Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
993
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Gry and Shino are obvious Mafia. The third one is Nash? They voted for Wojak as well.

Gry said he was neutral about the latter and he initially voted James. James's behavior during the last minutes was odd though. Posting about time etc.

We can at least lynch two Mafias in a row. James could be Town's Lover...
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,542
Reaction score
3,723
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I was incorrect that they would linger to the next day, when we pick, it is active before lynching. One more crit info:

Anchordeep has this double vote opportunity but "max 3" people can choose, and activated only with a mild condition.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btws, the fact that no one died this night means
1) no use of rotten or
2) someone had been protected?
(I believed we would be informed if this was the case)
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Votekill GrySun[/B
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,542
Reaction score
3,723
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
G' day, wojak :hi
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
I'm sick :emocat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

.......... Demon. That vote :-_-
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'm sick :emocat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

.......... Demon. That vote :-_-
You said you understood :catshrug . Gry obviously tried to save you too.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Votekill GrySun[/B
Gate? Late night actions?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
You said you understood :catshrug . Gry obviously tried to save you too.
I understand. But it doesn't make me feel better smh
Not sure if he was saving me, or he just wanted to get rid of Sam tho.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
@shinobi why aren't you dead

How could nobody have died?
@James Rye did you giga brain bait a kill by pretending to have BP removed???
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Kinda dumb of me to overlook the Hot Tempered Trait. Was too focused on the card.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was incorrect that they would linger to the next day, when we pick, it is active before lynching. One more crit info:

Anchordeep has this double vote opportunity but "max 3" people can choose, and activated only with a mild condition.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btws, the fact that no one died this night means
1) no use of rotten or
2) someone had been protected?
(I believed we would be informed if this was the case)
You don't get info if someone has been protected. Who did you Jerk?
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,542
Reaction score
3,723
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
But I am taking my word back on dissing of private chatting or public announcement message traits as "worthlessness", they actually have niche but good use.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
But I am taking my word back on dissing of private chatting or public announcement message traits as "worthlessness", they actually have niche but good use.
Go on...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Because the one I guarded wasn't the kill target?
There isn't even any kill.
Who did you guard?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Demonspeed did you ever figure out why one of your pets went missing? Did you pet again?

Why would maf Gry force Sam like that?

Gry/Shino/Woj team makes sense if shino was willing to sac woj for cred.

Shino getting sicklied today is blatantly mafia self-sicking for clout then. Yesterday woj, today shino.

Votekill Shino
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Went to Darkwood again.
I see Divine Strength 3x, Consecreated Oil 3x, The Hearts III and Godly Moment 1x.
I went darkwood and this is correct
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@shinobi why aren't you dead

How could nobody have died?
@James Rye did you giga brain bait a kill by pretending to have BP removed???
Lol, why would Mafia waste their kill action on a sus NO who could potentially lie about having lost BP? Nah, I actually lost it. I think the kill got blocked, that's the most likely action.

Given how Gry forced a kill on Sam who's vote would have ended Shino, I guess we should go for either Gry or Shino today. Makes the most sense.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Go on...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Who did you guard?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Demonspeed did you ever figure out why one of your pets went missing? Did you pet again?

Why would maf Gry force Sam like that?

Gry/Shino/Woj team makes sense if shino was willing to sac woj for cred.

Shino getting sicklied today is blatantly mafia self-sicking for clout then. Yesterday woj, today shino.

Votekill Shino
--- Double Post Merged, ---



I went darkwood and this is correct
Suit yourself! I know how this looks after yesterday's voting. I don't really know what to say or do to convince people otherwise.

And I'll add one more thing that probably won't help my case, I even considered lying about it, but I guarded Grysun. I hesitated between Gry and Demon, but decided Gry in the end, there's a reason that I won't say now. also coz demon tried to lynch me so I was hating him a little .
All I know now is that he's not yesterday's kill target.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top