Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
Okay, after reading everything I trust Arrow. I trust Nash more than Shino among the Purple, I don't trust Gry and Wojak.

Starting to have some doubts about Sam but he definitely isn't someone who should be lynched now.

Vote Kill GrySun for now. Depending on the results it'll make me more confident regarding some people too.

If Gry is Town, James is Mafia and vice versa.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No one claiming PP/Doc but BG is out there in the open...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sure, with only NO I don't really mind.
What would it say about whom though? It's not like I was there for D2.
Nash who was defending you like every day, revisiting the D1 votes and Sam. Shino to some extent too.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Okay, after reading everything I trust Arrow. I trust Nash more than Shino among the Purple, I don't trust Gry and Wojak.

Starting to have some doubts about Sam but he definitely isn't someone who should be lynched now.

Vote Kill GrySun for now. Depending on the results it'll make me more confident regarding some people too.

If Gry is Town, James is Mafia and vice versa.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No one claiming PP/Doc but BG is out there in the open...
Can't believe you'd lynch me to check James and not the other way around. But sure..
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
Can't believe you'd lynch me to check James and not the other way around. But sure..
I can do that too. But I am voting you now.

I think if I want to be super safe I'd go for Shino.

Wojak is suspicious but feels like bait.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I can do that too. But I am voting you now.

I think if I want to be super safe I'd go for Shino.

Wojak is suspicious but feels like bait.
I can claim my roles if need be but thought it better claimed later for counterclaim purposes
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
James also said he went to woods N1 so that's as many members as the Silk Cradlers. No one is mentioning Anchordeep.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I can do that too. But I am voting you now.

I think if I want to be super safe I'd go for Shino.

Wojak is suspicious but feels like bait.
Wojak at least couldn't have killed last night because I blocked him.

With me trusting you & AP, that leaves only a few who coulda done it
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wojak at least couldn't have killed last night because I blocked him.

With me trusting you & AP, that leaves only a few who coulda done it
Well, he claimed Cynical so he is Mafia he was already ready for this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GrySun Thoughts on Shino?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hm, I think I might vote wojak from the options.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well, he claimed Cynical so he is Mafia he was already ready for this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GrySun Thoughts on Shino?
Will have some time in an hour maybe to read back her posts, but from top of my head she seems to be our only claimed protector. I think her posts were fine to me D1 and 2, this day I'm less sure.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hm, I think I might vote wojak from the options.
What makes you think Wojak is a better bet than a Shino or a Gry? Heck, Arrow, dego, or Nash could be options for you too from your perspective?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
There has to be like 4 mafia, including Juviii, no? I'm considering who to vote. My suspects are Wojak and Nash. Next come Dego and maybe Sam, but I don't feel like voting the later 2.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Because you suspect him? Or just to save yourself?
What makes you think Wojak is a better bet than a Shino or a Gry? Heck, Arrow, dego, or Nash could be options for you too from your perspective?
Mostly 'cause I would like to believe Mafia had an inactive just like town did with me. Though sure there is a good chance we are both town.
I can also just vote randomly for a 0 vote holder and get lynched today if that helps more.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Mostly 'cause I would like to believe Mafia had an inactive just like town did with me. Though sure there is a good chance we are both town.
I can also just vote randomly for a 0 vote holder and get lynched today if that helps more.
Hmm okay

Top 3 suspects?
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,528
Reaction score
3,645
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I am having one meeting after another and one commute followed by lots of walks and stuff so hopefully i will catch up somehow and reply to my replies.

Regards,
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is it this post?



Aren't these the night 2 traits? I got the traits for Night 3. I just don't know in which room they are.
Yeah James Rye, they are for N2, i dont know N3.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

How exactly have I changed lol?
Becoming rotten? XD

Opinion is opinion, i feel you are far less cooperative and uncovering and more like focus diverting. RL does impact as it does for me, but you are still a busier maf rather than a busier townie. @Degojaru felt much more townsperson.
-------
@NashSilver yeah sure :) picking an eye in this low number people solely feels like a lie to me as i should have stated. But there are others before you as i also said on mafiaometer. Now getting out again.

All the best,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top