- Joined
- Jul 25, 2007
- Messages
- 1,216
- Reaction score
- 7
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Ill have a milkshake as well. Im not a fan of Alcohal. I think Vodka tases like nail polish remover.

) and they are the best tasting things ever! *loves his bananas* *thinks that sounds kinda bad* *is going to shutup now*


it's good!~Green tea milkshake? Does anyone really make that kind of drink? yuck...
the first time i tasted it was a week ago @ the cheesecake factory. <-- a restaurant.ichi said:I'm psychic. I know you're gonna be asking about that.
I also know that you're currently picking your nose.![]()
how'd you know!!!
j/kichi can just get all his money from his zombie slaves...I do need some money.....Ichi summon money and give it to us all

little does he know i plan to run out on the bill. im too damn broke to afford clothes or tires, wth makes you think im paying for your beer?
bunny~chan looks like you'll be paying alot thenYou won't be paying for the beer, rabb. You'll be picking up the tab for LH's wine and snoogie nee-chan's martini and Lil's 100 glasses of green tea milkshake.![]()
i'm gonna order my 100 glasses now!~
they're $6 a piece btw.bartender? i thougt you were underaged?you could stay at my house snoogen![]()
*talks to the bartender and makes sure he knows this is all going on ichi's tab*
noes. i said i wanted something to drink... not get drunkAnd it seems that lily and the dear lady, wanted to get drunk too![]()


<.< how are are you?I'm only underaged for drinking, because America is a douchebag and will let me buy a gun and/or die for my country but I can't have alcohol >.>
And actually, I did get tipsy last night >.> It was homecoming.
i always thought you were 21+ or soemthing.snoogy~ ! looks like you'll be earning $600 from my milkshakes! rabb will be paying though...haha i got tipsy too but for my own reason.
@gdup, according to some customers, i make the best milkshakes so i'll make yours![]()

its not authentic though...I looooooooooooove Chinese food. There's a good buffet here near my campus and we go there at least every other week XD General Tso's, Honey chicken, cream cheese wantons~~<333
i miss chinese food 
aww...:/ I'm sick too, Pirate. My friends are going out to the club tonight, but I feel like shit D=
everyone's sick. i'm sick too
i couldn't go to lacrosse practice today and i won't be able to go to a game tom either... 
cover your mouths!

where'd yo come from snoog~chan?that picture of chinese food is too much. i can't wait to go home and get some homemade asian food![]()
<.< naive... >.> i guess your right....oh ~lil~, your naivety is so cute. when you're in college, it doesn't matter what age you drink as long as you don't get caught.
i do ask alot of stupid questions 

all rolls? what's pho?snoog~chan said:and i'm vietnamese so i can't wait to eat some pho, spring rolls, egg rolls, etc.

really? you're 18 onlylil: I'm 18 XD
And you've been to Cheesecake Factory? I love going there!
that means your only in HS right? i thought you wer ein college? or are you a freshman in collge?pho is vietnamese noodle soup.
here's a pic of it
![]()
:mmm that's looks good!
but isn't that similar to thai? or is it a bit different?
i hope you dont have that new super-cold i've been hearing about:/ I'm sick too, Pirate. My friends are going out to the club tonight, but I feel like shit D=

ohhh... i so hate you right now....that picture of chinese food is too much. i can't wait to go home and get some homemade asian food![]()
like hell im paying....bunny~chan looks like you'll be paying alot theni'm gonna order my 100 glasses now!~
they're $6 a piece btw.
i am, 20, but im not ordering anything bad, so it dont matter.bartender? i thougt you were underaged?
again, like hell i am.snoogy~ ! looks like you'll be earning $600 from my milkshakes! rabb will be paying though...![]()
i know wherewhere'd yo come from snoog~chan?
but i know how secretive she likes to be, so i wont be telling SOOO hate you right now....and i'm vietnamese so i can't wait to eat some pho, spring rolls, egg rolls, etc.
... why are you people doing this to me....LadyH & lily said:Cheesecake Factory

SOOOOOOO HATE YOU!!pho is vietnamese noodle soup.
here's a pic of it
![]()


