Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,672
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Idk about the pepper but otherwise sounds pretty tasty.

How did mafia's kill fail last night?
Red pepper powder I love it since I know myself.

I believe mafia did not perform any kill just to confuse us.

---

It was good to play in the same game with you @GrySun , I thank you for this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What, friend? We like croissants too but not eating them every sunday here :D
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,604
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Red pepper powder I love it since I know myself.

I believe mafia did not perform any kill just to confuse us.

---

It was good to play in the same game with you @GrySun , I thank you for this.
I dont like spicy much.

Sure that could've happened I guess, but would that be a smart move? We are 9 players, 3 mafias so 3vs6. Had they killed correctly it would be 3v5. Only 1 mislynch and they win. Like this they need 2 mislynches. So even if the confusion led to a mislynch, that just brings the gamestate back to had they successfully killed.

Game isn't over yet buuuut sure, likewise you and Dego are nice new players.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
68
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Game isn't over yet buuuut sure, likewise you and Dego are nice new players.
AP and Angriii didn't said that this gonna give me too much anxiety so gonna need to talk with them when game ends
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,672
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I am not really using them too much either.
-> red pepper powder for poached egg, things with yoghurt
-> thyme for cold tomato etc. salad
-> sometimes black pepper for white rice
Nowadays the quality of pepper powder plunged though, so probably i will stop using it altogether.

I am not really good into emphathizing with mafia as I don't have previous experience. I also did not really understand marriage dynamics in this game, which hinders my analysis, along with some guard-bodyguard, hider, coward thing. I focused on sentiment changes in posts and a bit skipped that. My conscience is good tho, I am doing my best.

shino may well fit on being a mafia with her sas, smoothness, not really be here but there is also rl so AP is also not here. This fact complicates the gameplay really, by this time all games i played were face-to-face and we were fully on that. Sentiment analysis was key for them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

AP and Angriii didn't said that this gonna give me too much anxiety so gonna need to talk with them when game ends
come oooooon. It will be fine. Hopefully next time i will see you when I am third party or mafia in the same game xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,604
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
AP and Angriii didn't said that this gonna give me too much anxiety so gonna need to talk with them when game ends
They totally scammed you LMAO. Game is stressful af. I guess it depends on the person, some get more invested in the mystery and solving, being right/wrong, how you feel about dooming the innocents, how you can handle being wrongly accused, or how you handle being rightfully accused but needing to lie and fake. If you can bring yourself to accuse others you know are innocent.

It's a tough game mentally for me, but some take it a lot more chill.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am not really using them too much either.
-> red pepper powder for poached egg, things with yoghurt
-> thyme for cold tomato etc. salad
-> sometimes black pepper for white rice
Nowadays the quality of pepper powder plunged though, so probably i will stop using it altogether.

I am not really good into emphathizing with mafia as I don't have previous experience. I also did not really understand marriage dynamics in this game, which hinders my analysis, along with some guard-bodyguard, hider, coward thing. I focused on sentiment changes in posts and a bit skipped that. My conscience is good tho, I am doing my best.

shino may well fit on being a mafia with her sas, smoothness, not really be here but there is also rl so AP is also not here. This fact complicates the gameplay really, by this time all games i played were face-to-face and we were fully on that. Sentiment analysis was key for them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



come oooooon. It will be fine. Hopefully next time i will see you when I am third party or mafia in the same game xD
You're doing well actually, this is a ridiculously difficult variation of the usual mafia game, even veterans struggle here. Idk how beginners can even make sense of anything here. Normally its a lot easier, less things to keep track of.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Anyway these talks are better left for postgame. For now we hope the lynch works out, but it should. Shino has no business being alive targeting me.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,672
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
it is just too cute!



but then she cannibalized marm...

@GrySun on the mental difficulty part, I guess it can be used to ameliorate our actual life comms, as we would just discharge any negative energy we accumulate via doing this you mentioned above :)
Still waiting for some last second godly assist to take GrySun out.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
The cult gathered together for another sacrifice.

The Lamb and the Goat stood together as they prepared the ritual.

They chose one of the followers and brought them forward.

The Lamb raised the weapon.

Everyone watched.

The sacrifice happened.

But then something strange happened.

The follower suddenly got back up!

Everyone stared in shock.

“Wait… they’re alive?!”

Because they were immortal, the follower could not truly die.

Nothing had changed.

But there was one problem.

Their immortality had been used up.

The Goat looked at the follower and said,

“Looks like you used your immortality!”

The follower looked around nervously.

“I guess I’m not immortal anymore…”

Everyone went quiet.

The Lamb and the Goat looked at each other.

The sacrifice had failed, but the follower was now mortal.

Shinobi


wait....she smh (somehow) survived ?

yup, she survived, Also an "Immortal"
trait just broke

All followers are presented with only 1 Door!


The Gateway Gate


The Follower got no choice anymore, next day phase, everyone will find themselves in the The Gateway Gate

Night Duration​
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
Demon was one of the kindest followers in the cult.

He loved giving everyone pets.

Whenever someone was sad, Demon would come over and give them a pet.

Everyone loved him.

But one morning, Demon was missing.

The Lamb and the Goat searched everywhere.

Then they found a hidden path leading deep underground.

Far below the cult, they found Demon.

He was dead.

Everyone was shocked.

“How could someone kill Demon?” a follower asked.

He made everyone happy.

Who would want him gone?

The Lamb looked around the dark underground tunnel.

The traitors were still hiding among them.

And now, they had taken Demon too.


DemonSpeed


Naturally Obedient​
Pettable ​
Unlawful ​
Terrified​
Rip demon :c




​






All the followers have ventured thru the The Gateway Gate
and you found :
The One Who Waits

target 1 player : they immidiately take the "Materialistic" trait.
Activation Time : As soon as it gets picked​
Praise the Lamb

target 1 player : they gain 1 extra vote but you lose 1 vote. (you can only pick this card if you have at least 1 vote already)
Activation Time : 2 hours before day end​
Crowns of the Heretics

target 1 player or yourself : if they/you can't vote today, they/you gain 1 vote.
Activation Time : 2 hours before day end​
 
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
DAY 5 VOTING

Voting 8/8
5x Arrowofsky (Grysun #1212, Grysun #1212, Grysun #1212, Grysun #1212, shinobi #1216)
3x Shino ( Grysun #1108, james #1124, Degojaru #1127, Nash #1131, AP #1160, arrow #1164)
1x wojak ( Nash #1213 )
1x AnimePigeon ( Degojaru #1218 )
1x Grysun ( arrow #1104, wojak #1117, Shino #1138 )


Followers please remember make 5 posts a day, including a vote


Day Duration
Card Picking Deadline

@James Rye Have received a second violation for failing to vote.
@AnimePigeon Have received a violation for posting less than 5 times during day 4.
guys please try your best to be active to keep the fun of the game and not ruin it for other ppl ! thank you​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
If you have any questions about the cards, just ask guys
but I just want to point something out, that Praise the Lamb always works faster than Crowns of the Heretics
so if playerA plays Praise the Lamb on playerB and playerB played Crowns of the Heretics on playerA
Praise the Lamb will work first, making PlayerA have 0 votes and playerB 2 votes, then Crowns of the Heretics will check if playerA have 0 votes, and since he does it will give him a vote. end result, playerA with 1 vote still and playerB with 2 votes

I hope that was clear, if you have any question, please ask
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,560
Country
Dragonstone
Why guys why!! Trying to lynch me like that :biblethump

I didn't even expect I'll get the immortal lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No sickly, guess Dego sicklied Gry then.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm sorry for missing two days.
My irl is quite hectic and going badly.
No excuse though I could have seen that coming and just not take part in the game.

From what I see our guesses about shinobi/Gry being Mafia are correct, only question is who the lover is. Probably Gry given how brazenly he saved shinobi.

I will try to vote and write my 5 posts after school is done today.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,604
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
We really dont have any doctors at all.. Rip demon.

I was so mad yesterday like wtf. How does shino just ignore the lynch. Such a toxic game mechanic. There was so many of us in the green door too, had hoped Demon goes for the immortal.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If you have any questions about the cards, just ask guys
but I just want to point something out, that Praise the Lamb always works faster than Crowns of the Heretics
so if playerA plays Praise the Lamb on playerB and playerB played Crowns of the Heretics on playerA
Praise the Lamb will work first, making PlayerA have 0 votes and playerB 2 votes, then Crowns of the Heretics will check if playerA have 0 votes, and since he does it will give him a vote. end result, playerA with 1 vote still and playerB with 2 votes

I hope that was clear, if you have any question, please ask
Oh boy :notlikethis
I had hoped this final door meant we're done with tarots.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why guys why!! Trying to lynch me like that :biblethump

I didn't even expect I'll get the immortal lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No sickly, guess Dego sicklied Gry then.
I can't believe you did this smh(somehow). Is there even a point in asking who you "guarded" last night :cookiestare
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Kakoha what counts as being unable to vote in crown of heretics? Only being sickly, or also if your vote is already locked?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also, demon pet me! Not useful at all at this point, "Wooly" Trait. But I still get a newfound demon appreciation.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
68
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Finally why get rid of Shin.. wait what, nvm rip Demon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

we*
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,560
Country
Dragonstone
I was so mad yesterday like wtf. How does shino just ignore the lynch. Such a toxic game mechanic. There was so many of us in the green door too, had hoped Demon goes for the immortal.

I can't believe you did this smh(somehow). Is there even a point in asking who you "guarded" last night :cookiestare
???????? Was I supposed to sit on my ass and do nothing when you were pushing that lynch fiasco? :cookiestare
I didn't even think I'll get that card. Almost everyone was in the darkwood gate, what were my chances?

I guarded AP , he's the IC so I can't go wrong with this.

I suppose you didn't "hide" behind Demon? :lambirb Are you lovers with Dego, maybe? You abandoned Demon and Nash for someone you just met? shocking :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Finally why get rid of Shin.. wait what, nvm rip Demon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

we*
lol! why!! :lmao It's kinda funny ngl ~
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,672
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Bloody hell
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,560
Country
Dragonstone
You jerked at Demon? he was very terrified
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,672
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I needed to do that unfortunately, but it was a sad way to learn the outcome. Now not many left even organize, and today will be a very busy one for md too.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Shino didn't tell us about the immortal trait, right? Guess that means Gry saved her the other day, so she could get the immortal trait to avoid getting lynched last day. They are totally working together. Either they are both mafia or they are the lovers.

With 8 people and the 3 tarot cards, save for another immortal, this should be easily dealth with.
5 of us are town 3 are not. Gry&Shino clearly belonging to the latter group.

So do we lynch Shino again? Or do we get rid of Gry now?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top