Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Night 3

0m - To what Depths shall we dive? (top 2 answers win) (one option, anon)

  • Ascend 20m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 30m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 40m

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Dive 40m

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Dive 60m

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Dive 80m

    Votes: 4 36.4%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
36
Country
France
i'd rather stay in the 0-50m aswell
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Perhaps town is strongest at 0-50 & 150-200 from the claims so far.
Dunno about the rest of you but I'm stronger at those two indeed. Would be good we stay there for now?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Probably too simplistic but we should keep track if who wants to go deeper - sam, mazino, val, snehal 🤔
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I blame Panda already.

And to start. I got 2 roles, 1-4 is one and in between is one, so 2-3. Prefer to dive to 2-3 the in between one. So id prefer 51-150.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Dunno about the rest of you but I'm stronger at those two indeed. Would be good we stay there for now?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Probably too simplistic but we should keep track if who wants to go deeper - sam, mazino, val, snehal 🤔
I've been screenshoting any time I check in
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Probably hard to pull any reads from it but maybe in mid-late game we can spot plays being made or associations.
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,670
Age
28
Country
Italy
I would be interested in knowing how common of a mechanic is the collective voting to move between "sectors" in Mafia games in general ?
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,542
Reaction score
3,722
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Interesting mech I wonder if we can find a meta for navigating it.

Mafia meta would probably be to try and hit a boundry between two points and oscillate between them.

Maybe they have a preferred strong zone they wanna hit like 100-150. Perhaps town is strongest at 0-50 & 150-200 from the claims so far.

Sam Gry and Arrow I like the read of so far probably not looking there today.
I don't know the exact mech, if we stumble upon something in a depth or even where we are right now, maybe things will change. I wonder how this will unravel.

Staying topside for a while is my preference as long as someone completes my quest~
Your bodyguard is patiently waiting for fish-like drunk posts :teehee

Wth did i sign up for... So much as for an easy return to mafia games...
Still looks better than the last one :D
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The lion (me) is tired so he (I) will be going to sleep at a reasonable hour for once

Hints so far:
Styl: So I got both active and passive roles, bit of a mixed bag, kinda like bacon and fish in the same bag. (#4)
Gry: I have 2 roles that alternate. Role A is on 0-50 and 151-200 meters depth, and role B is on 51-100 and 101-150 meters depth. I would prefer to be on role A so 0-50 and 151-200 depth is what I'd ask of us to vote. If those depths work for you all. (#5)
Sam: I've got four roles for different depths (#10); 1 and 4 are the same role, just at different depths. 2 and 3 are different (#16)
Dego: I got 2 roles, an active and a passive one, not bad. These intercalates between dephs (#11)
Arrow: I have half the depth passive town role and half the time active ones. (#12)
Erin: I got 2 only , 2 passives, one of them is plain townie. (#15)
Nash: A-P-P-A, I don't feel so good don't put me back in the water... (#25)
Dd: multiple roles for different depths (#40)
Lumii: 3 different roles (#44); mix of active and passive (#47)
Vali: starting out with a simple role (#54)
Mazi: I got 2 roles, 1-4 is one and in between is one, so 2-3. Prefer to dive to 2-3 the in between one. So id prefer 51-150. (#63)
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
A little research told me that this recruiter lady wants some whole-roasted shark heads!! :cookiestare

I wanna get to the 51-100, my better role is there, let's dive deeper.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Very interesting that we have so many different people with a lot of roles, I didn’t expect even 3 or 4 different roles. I myself have 2, one passive one active, they vary depending on depth too, 1-4 and 2-3. Honestly I don’t like to play either, but I’d rather stay shallow depth.

So i am diving as Duff the otaku, starting out with a simple role it seems. I will gladly dive a bit deeper to see what i can find. Hopefully something valuable as my figure collection won't grow itself :nerd
So far you’re the only one with a singular role, I think? Very interesting, keep us updated if anything juicy happens.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Hard to say. Let's just say I personally prefer to play my B role ~
Can you give us a bit more on it since it's not your preferred role anyway?
 
Top