naturally Obedient,
Chosen Child,
Ascetic,
Faithless,
Faithless,
Snorer (Gained N1),
Terrified (Gained N2),
Call you Bonnie Blue with the way you're copping multiple poundings
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,532
Reaction score
3,654
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I will keep jerking at people unless I get a positive active trait, mind y'all. xD
Of course, I did that to Pigeon to let him speak a bit more to understand his trait/role, but nevertheless, we know it from the start now.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
507
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I went purple

Did our doc/bg get blocked? I don't think any soft/hint pinged me as protective I really hope we're not just left naked for mafia to cull.

@SirSamuel016 yes action both nights

Also someone removed my negative trait at the end of yesterday. Thank you so much! :confetti

And that's fine by me sam I godrolled and already have a real version of Strength.

This is huge.

I'm busy for a bit again.
@wojak I second Sam on whythose two for your target.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,532
Reaction score
3,654
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I did not have any specific thought on shinobi and this also feels weird, like she knows her way around so much that you keep focusing on others. Still neutral though.

@Demonspeed i was sleeping when you asked about thoughts on who to sus to me and @Degojaru, i am currently weighing less on my suspicions as I thought marm was mafia but turned out that she was town. Nevertheless, today will feel like more revealing, especially since i know about cards and gates and stuff.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top