Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
3,657
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Now that I explained a lot about more or less what I know, I am skipping this boring way and time to time I will "write lyrics".

Seriously just make this a tad bit more creative folks...
Can you elaborate on this please?
The purple door had three cards, one of them grants an effect, that doubles what can be done. I am almost making things zero-ambiguous just because you insist on asking simple questions sam, some of the things you may just look at traits at the rules or commonsense your way :)

That's all for now. There will be more soon.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,653
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Now that I explained a lot about more or less what I know, I am skipping this boring way and time to time I will "write lyrics".

Seriously just make this a tad bit more creative folks...


The purple door had three cards, one of them grants an effect, that doubles what can be done. I am almost making things zero-ambiguous just because you insist on asking simple questions sam, some of the things you may just look at traits at the rules or commonsense your way :)

That's all for now. There will be more soon.
Ah I misread, you were talking about my door and not another one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am almost making things zero-ambiguous just because you insist on asking simple questions sam, some of the things you may just look at traits at the rules or commonsense your way :)
I feel like you just called me a fuckwit in way too many words
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
DD died? We don't have a protector?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,653
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Used my second active role last night, targeted Demon. Had a pretty good feeling on him being green after the way Juviii ignored him.
Was that the same role you tried to use n1?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

DD died? We don't have a protector?
It wasn't you Mr support?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
I got a new trait

Also DD was strongmaned it seems
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Demonspeed @James Rye @shinobi Which door do u went last night?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Darkwood. I'm reading the cards choices rn. there are 4 of them
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Was that the same role you tried to use n1?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



It wasn't you Mr support?
No it wasn't me. But I targeted him yes. I expected him to be protected.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

He died without an additional Trait. So, I got blocked I guess.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
3,657
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I feel like you just called me a fuckwit in way too many words
No man, i like you as a person, i never do such things as a principle, too. It was more like you increased my sus on you being a TP :)
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
512
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
The coolest bitch in the block (self)

The result of the first I'll keep lowkey but I've hinted it
The result of the second is real version of Strength
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I trust the most Demon and arrow currently. And pigeon goes without saying.
You trust Arrow? Why? Considering yesterday's list. Don't you think he is the most suspicious via elimination process? Mafia would try to get one of them in every Gate I think.

This is yesterday's list:

Gate talk
Anchordeep Gate (Blue): Juviii
Darkwood Gate (Green): Sam, Gry, Wojak
Anura Gate (Red): demonspeed, arrow, dd
Silk Cradle Gate (Purple): dego, shino, AP
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I trust Dego because he was onto Juviii so among the Silk Gate guys Shino stands out.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Nash was there too IIRC.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
512
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
You trust Arrow? Why? Considering yesterday's list. Don't you think he is the most suspicious via elimination process? Mafia would try to get one of them in every Gate I think.

This is yesterday's list:
I'm missing from that list I've gone purple door both times.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,653
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You trust Arrow? Why? Considering yesterday's list. Don't you think he is the most suspicious via elimination process? Mafia would try to get one of them in every Gate I think.

This is yesterday's list:


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I trust Dego because he was onto Juviii so among the Silk Gate guys Shino stands out.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Nash was there too IIRC.
James could've been there too to be fair, we don't know where he was. What we know was:

Gate talk
Anchordeep Gate (Blue): Juviii
Darkwood Gate (Green): Sam, Gry, Wojak
Anura Gate (Red): demonspeed, arrow, dd
Silk Cradle Gate (Purple): dego, shino, AP, Nash
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The coolest bitch in the block (self)
So your trait let you target yourself both times?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,653
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
nvm, you had two targets

I'm cooked ngl chat, I need sleep
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The result of the first I'll keep lowkey but I've hinted it
The result of the second is real version of Strength
is this n1 and n2 or both n2?
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
512
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I'll be on later so sleep and we can catch eachother further in

I have thoughts but literally not enough time to go back and check for quotes and form them properly
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

nvm, you had two targets

I'm cooked ngl chat, I need sleep
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



is this n1 and n2 or both n2?
nvm, you had two targets

I'm cooked ngl chat, I need sleep
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



is this n1 and n2 or both n2?
N1 and N2
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,653
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'll be on later so sleep
I should indeed go to bread
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The result of the first I'll keep lowkey but I've hinted it
The result of the second is real version of Strength
Is it important to keep these under wraps for now?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
You trust Arrow? Why? Considering yesterday's list. Don't you think he is the most suspicious via elimination process? Mafia would try to get one of them in every Gate I think.

This is yesterday's list:


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I trust Dego because he was onto Juviii so among the Silk Gate guys Shino stands out.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Nash was there too IIRC.
Not following, I stand out for what?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

oh, you mean the mafia spreading thing. ok
but wasn't dego the one trying to defend Juviii iirc? or was that arrow?
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
64
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
oh, you mean the mafia spreading thing. ok
but wasn't dego the one trying to defend Juviii iirc? or was that arrow?
Wasn't me, suspecting from her since D1
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top