Well, besides wojak, either maybe shino and Nash`? Cause whenever I think Nash is town it turns out she was Mafia all along. And I might remember it wrong but didn't shino like believed me/defend me day 1 yet voted for some random person instead of getting involved in the jinx vs me showdown? I dunno, something there doesn't sit right with me.
-> I have passive naturally obedient trait and active Jerk trait, nothing more, and I have applied Jerk traits in each night. Jerk is (as far as i am getting familiar with the dynamics) would be much more beneficial had it been in mafia hands, with concerted use. Nevertheless, i can't go a night without using it which would attract even more "sus" while there is nothing.
-> As everyone knows or will know, this is an uninformed majority against informed minority game. As a townperson i wanted to tip this scale in favor of townies to have a leverage against who is lying, who might plot something, who to consider more. Thus, in the N1 when I ventured Anura Gate, i did not just pick telescope or eye, only by themselves they don't reveal much, but chose the Fortune and get both while losing my right to choose a gate in N2. Other options to get both at best case make you knowledgeable one turn late, which is a lot in this less player game so i rather took them all.
Now, ready for the real case for N2? (and don't be afraid, this much is still legal to share)
Silk Cradle Gate ((a.k.a Purple):
Big eye in the middle (gives info to which cards will appear in the next night, @NashSilver stated to be interested in this)-
Crescend (you impart "blind" to someone, @shinobi implies to use it as the other one has a "max 1" constraint and shinobi feels unlucky)
Eye looking at a wavy liquid half filled sphere (this is the "max 1" card, target a player and impart unlawful trait)
Darkwood Gate (a.k.a. Green):
Spider (target 1 player and impart a random neg trait)
Telescope (shows which room will have which cards at the next round without characteristics)
Two rolled blankets (target two player and gives total # of traits they have)
Flask with a sword in it (ability to use an extra vote anonymously)
Anchordeep Gate (a.k.a. Blue):
Florence flask with a foot in it (-3 priority to next action)
Heart in the middle (day phase-limited 2 by 2 PM opportunity with a selected person)
Eyes within pentagram (learning a player's tarot choice right 1 hour before the day phase end)
Maybe in advanced game, Blinding someone might have an important effect but currently there is a very limited number of people who both knows effect s of some cards and telescoped to see which room has those. In other words, who will knowingly venture a gate so that you may block them by blinding before? No one. I don't really think shinobi picked this one.
Rotten can only be used once, so unlawful can't stack it. Nevertheless, unlawful can have critical strategic consequences so I would rather be wary of the ones in Silk Cradle Gate.
Darkwood's spider and sword containing flask are much attractive then merely knowing what to know next night or sum of two people's trait numbers, while Anchordeep is even more obvious and would be highly curious to feel its impact as currently there is only mafia pad and the rest is chaos.
I also read what has been talked up to this point and changed my suspicions and stuff.
> I am NOT suspicious of @Degojaru , i think he is cooperative and townperson
> @NashSilver feels like in-your-face lying, but then everyone lies in this game and this in itself is not really bad by definition for townpeople, still I have some suspicion.
> @shinobi feels so smooth, while the stated blind thing I am not buying, yeah, she might really be unlucky but giving someone blindness in MG 143 is nothing so risk always outweighs when you consider unlawful trait imparting. I would vote her if not for the next person.
> @SirSamuel016 , I have always had suspicions on him as his actions was perfect match for Worshipper of Rot in D1 and D2, and now he is totally changed. Guess what? I think he finally successfully predicted mafia and managed to be a one.
(P.S. this is just a game, but I am taking this seriously as well from the beginning. I experimented trying different ways to convey my ideas but the general outline here were mostly blatant lies and manipulations, instead of steganography, art, or masking some truth. Not that it is wrong, it is just not my way of comms. )
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now I need to go to sleep and tomorrow will be a rough day as well, but i will be here definitely before D3 ends.
@NashSilver yeah sure picking an eye in this low number people solely feels like a lie to me as i should have stated. But there are others before you as i also said on mafiaometer. Now getting out again.
If I end up getting lynched, remember that I distrust Shino, Gry, and Arrow.
AP, demon are town to me; dego seems fairly green. Nash is chill so maybe green maybe not. Not sure on Wojak; I don't get not claiming to sickly him if he is maf so I think he's town
I also picked before going to school, I didn't knew someone else already said they gonna take the same card in another room. Only read the host dm not the thread since I was out of time.
Well, besides wojak, either maybe shino and Nash`? Cause whenever I think Nash is town it turns out she was Mafia all along. And I might remember it wrong but didn't shino like believed me/defend me day 1 yet voted for some random person instead of getting involved in the jinx vs me showdown? I dunno, something there doesn't sit right with me.
There has to be like 4 mafia, including Juviii, no? I'm considering who to vote. My suspects are Wojak and Nash. Next come Dego and maybe Sam, but I don't feel like voting the later 2.