All I know is that Zeldris isn't going to be destroyed in 2 pages or something like that.I doubt Zeldris in DM2 gonna do anything. He need something even more than assault mode just to withstand Lance weakest attack at this point
All I know is that Zeldris isn't going to be destroyed in 2 pages or something like that.I doubt Zeldris in DM2 gonna do anything. He need something even more than assault mode just to withstand Lance weakest attack at this point
I'm saying the story is implying that that Hazy Moon is stronger by changing its color into a darker color than the natural light colored one.At some point you have to let go of this obsession you have with wanting all your headcanon ideas to be right even when the story literally tells you their wrong
Why not a divine form like Liz? He's also the child of a godwe might be getting zeldris indura or maybe his own AM. I do hope he goes out in glory tho
We are two then.I think I'm one of the few who believes Zeldris won't die.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was thinking this after what she saidWe are two then.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gelda will probably do something similar to Elizabeth too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He didn't use the Nemesis Shining Road in Camelot. He took his time destroying it—it actually took him days.
Celestial realm where he knows no one:He's trying to avoid destroying Britannia and the Fairy realm so he picked this one by elimination
Maybe he can't open portals to places he's never been beforeCelestial realm where he knows no one:![]()
Tbf he does want to be stalled, the demon realm has the behemoth which could possibly stall himCelestial realm where he knows no one:![]()
tbh liz is special shes the only goddess to have another "form" or a power boost that changes their appearance , and tbh maybe thats liz true form all along. but im just guessing.Why not a divine form like Liz? He's also the child of a god
Mel and Eliz were portrayed as stronger and more special in their potential than him, but it isn't impossible.Why not a divine form like Liz? He's also the child of a god
It took his fight with Galahad from extremely close to a no-diff match.Since when does gravity affect magical power? Or even the physical strength being exerted?
Until proven otherwise, it was Lance’s speed that was being affected by gravity, because Anne’s magic simply placed increased gravity on him.
So what happened against the Escanor clone?
Besides, I’m not making any statement about Lancelot’s actual level here. I’m talking about how this fight is likely to play out. And based on what we’ve already seen, claiming, like you are, that Lance will easily beat Zeldris is pretty absurd.
We’ve already seen the exact same kind of comments being made about Temu Escanor, and we all saw how that turned out.
So before claiming that Lance will have an extremely easy fight for one reason or another, especially against powerful characters who lived during the SDS era, we should simply wait and see.
Because so far, the author has consistently made sure that Lance doesn’t just casually beat these characters. I’ve already given you a few examples: CArthur, Nanashi, and even Temu Escanor.
With Nanashi and Temu Escanor, for example, most people thought Lance would beat them easily. Yet what we actually saw was completely different.
So, in my opinion, let’s just wait and see how this fight actually plays out.
This may be a hot take but “antagonist Arthur” was overrated imo. Even before we found out he was actually Cath he never really did anything for us to think he was gonna be a great villain, and he was never presented as this big overwhelming threat like Chaos Lancelot is since he spent most of his time hiding in Camelot.lol at how Nakaba could've very easily taken us to the celestial realm instead, but alas we need masses of fodder and indura to throw themselves at him to be killed for hype!!!!!! and tension!!!!! oh no and now we have Zeldris about to be killed!!?? (he won't die)
god this story has nothing but fight scenes at this point to generate interest, and even that is uninteresting.
every week I sob for antagonist arthur
Mel and Eliz were portrayed as stronger and more special in their potential than him, but it isn't impossible.
So you don’t think we’re getting a part 3 ?This arc reminds of Mel deciding to become DK to free Elizabeth of her curse, but DK possesed him...
DK only destroyed Camelot I think...
I think we're close to 4KoA endgame..., but obviously there will be more...
This will be the biggest power up 3KoA gonna get.
Well, that's because there are no more loose ends besides Lancelot, Cath, and Arthur.So you don’t think we’re getting a part 3 ?