Lets get all the patterns out there
Lumi followed Nash without offering much original thought so its Nash that is the sus one?Currently, one unit of sus is going towards Natasha, for post #90. A 4 colour suspicion tierlist leading into a vote that Lumi could then piggyback off of, all after 80-ish pretty uninspiring posts (and ofc my posts, which are all inspiring). It's a pretty hard sell, almost comes off as her trying a bit too hard.

Not impossible that a newbie mafia secretly follows a teammate on day 1, is probably the thought behind that.Lumi followed Nash without offering much original thought so its Nash that is the sus one?![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
definitely not impossibe, but just one of a few explanationsNot impossible that a newbie mafia secretly follows a teammate on day 1, is probably the thought behind that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
thing is i can still change if i see more posts convincing meLumi followed Nash without offering much original thought so its Nash that is the sus one?![]()
You can definitely trust me but I'm probably gonna be an early nightkill so dont focus too much on me.definitely not impossibe, but just one of a few explanations
Gry can I trust you this game? Like hand on your heart or you send me more japanese choccie than first discussed
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I feel like if I say what I want to say I'm going to get picked off by mafia pretty quickly
nash argument was valid so my first vote goes like thatthing is i can still change if i see more posts convincing me
Oh Lumi gets included in the batch of "people who ended up on DD's case for his vote", along arrow, Gry (we were mind melding so much, et tu) and although you were credited in Natasha's post as having brought up that DD wouldn't have known who it was, I don't get the impression you were really judging him for it. Feel free to correct me, naturally.Lumi followed Nash without offering much original thought so its Nash that is the sus one?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hilarious, didn't know we added Jester to the role list though.AAAAAAAAAAH THEY ARE KEELING MEEE

Spy again? HmmmSince im dying anyway I have townie spy townie detective
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
so 3 roles
I feel like if I say what I want to say I'm going to get picked off by mafia pretty quickly
I don't know what to think of u but both saying the same is oddYou can definitely trust me but I'm probably gonna be an early nightkill so dont focus too much on me.
But sure hand on my kitkat chunky shaped heart.
I did first pick up that there was no name given for "Otto" initially yes which made dd's vote look odd to me. What made me a bit more concerned was that he never explained why Otto for his usual d1 first post vote.although you were credited in Natasha's post as having brought up that DD wouldn't have known who it was, I don't get the impression you were really judging him for it. Feel free to correct me, naturally.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
bit early for a full reveal no? lolSince im dying anyway I have townie spy townie detective
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
so 3 roles
That's a list based purely on hints, so post count less relevant.Currently, one unit of sus is going towards Natasha, for post #90. A 4 colour suspicion tierlist leading into a vote that Lumi could then piggyback off of, all after 80-ish pretty uninspiring posts (and ofc my posts, which are all inspiring). It's a pretty hard sell, almost comes off as her trying a bit too hard.
WaitOkay, that was a long D1, I'll be back tomorrow (D2) to see what happened but hope we not kill a townie