Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
Shino didn't tell us about the immortal trait, right? Guess that means Gry saved her the other day, so she could get the immortal trait to avoid getting lynched last day. They are totally working together. Either they are both mafia or they are the lovers.

With 8 people and the 3 tarot cards, save for another immortal, this should be easily dealth with.
5 of us are town 3 are not. Gry&Shino clearly belonging to the latter group.

So do we lynch Shino again? Or do we get rid of Gry now?
I don't have immortal trait. You went through the darkwood gate yesterday, right? You saw there was a tarot card that grants immortal there. I got that one. It was like my last resort, I didn't even know if I'll get it or not.
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
@Kakoha what counts as being unable to vote in crown of heretics? Only being sickly, or also if your vote is already locked?
wity sickly, or when u give someone ur vote. if u locked your vote and then gave someone your vote, we will just remove it/count it as 0.
already locked does not count as "not able to vote".
the point of the mech is that if there is mutual trust, the total number of votes between 2 player can increase. and knowing that mafia will probably cooperate, town has no choice but to cooperate if they want to actually win. meanwhile the mafia needs to cooperate without making it look very sus since there's still tomorrow(theoretically).

tldr, your vote is placed or not does not matter for the cards. the number of votes you can place is what matters
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't have immortal trait. You went through the darkwood gate yesterday, right? You saw there was a tarot card that grants immortal there. I got that one. It was like my last resort, I didn't even know if I'll get it or not.
But did you tell us that you were picking it?
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,538
Reaction score
3,684
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
@James Rye I am not as optimistic as you, I see more like 3 mafia and 2 married Third Party, leaving us 3 town left only. If we don't deal with the married ones, even if we manage to take out mafia each day, married people's number will be higher from townies earlier than that. I am again repeating myself and going for GrySun, he is not a townie. Especially when our numbers dwindle like this, with anon votes and all it is dangerous to have him here anyway.

votekill GrySun
@Kakoha
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@James Rye I am not as optimistic as you, I see more like 3 mafia and 2 married Third Party, leaving us 3 town left only. If we don't deal with the married ones, even if we manage to take out mafia each day, married people's number will be higher from townies earlier than that. I am again repeating myself and going for GrySun, he is not a townie. Especially when our numbers dwindle like this, with anon votes and all it is dangerous to have him here anyway.

votekill GrySun
@Kakoha
Yeah, this day or the next day if we got lovers will probably decide who wins.
But with 14 players we should be max 4 anti-towns. So with Juvii dead that leaves 3. Now they could be 3 mafias and the whole 3rd TP traits were a ruse or they are 2 with one townie being a scumbag.

So we are 5 towns, with Gry and Shinobi as our prime suspects.

You wanna lynch Gry first then?

@AnimePigeon You okay with Gry going first since trying to lynch shinobi failed twice, once due Gry and second due immortal trait?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
???????? Was I supposed to sit on my ass and do nothing when you were pushing that lynch fiasco? :cookiestare
I didn't even think I'll get that card. Almost everyone was in the darkwood gate, what were my chances?

I guarded AP , he's the IC so I can't go wrong with this.

I suppose you didn't "hide" behind Demon? :lambirb Are you lovers with Dego, maybe? You abandoned Demon and Nash for someone you just met? shocking :lmao
You're actually so shameless, to say this after that stunt last day..

I didnt hide, I assumed you wouldnt try me again. Maybe I do next night or not, your team can always chance it if you wanna.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I needed to do that unfortunately, but it was a sad way to learn the outcome. Now not many left even organize, and today will be a very busy one for md too.
Why did you need to jerk demon? Wouldn't you just target me who you suspect?

Like this Demon could've failed cointoss and get killed before he gets any pets off..
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Shino didn't tell us about the immortal trait, right? Guess that means Gry saved her the other day, so she could get the immortal trait to avoid getting lynched last day. They are totally working together. Either they are both mafia or they are the lovers.

With 8 people and the 3 tarot cards, save for another immortal, this should be easily dealth with.
5 of us are town 3 are not. Gry&Shino clearly belonging to the latter group.

So do we lynch Shino again? Or do we get rid of Gry now?
What are you even saying here? I dont follow. Nobody knew which door the immortal trait would be in, dont know how you're tying me into her immortal shenanigans.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

wity sickly, or when u give someone ur vote. if u locked your vote and then gave someone your vote, we will just remove it/count it as 0.
already locked does not count as "not able to vote".
the point of the mech is that if there is mutual trust, the total number of votes between 2 player can increase. and knowing that mafia will probably cooperate, town has no choice but to cooperate if they want to actually win. meanwhile the mafia needs to cooperate without making it look very sus since there's still tomorrow(theoretically).

tldr, your vote is placed or not does not matter for the cards. the number of votes you can place is what matters
This is so complicated lol. I'll write up an analysis a bit later, whether the tarots can be of use.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@James Rye I am not as optimistic as you, I see more like 3 mafia and 2 married Third Party, leaving us 3 town left only. If we don't deal with the married ones, even if we manage to take out mafia each day, married people's number will be higher from townies earlier than that. I am again repeating myself and going for GrySun, he is not a townie. Especially when our numbers dwindle like this, with anon votes and all it is dangerous to have him here anyway.

votekill GrySun
@Kakoha
How are you still voting me after shino shamelessly stalled the gamestate progression with a snatched immortal card? Are you the married trait with her?
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,538
Reaction score
3,684
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Yeah I have an explaining to do for putting a Jerk at Demon.
Yesterday I put a jerk at wojak but did not directly tell it. For some reason, he did not mention it, maybe he was just protected from it with some mech. Since he never replied to any of my messages, I thought there was a possibility of me being a catatonic. if I became a catatonic via a passive ability granting/imparting, i could have just died with a simple active trait use so I did not make any definitive posts yesterday on what I actively did. Even though catatonic is not counted in victory conditions, being allowed to post and still register (but not count) votes and stuff psychologically influences the game. Yeah, that was yesterday.
I put Jerk on @Demonspeed because I know he would cooperate and told us/me about the terrified state. I did not expect him to die though after helping you that much. This makes you 60 % married and 40 % mafia, yesterday, you were 90 % mafia. :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah, @GrySun I told about how I already had my suspicions on you D1-N1, and shino is just not dying but you will do.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah I have an explaining to do for putting a Jerk at Demon.
Yesterday I put a jerk at wojak but did not directly tell it. For some reason, he did not mention it, maybe he was just protected from it with some mech. Since he never replied to any of my messages, I thought there was a possibility of me being a catatonic. if I became a catatonic via a passive ability granting/imparting, i could have just died with a simple active trait use so I did not make any definitive posts yesterday on what I actively did. Even though catatonic is not counted in victory conditions, being allowed to post and still register (but not count) votes and stuff psychologically influences the game. Yeah, that was yesterday.
I put Jerk on @Demonspeed because I know he would cooperate and told us/me about the terrified state. I did not expect him to die though after helping you that much. This makes you 60 % married and 40 % mafia, yesterday, you were 90 % mafia. :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah, @GrySun I told about how I already had my suspicions on you D1-N1, and shino is just not dying but you will do.
Hm so in short, you wanted to check if you were still alive and able to do actions? Seems like you are, demon had the terrified trait. Odd that wojak didn't comment on it.

Shino can't repeat her trick from last day so she should have no way to escape the lynch, unless you save her by voting me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I would never have killed Demon if I was mafia, he was finally trusting me. Him dead means less people who vote for shino, it's pretty obvious what the mafia are doing.
Friendly reminder I am still the only explanation for mafia's kill failing N3, shino targeted me and it sure wasn't with Guard but she failed.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I dont see the usefulness of the tarots this time around. Vote can be gifted via Praise the Lamb but its a -1 to +1 so nothing changes. Crowns card needs someone that cannot vote to restore their vote.

Someone with Materialistic trait could pick both lamb and crowns, give their vote away and then restore their own vote with crowns, a lot of complication for 1 extra vote.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

!votekill shinobi should finish what we couldn't last day

Still not sure who her teammates are. But I'd like to believe woj is town, so james, arrow, nash?
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,538
Reaction score
3,684
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
As hosts also said, current cards require town collaboration, while wojak, james, AP had rl going on, nash may be still drunk, i am also very busy today, currently even preparing my english teaching materials.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
But did you tell us that you were picking it?
Did I actually have to say this? I was being lynched. And I was sicklied so I couldn't even vote. I gambled and I got the card. And 6 people (don't remember the exact number) went to the darkwood gate, only Arrow went through anchordeep, but there were only 2 anon votes, so I couldn't have been the only one who tried her luck at the immortal, and there was nothing for you to do about it anyway.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
73
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Did I actually have to say this? I was being lynched. And I was sicklied so I couldn't even vote. I gambled and I got the card. And 6 people (don't remember the exact number) went to the darkwood gate, only Arrow went through anchordeep, but there were only 2 anon votes, so I couldn't have been the only one who tried her luck at the immortal, and there was nothing for you to do about it anyway.
Now i'm thinking who more selected that tarot card but idk if that number is higher than 2-3 ppl so you was so lucky.
Also Arrow putting too much effort on lynching Gry is odd but maybe it's the same than me with Shino lmao, so can't blame it. Gonna wait until read our last lynching options but I don't imagine another sacrifice outside Gry/Shino
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Did I actually have to say this? I was being lynched. And I was sicklied so I couldn't even vote. I gambled and I got the card. And 6 people (don't remember the exact number) went to the darkwood gate, only Arrow went through anchordeep, but there were only 2 anon votes, so I couldn't have been the only one who tried her luck at the immortal, and there was nothing for you to do about it anyway.
Who knows. People might have changed their votes and we would have had a different outcome with different knowledge. Or we could have picked the same card as you to get a chance to deny it to you.
Now its a redo of the last day. Just with one townie less to vote.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
529
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
:shootme
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I removed a passive negative from AP with my tarot. And I targeted Nash with my role

I got nothing from the Gateway Gate
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
529
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
What are your thoughts? @NashSilver
Do they even matter
Not a single lynch I voted for has gone through outside of juviii, but that was dd's work not mine
I picked immortal tarot to deny any shenanigans gry could pull off and worm out of a lynch
We lynched shino instead
She had immortal somehow anyway
Wojak inverted my kneecaps last night

Im beyond tilted and I just woke up
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Lets not split votes this time. and lets lynch GrySun

Votekill GrySun
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lets not split votes this time. and lets lynch GrySun

Votekill GrySun
How blatant can you guys be
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I blocked the N3 kill and still I'm being near lynched D4 and maybe lynched D5

I just hope arrow and woj are mafia or this may be impossible
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Do they even matter
Not a single lynch I voted for has gone through outside of juviii, but that was dd's work not mine
I picked immortal tarot to deny any shenanigans gry could pull off and worm out of a lynch
We lynched shino instead
She had immortal somehow anyway
Wojak inverted my kneecaps last night

Im beyond tilted and I just woke up
Can you confirm you got the tarot card? Like was there something that tells you, yay, I got the immortal tarot to not hand it over to Mafia?

There is a chance shino is lying and had immortal all along. If there are lovers, I would totally give them immortal so they'd survive a lynch/kill once. Shino might be Mafia lover. Or a regular Mafia who got the immortal tarot before you did.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
We really are repeating last day except now Demon who trusted me is dead so its easier now to protect shino for you people
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top