Who did you vote for btw?Nope same as everyone multiple roles different depths
Snehal and Lumii are newbies so be patientPom, Snehal, dd, Holt, and Lumi all showed up and didn't share anything off the bit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Snehal and Lumii are newbies so be patient

Active, Passive, or a mix?I have 3 differents roles![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
NonShall we ascend in every day so the mechs will be useless? That will be funny jk
Just ask them which fish they would put in their bumpdoesn't matter, I want info
Active, Passive, or a mix?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Non
I wouldn't mind descending a bit tbh
Oh dear god no, that was a thing that a FT mod @Kiki was interested in a decade agoJust ask them which fish they would put in their bump
So no ass-related questions? You are not Sam, may be an impostorOh dear god no, that was a thing that a FT mod @Kiki was interested in a decade ago
Chocolate up the clacker is one thing, but live fish up there is a few too many steps too far for me.So no ass-related questions? You are not Sam, may be an impostor
So dd voted for... Holt. Holt is Otto. I wonder if he knew who he was voting for or not1x Holt - DD #20
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tut tut bhaison, you owe everyone a sake bomb now(i forgor earlier)

A simple role? Singular?starting out with a simple role it seems.
Hosts have updatedWho did you vote for btw?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No I didnt knwo that was holtSo dd voted for... Holt. Holt is Otto. I wonder if he knew who he was voting for or not
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tut tut bhaison, you owe everyone a sake bomb now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It looks like i will have to activate my role, but I have no idea how much info I am supposed to put out there at this stage xdA simple role? Singular?
Active or Passive?
Thats such a shifty way to answer that lolHosts have updated
There you goNo I didnt knwo that was holt