Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Night 5 (180m)

140m - To what Depths shall we dive? (top 2 answers win)

  • Ascend 20m

  • Ascend 30m

  • Ascend 40m

  • Dive 40m

  • Dive 60m

  • Dive 80m


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Pom, Snehal, dd, Holt, and Lumi all showed up and didn't share anything off the bit
Snehal and Lumii are newbies so be patient
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also I'll do this before I forgot
Votekill Gry
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Shall we ascend in every day so the mechs will be useless? That will be funny jk
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
52
Country
France
I have 3 differents roles :blink
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
52
Country
France
Active, Passive, or a mix?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Non

I wouldn't mind descending a bit tbh

mixed roles
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,771
Gender
Female
Country
China
hello this host is here again for a while

ive added the votes, ill also add in the OP what player is what avatar for reference (i forgor earlier)
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,699
Age
28
Country
Italy
So i am diving as Duff the otaku, starting out with a simple role it seems. I will gladly dive a bit deeper to see what i can find. Hopefully something valuable as my figure collection won't grow itself :nerd
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Who did you vote for btw?
Hosts have updated
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So dd voted for... Holt. Holt is Otto. I wonder if he knew who he was voting for or not
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Tut tut bhaison, you owe everyone a sake bomb now
No I didnt knwo that was holt
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Interesting mech I wonder if we can find a meta for navigating it.

Mafia meta would probably be to try and hit a boundry between two points and oscillate between them.

Maybe they have a preferred strong zone they wanna hit like 100-150. Perhaps town is strongest at 0-50 & 150-200 from the claims so far.

Sam Gry and Arrow I like the read of so far probably not looking there today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Staying topside for a while is my preference as long as someone completes my quest~
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hints:
Styl: So I got both active and passive roles, bit of a mixed bag, kinda like bacon and fish in the same bag. (#4)
Gry: I have 2 roles that alternate. Role A is on 0-50 and 151-200 meters depth, and role B is on 51-100 and 101-150 meters depth. I would prefer to be on role A so 0-50 and 151-200 depth is what I'd ask of us to vote. If those depths work for you all. (#5)
Sam: I've got four roles for different depths (#10); 1 and 4 are the same role, just at different depths. 2 and 3 are different (#16)
Dego: I got 2 roles, an active and a passive one, not bad. These intercalates between dephs (#11)
Arrow: I have half the depth passive town role and half the time active ones. (#12)
Erin: I got 2 only , 2 passives, one of them is plain townie. (#15)
Nash: A-P-P-A (#25)
Dd: multiple roles for different depths (#40)
Lumii: 3 different roles (#44); mix of active and passive (#47)
Vali: starting out with a simple role (#54)

____________________________

Hosts have updated
Thats such a shifty way to answer that lol

No I didnt knwo that was holt
There you go
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Wth did i sign up for... So much as for an easy return to mafia games...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top