Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
1,004
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
:lmao Definitely not a Pro Town move.
I thought he's the sickly. He had one active trait that he didn't reveal, and there's a sickly, so I thought it's him. Since there were no dets and spies and such to protect I thought mafia will kill someone who could be messing with their votes.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun as I said, I did talk about several people and why I am sussing them, thinking they are town or not in many posts, I am not really getting comfy here, just not making noise.

-> I talked about why I voted for James at D1,
-> I talked a lot about Sam and why I think he was Worshipper of Rot at D2
-> I talked on Juviii as I could not make out what she was
-> I talked on Degojaru on him I guess town person
-> I talked on NashSilver as probably lying but not necessarily making a mafia for that, and not really sussing
-> I talked on shinobi as she is really smooth and i would sus her more if not ı was sussing Sam
-> I voted Sam

For other people, i did not have any basis to talk about, and did not run my mouth for the same reason.

The way you casually flipping on Sam felt really off, at the last 30 minutes of D3 not even counting double voting. I have been eyeing Sam for 2 days almost, be that as it was wrong, I was not randomly/conveniently voting anyone. Rather than a rational basis, you just flipped on Sam when you saw Demon's voting on shino. Preceeding days, like D1 and D2 I also saw you as more inclined to be disturbing waters but i was just about to sus, not really have an evidence post to show on. I was also sussing Demonspeed lack of presence here in D1, and APs in D2, but AP is chosen child and Demon looks green, too. To sum up, I generally prefer not putting out ideas before being a bit of a sureness from it. Others may have other styles.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

wow i made the 1000th post :celebrate
You're sidestepping the issue, it's that you never commented about me at all, so saying "i've been top suspecting you since d1" rings quite hollow.

And thats not true about Sam. I have liked your early post about traitor sam theory but at first still shrugged it off as to me he behaved the same days 1-3. I reconsidered sam publicly with several posts as we were leading towards the D3 end, while at the same time voicing thoughts on wojak and shinobi, specifically what bothers me about them being red(wojak being sicklied, shino not using her anonymous vote). My thoughts are right there and if you read through the day you can follow how my mind came to consider Sam. You'll even notice a gap where I dont post for a while near the end which is when I'm rereading older posts and considering what to do.

I do like that you elaborated yourself, this looks much better than your earlier short vague comments though I still disagree.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Suit yourself! I know how this looks after yesterday's voting. I don't really know what to say or do to convince people otherwise.

And I'll add one more thing that probably won't help my case, I even considered lying about it, but I guarded Grysun. I hesitated between Gry and Demon, but decided Gry in the end, there's a reason that I won't say now. also coz demon tried to lynch me so I was hating him a little .
All I know now is that he's not yesterday's kill target.
Omg I somehow missed this while going through. What in the actual F shino :XD What terrible mafia would kill me after I gifted them the town blocker lynch. Are you sure you didn't try killing me for some reason(me checking on Nash and Degojaru Traits maybe?) and thats how the kill failed?

I really have difficulties understanding some moves. Why the heck did Juviii not keep her vote for a strategical votelock last minute, it keeps bothering me.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,406
Gender
Male
Country
France
Juviii was already confirmed Mafia. She didn't vote because she didn't want to play mind games.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually, not voting in itself is a mind game.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I thought he's the sickly. He had one active trait that he didn't reveal, and there's a sickly, so I thought it's him. Since there were no dets and spies and such to protect I thought mafia will kill someone who could be messing with their votes.
Didn't you wonder how I was able to double vote publicly? Isnt the only trait that lets me do this the semi-healthy townie one? Would sickly having healthy townie trait even make sense, who could trigger my trait, I cant self target. I mean in the end I triggered it with Tarot but surely I was meant to be hit with sickly and then counter/reverse it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GrySun Thoughts on the Sickly?
Most likely on mafia, a town would surely have claimed it by now. + I have the trait to counter being sicklied so maybe that also makes mafia sickly more likely than town sickly, though it could also help mitigate a town sickly bad targeting?
Anyway it makes the targets so far(james, woj, shino) look odd. Either they are all town being disabled by mafia or they sicklied one member once(i doubt they would sickly more than one) for credibility. But they do also look like town targetings as its always chasing the "latest fad" in suspiciousness. So maybe arrow or dego have it, as a newbie would play it more hidden?

What do you think about it.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,550
Reaction score
3,783
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
You're sidestepping the issue, it's that you never commented about me at all, so saying "i've been top suspecting you since d1" rings quite hollow.
If I can prove you that i had my doubts starting with N1 when this game ends, will you change your pfp to what I will decide for you? [don't worry, i don't make problematic pfps]


Didn't you wonder how I was able to double vote publicly? Isnt the only trait that lets me do this the semi-healthy townie one?
There are other ways to double vote, and we also had an Anchordeep Gate card for this at N3.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Juviii was already confirmed Mafia. She didn't vote because she didn't want to play mind games.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually, not voting in itself is a mind game.
Why need mind games? Can just use it as a last second snipe.
Its not a day action, she can vote last second, to completely change the lynch if a teammate would be lynched it now is a town lynch. In a close/tie situation.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Like using it and voting with 14h left would be nonsense. But I guess the same can be said about just using it to joke about Marmalade.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,550
Reaction score
3,783
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Didn't you wonder how I was able to double vote publicly? Isnt the only trait that lets me do this the semi-healthy townie one? Would sickly having healthy townie trait even make sense, who could trigger my trait, I cant self target. I mean in the end I triggered it with Tarot but surely I was meant to be hit with sickly and then counter/reverse it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Most likely on mafia, a town would surely have claimed it by now. + I have the trait to counter being sicklied so maybe that also makes mafia sickly more likely than town sickly, though it could also help mitigate a town sickly bad targeting?
Anyway it makes the targets so far(james, woj, shino) look odd. Either they are all town being disabled by mafia or they sicklied one member once(i doubt they would sickly more than one) for credibility. But they do also look like town targetings as its always chasing the "latest fad" in suspiciousness. So maybe arrow or dego have it, as a newbie would play it more hidden?

What do you think about it.
how can I have the sickly while each night i put jerk at people really? it will really be an interesting person who keep making people sick in this game.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If I can prove you that i had my doubts starting with N1 when this game ends, will you change your pfp to what I will decide for you? [don't worry, i don't make problematic pfps]




There are other ways to double vote, and we also had an Anchordeep Gate card for this at N3.
Sure, can I also pick your pfp postgame if I'm town? Because you're wrong about me.

Are there? I thought its only the anti sickly trait that does it. And I frankly have little overview of what powers other doors had, I was green door every day. Way too many things to keep track of even as a "veteran", too time intensive.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

how can I have the sickly while each night i put jerk at people really? it will really be an interesting person who keep making people sick in this game.
What does put a jerk at people mean? I thought you were just insider joking with Sam when you two talked about it.

Theres a trait that lets you do 2 actions per night. One of the first that caught my eye when I read at game start, surprised to not see it come up.

But could just be on a mafia I guess.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

This is such an impossible game to play without lots of free time. I'm still not following who has which traits or powers.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Now I'm wondering if its really just shino + one out of nash/degojaru, she tried to kill me to keep me from revealing the trait count but failed on my Hider. And I guess a 4th, still James?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Way past bedtime for me but worth it. I dont wanna hear any comments that I didnt try. Perhaps a little too late now and the Sam mistake was horrible but I wont leave quietly, will leave us in a good enough position to lynch correctly after.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,406
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well, I hope you didn't miss that I petted both AP and Dego via Unlawful. I trust the latter.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,550
Reaction score
3,783
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Sure, can I also pick your pfp postgame if I'm town? Because you're wrong about me.
That would make two bet. I just want to make one bet for now. I am saying I can prove my sus on N1, you are saying i can't.

Are there? I thought its only the anti sickly trait that does it. And I frankly have little overview of what powers other doors had, I was green door every day. Way too many things to keep track of even as a "veteran", too time intensive.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
N2 had an Erlenmayer flask with a sword shape in it in Darkwood Gate, that gives you anon vote + to your vote. Really anon, like you DM that to organizers.

N3 had Master of the Art at Anchordeep Gate, double vote chance.


What does put a jerk at people mean? I thought you were just insider joking with Sam when you two talked about it.
Yeah I am being Jerk in daytime too so people started to confuse it. Jerk action target's a player and give them "Terrified" state, which increases action priority. Individually almost useless to have, but I kept using it for several reasons. There are several other cards I don't really see much of a good thing, but traitwise I was not really lucky, I have NO passive and Jerk active.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I am also leaving in a minute, i'll check here in few hours. All the best, folks!
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Omg I somehow missed this while going through. What in the actual F shino :XD What terrible mafia would kill me after I gifted them the town blocker lynch. Are you sure you didn't try killing me for some reason(me checking on Nash and Degojaru Traits maybe?) and thats how the kill failed?

I really have difficulties understanding some moves. Why the heck did Juviii not keep her vote for a strategical votelock last minute, it keeps bothering me.
Didn't you wonder how I was able to double vote publicly? Isnt the only trait that lets me do this the semi-healthy townie one? Would sickly having healthy townie trait even make sense, who could trigger my trait, I cant self target. I mean in the end I triggered it with Tarot but surely I was meant to be hit with sickly and then counter/reverse it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Most likely on mafia, a town would surely have claimed it by now. + I have the trait to counter being sicklied so maybe that also makes mafia sickly more likely than town sickly, though it could also help mitigate a town sickly bad targeting?
Anyway it makes the targets so far(james, woj, shino) look odd. Either they are all town being disabled by mafia or they sicklied one member once(i doubt they would sickly more than one) for credibility. But they do also look like town targetings as its always chasing the "latest fad" in suspiciousness. So maybe arrow or dego have it, as a newbie would play it more hidden?

What do you think about it.
Look, I thought if you're townie then mafia would keep you around for lynch purposes, you know, to take the heat.:lmao but then again I thought you were the sickly and they'll think it's risky to keep you. As for why you double voted I wasn't sure, thought maybe it's related to lawful or tarot card or something. Didn't think of that illness is divine punishment trait. If you're hider then the sickly is probably Dego and he lied/hid it, or maybe Nash, and she lied. Can't be Arrow, he's been jerking everywhere ~
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I was incorrect that they would linger to the next day, when we pick, it is active before lynching. One more crit info:

Anchordeep has this double vote opportunity but "max 3" people can choose, and activated only with a mild condition.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btws, the fact that no one died this night means
1) no use of rotten or
2) someone had been protected?
(I believed we would be informed if this was the case)
I'm here, went in Darkwood and choosed rabbit foot but idk if it went well, if I got it and mafia tried to kill me I denied it with the tarot card so it's a possibility, at least for me.

Nash has the same grass eater trait which could be a lie. Oh right let me add that I used the 2 blankets card to find out degojaru+nash both together have 5 Traits. I dont know how much it helps but if one lied about their traits this number shouldn't match up with what they claimed.

I had hoped the two blankets card power could help be like a semi-investigative role, see if you can find discrepancies in nash or degojaru claims with it in mind. They should have 5 traits in total between the two.
Okay I was thinking on revealing it anyways today, I have the sickly trait so I'm the reason why James, Wojak and Shino can't vote in their respective days.
I screwed it saying in D1 that I only have 1 trait but changing my opinion just after saying that would be more sus imo. I also have a passive than allows me to see the content of a room before entering in it so that's why I can support that Arrow's info about tarot cards were correct at least in majority.
So Nash have 2 traits in total, I don't think she's mafia after all, I'm more inclined into Shino and lynching Gry would be counterproductive. I don't think Arrow is mafia too (I can be wrong but there are others ppl more sus than him), he just got bad luck leading the focus to Sam and now Gry

Well, I hope you didn't miss that I petted both AP and Dego via Unlawful. I trust the latter.
Yeah I have 1 more trait now. So my total traits including Naturally Obedient are 4, NO, Sickly, Substances +1.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If I only was here earlier last day I would saved Sam, he doesn't deserved to die. Jinx maybe is happy now cause he pointed her in D1
--- Double Post Merged, ---

In resume my confidence list for now are: AP, Gry, Demon, Arrow and Nash.
I'm not sure about Wojak but I think Shino and James have more possibilities of being mafia. We lost a townie for mislynching Sam yesterday, don't made another mistake lynching Gry now
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,550
Reaction score
3,783
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Ok then am I getting confused, is there another sickly person that made GrySun double voter in D3?
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm here, went in Darkwood and choosed rabbit foot but idk if it went well, if I got it and mafia tried to kill me I denied it with the tarot card so it's a possibility, at least for me.
Rabbit foot was wrong, I mean inmortal mb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok then am I getting confused, is there another sickly person that made GrySun double voter in D3?
Was a tarot card, I have it too but i'm idiot and forgot to use it yesterday
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh wait, Gry said he sickled himself to double vote so that's why he voted 2 times, right?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I don't think there are another sickly because all the 3 objetives in previous days were mine, so the only possibility is Gry got a tarot that sicks himself
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,550
Reaction score
3,783
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Rabbit foot was wrong, I mean inmortal mb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Was a tarot card, I have it too but i'm idiot and forgot to use it yesterday
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh wait, Gry said he sickled himself to double vote so that's why he voted 2 times, right?
Though you dont get sick by yourself. He supposedly had sickness divine punishment passive, while you were busy sickening the people you stated.

now I am just one more thing away to locking in GrySun :))
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Though you dont get sick by yourself. He supposedly had sickness divine punishment passive, while you were busy sickening the people you stated.

now I am just one more thing away to locking in GrySun :))
I would sick him if I know that he has that trait, after all he suspected the same people than me. But me not revealing my trait until today made that combo impossible to do
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If Gry death reveals he was red, it will be a big surprise for me but I don't think that it's a good move for townies. We should focus our thoughts in other persons
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,550
Reaction score
3,783
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Well, some one else giving him a neg trait maybe also doing sickening among other options.
I think he is mafia so mafia would not fo that, while something like cynical would impart neg trait from another person. GrySun choosing a tarot card that jusy inflicts a neg trait on hoping that it would sickness feels like too crazy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sorry, my grammar is messed up, past midnight in Ankara so brain is dreaming in two more languages.

As for choosing a person, i made my case on why i did and even if i have some other suspicious fellow MHs i don't have a reason to consider voting them (yet).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top