Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Not following, I stand out for what?
AP is Town and I trust Dego more than you. Following the logic that Mafia tried to get one of them in every Gate(sound IMO). You and/or Nash are the most likely Mafia of the Silk Gate group.

Of course, I could be wrong about Dego. But I doubt there is no Mafia among you three.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
65
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
AP is Town and I trust Dego more than you. Following the logic that Mafia tried to get one of them in every Gate(sound IMO). You and/or Nash are the most likely Mafia of the Silk Gate group.

Of course, I could be wrong about Dego. But I doubt there is no Mafia among you three.
Same, also trying to lead the focus to me and Arrow is a bit sus imo, I'm not sure about Arrow anyways but feels he's TP rather than mafia.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
oh, you mean the mafia spreading thing. ok
but wasn't dego the one trying to defend Juviii iirc? or was that arrow?
I mean you did ask about other options yesterday for what its worth

Sounds like a story to counter the spy results. She couldn't resist all that chocolate orange it seems ~ I'm not certain, but she'd be really unlucky if she was townie. Another thing that makes me a bit uncomfortable is that no one else claimed the pettable trait, but with this many traits some of them are probably not used, or not used yet.

Are you still willing to lynch James?
could be a nothing burger but I see you shino

That's me. I have the Pettable Trait. I wanted to wait a little more before revealing this but there are plenty of votes already and not that much time.
I completely missed this yday, pure counterclaim on Juviii; is it mafiaspeed burying a teammate for cred or the real thing? Surely the latter
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait desmond who did you target n1 again? @Demonspeed
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
AP is Town and I trust Dego more than you. Following the logic that Mafia tried to get one of them in every Gate(sound IMO). You and/or Nash are the most likely Mafia of the Silk Gate group.

Of course, I could be wrong about Dego. But I doubt there is no Mafia among you three.
Yeah I got it. You were thinking mafia spread out through the gates and you were checking who could be mafia from the purple people.
Thou I checked Dego's posts from yesterday again just now after reading your post, not sure where the trust came from. Some of his posts he was saying he doesn't trust DD's result so much, and voted late after it didn't matter anyway.
And Nash AFKed almost all day. I don't think he managed to get any trust yesterday.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I mean you did ask about other options yesterday for what its worth



could be a nothing burger but I see you shino
What options? I didn't suggest to lynch James. I asked Grysun if he changed his mind about James.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I asked Grysun if he changed his mind about James.
No, you asked specifically if Gry was still willing to lynch James. That is a direct inquiry about James as an option, not whether Gry thought James was still mafia. You could have asked Gry if his thoughts about James had changed at all, but you didn't, instead asking about James as a lynch option.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
btw I forgot to say that the new trait that I got was from the tarot card. I used it. didn't go well.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
btw I forgot to say that the new trait that I got was from the tarot card. I used it. didn't go well.
What about your night actions n1 and n2? You've said nothing about those
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
No, you asked specifically if Gry was still willing to lynch James. That is a direct inquiry about James as an option, not whether Gry thought James was still mafia. You could have asked Gry if his thoughts about James had changed at all, but you didn't, instead asking about James as a lynch option.
Yes! I was asking HIM if HE wants to lynch James. And he said I wasn't even the only one who asked him that. Did you check who else asked him?
As for me I said in D1 I found James claim aligned with my impression of his hints earlier.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
What about your night actions n1 and n2? You've said nothing about those
What about you? Did you say what you did N1 and N2?
N1 is there in your summary list.
and N2 is exactly what you quoted!
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@SirSamuel016 We need a previous DP Tarot Card list!!!
If people can detail the tarot card they choose d2 then I could collate it

My tarot card that I picked day 2 was divine curse. It had the pretty sick effect of removing a random passive trait, so I gambled on removing the negative trait that Arrow gave me.

What about you? Did you say what you did N1 and N2?
N1 is there in your summary list.
and N2 is exactly what you quoted!
I find you to be dubious

I haven't yet, as there was something that I need to verify. I did give a hint for my big trait in the meantime though
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My tarot card that I picked day 2 was divine curse. It had the pretty sick effect of removing a random passive trait, so I gambled on removing the negative trait that Arrow gave me.
I won that gamble btw 😎
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Do we know who got which tarot card and what they did with them?
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
65
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah I got it. You were thinking mafia spread out through the gates and you were checking who could be mafia from the purple people.
Thou I checked Dego's posts from yesterday again just now after reading your post, not sure where the trust came from. Some of his posts he was saying he doesn't trust DD's result so much, and voted late after it didn't matter anyway.
And Nash AFKed almost all day. I don't think he managed to get any trust yesterday.
Just needed to figure with others if DD (rip) can be trusted after his D1, he could be lying but I believe more in him than the angry piranha (Juv).

If people can detail the tarot card they choose d2 then I could collate it
I avoided tarot cards that involves traits, also those ones who had low stock cause I don't feel lucky enough to won them, it's better having a medium good one instead of nothing imo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also I chose a different door past night and got 1 repeated option among the tarot cards
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wait, Juviii is the one who brought Dego to MH, right? 🤔
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
65
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Wait, Juviii is the one who brought Dego to MH, right? 🤔
One of them, yea. It's sad seeing in what she turned into.
At least for now I wanna see what the others thoughs, discarding the obvious ones I have a vague idea of who can be another of the traitors after this brief D3, maybe something happens to change my opinion but I find it difficult.

Votekill Shino
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
One of them, yea. It's sad seeing in what she turned into.
At least for now I wanna see what the others thoughs, discarding the obvious ones I have a vague idea of who can be another of the traitors after this brief D3, maybe something happens to change my opinion but I find it difficult.

Votekill Shino
Reasons?
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,662
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Rl squeezes me so hard folks, but will be here at worst in few hours.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
65
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
First of all, starting from the theory that the mafia chose a different door, you are the most suspicious of the purple door, I don't think Nash is a mafia, or to be clearer I think you have a better chance of being one before him.
Your reactions today also raise suspicions in me, as if you were trying to bring the spotlight to another person or inciting James to be lynched (even though he was afk yesterday), to be honest I am between you and Wojak, I think that both or at least one of you is a traitor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And if the problem is that I voted late, I have no problem doing so right now by voting for you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top