Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
63
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
AP why did you accept my vote and go afk man 😭

Did you literally just say ok to make me feel better
Why you give ur vote to the person who said that his suspects list are Gry and me?? plus he voted for Sam if im not wrong lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm awake, whos here
Nash, you and me
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
511
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Why you give ur vote to the person who said that his suspects list are Gry and me?? plus he voted for Sam if im not wrong lmao
He's mechanically confirmed to be town with the Chosen Child trait
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
day is ending
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
511
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I'm awake, whos here
I'm crashing out I think shino might be town and if that's the case you don';t make sense as mafia anymore but can we even do anything here
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

day is ending
I'm sorry 😭

AP gave me my vote back but that's all I have
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
63
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm crashing out I think shino might be town and if that's the case you don';t make sense as mafia anymore but can we even do anything here
In that case we are cooked
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
!votelock Arrow1 !votelock Arrow2 !votelock Arrow3 !votelock Arrow 4

I'm sorry dego, but we may want to end this here
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
511
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Votelock Wojak
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
63
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Now is when Gry turns in mafia and lynch AP
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

!votelock Arrow1 !votelock Arrow2 !votelock Arrow3 !votelock Arrow 4

I'm sorry dego, but we may want to end this here
You.........
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
511
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
!votelock Arrow1 !votelock Arrow2 !votelock Arrow3 !votelock Arrow 4

I'm sorry dego, but we may want to end this here
WP

I shoulda seen it coming

Man

Fml

AP WHYyyy
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Votelock Arrow
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
63
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Votelock AP
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
511
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Degooooo we got playyyyyeeddd
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top