Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
If I happen to check what tarot card another player picked, whom should I check?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If I happen to check what tarot card another player picked, whom should I check?
@SirSamuel016 @GrySun @AnimePigeon
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
515
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Wait you said you had true strength yeah? did you go for seconds like a proper mudguts? :arf
I just got it so I haven't had a chance to dig in.

So how farfetched is the arrow-pigeon case on Sam
I don't get arrow's logic and AP is IC following it. I asked arrow what is m!sam doing here and didn't get a response.

Flipping Sam would only be logical if we think woj is maf and Sam's covering for him, or if we're afraid of unlawful ending up in maf hands.

At that point I'm back to prefering to flip woj.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
515
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Fuck
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Eh it was basically public anyway, whatever, mb tho
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I don't get arrow's logic and AP is IC following it. I asked arrow what is m!sam doing here and didn't get a response.

Flipping Sam would only be logical if we think woj is maf and Sam's covering for him, or if we're afraid of unlawful ending up in maf hands.

At that point I'm back to prefering to flip woj.
Why Woj though? At best he's maf that didn't kill N2, but that still leaves us needing to find the killer who blew past Shino if she is guard

I do doubt Woj a bit but at the very least he has used/tried to use cynical both nights so another option might tell us more?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Eh it was basically public anyway, whatever, mb tho
don't stress your mess queen or your warmallet 30ks will be sad
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I just got it so I haven't had a chance to dig in.



I don't get arrow's logic and AP is IC following it. I asked arrow what is m!sam doing here and didn't get a response.

Flipping Sam would only be logical if we think woj is maf and Sam's covering for him, or if we're afraid of unlawful ending up in maf hands.

At that point I'm back to prefering to flip woj.
Hm I had thought they cant be together but you're right, the "i blocked him so he didnt do the kill last night" can be a defense of sorts.

The idea I think is that Sam was Traitor and finally guessed all 3 names because he's behaving different. But I dont think he's behaving differently compared to D1.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hm I had thought they cant be together but you're right, the "i blocked him so he didnt do the kill last night" can be a defense of sorts.

The idea I think is that Sam was Traitor and finally guessed all 3 names because he's behaving different. But I dont think he's behaving differently compared to D1.
I'd think demon would be more likely to be a traitor if anything but that's still extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely unlikely imo
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The third party options like traitor and lover were probably a template for if there's more players but they didn't add them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'd think demon would be more likely to be a traitor if anything but that's still extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely unlikely imo
Why demon? This Traitor works different and doesnt need to antagonize mafia to join them so could be anyone just sitting back and guessing every night.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
515
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I do doubt Woj a bit but at the very least he has used/tried to use cynical both nights so another option might tell us more?
Wojak seems so obvious I think he is bait.
Take his posts from when he was maf in cocktail game and mix them with this game and tell me you can differentiate them.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Why demon? This Traitor works different and doesnt need to antagonize mafia to join them so could be anyone just sitting back and guessing every night.
Hmm true, he just feels extremely town which puts the thought in my head of maybe there's something more there. Pretty much a crackpot theory though
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
515
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Lover Gry genuinely shouldn't happen cause I would expect to be his lover and if not we have issues
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You could be a lover 👁 👄 👁
..Okay?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hmm true, he just feels extremely town which puts the thought in my head of maybe there's something more there. Pretty much a crackpot theory though
He's the petting claim right? Outpet Juviii last day. She seemed very surprised by it so super unlikely they pulled some play there.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Take his posts from when he was maf in cocktail game and mix them with this game and tell me you can differentiate them.
He's a bit more confident and bold as mafia methinks, just slightly
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top