Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
VoteKill! Shinobi (Had the urge to put Shiba-Inu 😂)

Possibly I'm being Brainfucked by GrySun again, but I feel better in the company of the Shino Voters.

Im mostly unsure of like James, Dego, Arrow, Wojak, Shino... but theorectically, if Shino is Mafia, I feel that confirms Dego Town. Which i feel is enough reason to Vote Shinobi - plus I think a Guard would've been better used/spent on someone other than me.

The point of guarding me just sounds like a
Mafia talking about what they think is Optimal Giving a Situation, rather than taking into consideration the lack of importance I have during the night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Hmm 🤔 fair - still don't think I was a wise guard reguardless
Sure. It's not like your vote will change the outcome anyway.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
Okay so you're literally open wolfing.

Why do you think us voting you won't change the outcome?
coz mafia will lock their votes on me? and other misleaded townies as well will do the same? and mafia probably did some extra votes stuff? you'll probably see all this coming.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,679
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
@AnimePigeon @NashSilver i checked who voted who and where I am staying really look bad. I am taking the risk and consider Nash a town as well, and try organizing against shinobi this time, if she is not mafia things will get extremely complicated, but currently she is like Juviii-similar mafia imo, so GrySun's mudding the water can wait :)

@Kakoha
!votelock shinobi
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

P.s. i might say fancy, jerky, snarky things but it is illegal to play bad, troll etc. so i never consciously tried to undermine townies. My aim is town victory.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
529
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
P.s. i might say fancy, jerky, snarky things but it is illegal to play bad, troll etc. so i never consciously tried to undermine townies. My aim is town victory.
Having fun is +town tbh so I never took it as trolling. Look at how Sam shitposted for example.
Mafia's usually too stressed to ever crack a joke xD
Isn't that right @shinobi
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
@AnimePigeon @NashSilver i checked who voted who and where I am staying really look bad. I am taking the risk and consider Nash a town as well, and try organizing against shinobi this time, if she is not mafia things will get extremely complicated, but currently she is like Juviii-similar mafia imo, so GrySun's mudding the water can wait :)

@Kakoha
!votelock shinobi
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

P.s. i might say fancy, jerky, snarky things but it is illegal to play bad, troll etc. so i never consciously tried to undermine townies. My aim is town victory.
Ah don't worry about it - you can come across blunt or abrupt maybe, but I didnt feel you ever had any other intentions than to play to win, so it's understandable as when the games intensify or ramp up, sometimes some players intonation & attitude does too.

Just part of the game afterall.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
Having fun is +town tbh so I never took it as trolling. Look at how Sam shitposted for example.
Mafia's usually too stressed to ever crack a joke xD
Isn't that right @shinobi
It can be even more stressful for townies when they see how bad the collective detective skills of the town are. :mono
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,679
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
It can be even more stressful for townies when they see how bad the collective detective skills of the town are. :mono
It might be like that in D1 and D3, but no nore (:
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I should be sleeping but anxious if mafia pulls something sneaky in the last hours. Probably not, and theres a decent number of votes on shino but not updated in votepost I think?
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,679
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I should be sleeping but anxious if mafia pulls something sneaky in the last hours. Probably not, and theres a decent number of votes on shino but not updated in votepost I think?
I think you can ask this in mafia pad instead.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
73
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Just who are you married
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hahah this question sounds really weird xD
Sadly im not married, in both fictional and RL.

Who will even be here in last 2 hours? I dont know people's timezones. For me it's gonna be 4am...
Me, this day end fortunately is in a good time for me

Im edging towards voting Shino or Dego I think.

Plus Dego's eagerness to vote Shino for aslong as they have been this game feels strange - maybe his intuition is just on-point, but I can't tell, just feels strange.
Why??? Are you a Dumb Child instead of a Chosen one? Also I don't think Arrow is scum, for me it's Shino/Woj/James, if Gry ends turning red I would remove James.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@AnimePigeon @NashSilver i checked who voted who and where I am staying really look bad. I am taking the risk and consider Nash a town as well, and try organizing against shinobi this time, if she is not mafia things will get extremely complicated, but currently she is like Juviii-similar mafia imo, so GrySun's mudding the water can wait :)

@Kakoha
!votelock shinobi
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

P.s. i might say fancy, jerky, snarky things but it is illegal to play bad, troll etc. so i never consciously tried to undermine townies. My aim is town victory.
That's what I was saying, Shino is mafia for majority so priorizing her before Gry I think it's better
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,679
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Thanks for heads up :verily

"I think you should have asked this in mafia pad instead."

I think we will kill the immortal mafia today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thanks for heads up :verily

"I think you should have asked this in mafia pad instead."

I think we will kill the immortal mafia today.
This is to GrySun the Anxious Mafia
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Kakoha !!! Lots of votes to count!!!
And I want a medal for being "The Most Jerkiest Townie". I dont have no medal 😢
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
529
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I should be sleeping but anxious if mafia pulls something sneaky in the last hours. Probably not, and theres a decent number of votes on shino but not updated in votepost I think?
Looking at the fact that not a single suspected mafia has locked their vote...

Somethings definitely up. Shino's too confident.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Are you still here @AnimePigeon ?
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,679
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Looking at the fact that not a single suspected mafia has locked their vote...

Somethings definitely up. Shino's too confident.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Are you still here @AnimePigeon ?
I think shinobi is just doing her thing, don't overinterpret. Would she just sit on her ass and wait foe the lynch doing nothing? (Almost her own words from D4). I dont really mind anyone between GrySun and shinobi to be honest, but if you spread votes of course some completely random person may be taken out with mere 3 votes.
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
I am adding time ! 1 hour to both timers
can't change it now I tho know that it is 1 hour more in both
sorry
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
Anyway guys, I have to go and I won't be here at the day end.

Remember I tried, yesterday and today.
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
okay guys I updated the timers ! I will count the votes as soon as I get home !​
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
529
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Anyway guys, I have to go and I won't be here at the day end.

Remember I tried, yesterday and today.
woj and shino not locking their vote and being like "okay byeeee" :XD

bye queen thanks for playing :chu
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top