Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Night 3

0m - To what Depths shall we dive? (top 2 answers win) (one option, anon)

  • Ascend 20m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 30m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 40m

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Dive 40m

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Dive 60m

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Dive 80m

    Votes: 4 36.4%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,542
Reaction score
3,723
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
@digitaldude just why you do what you do what are you why are you who are you? XD
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Currently, one unit of sus is going towards Natasha, for post #90. A 4 colour suspicion tierlist leading into a vote that Lumi could then piggyback off of, all after 80-ish pretty uninspiring posts (and ofc my posts, which are all inspiring). It's a pretty hard sell, almost comes off as her trying a bit too hard.
Lumi followed Nash without offering much original thought so its Nash that is the sus one? :hmm
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
142
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Also, the poll is multiple choice, surely if we weren't supposed to vote more than once we wouldn't be given the option to?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Though if that were true my DD vote is playing into scum hands.. But I dont feel good about DD from his posts. Will probably be back before day end.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Since im dying anyway I have townie spy townie detective
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so 3 roles
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Not impossible that a newbie mafia secretly follows a teammate on day 1, is probably the thought behind that.
definitely not impossibe, but just one of a few explanations

Gry can I trust you this game? Like hand on your heart or you send me more japanese choccie than first discussed
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I feel like if I say what I want to say I'm going to get picked off by mafia pretty quickly
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Lady pompom could you elaborate why you trust shino? You said its because you agree regarding the mechanic but her aims would directly place you into your less preferred role. And her point was less "every non diver is town" but more "it helps town more to alternate which layer is active which day" which I dont agree with.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
definitely not impossibe, but just one of a few explanations

Gry can I trust you this game? Like hand on your heart or you send me more japanese choccie than first discussed
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I feel like if I say what I want to say I'm going to get picked off by mafia pretty quickly
You can definitely trust me but I'm probably gonna be an early nightkill so dont focus too much on me.
But sure hand on my kitkat chunky shaped heart.
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
142
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Lumi followed Nash without offering much original thought so its Nash that is the sus one? :hmm
Oh Lumi gets included in the batch of "people who ended up on DD's case for his vote", along arrow, Gry (we were mind melding so much, et tu) and although you were credited in Natasha's post as having brought up that DD wouldn't have known who it was, I don't get the impression you were really judging him for it. Feel free to correct me, naturally.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

AAAAAAAAAAH THEY ARE KEELING MEEE
Hilarious, didn't know we added Jester to the role list though. :fan
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
97
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Since im dying anyway I have townie spy townie detective
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so 3 roles
Spy again? Hmmm

I feel like if I say what I want to say I'm going to get picked off by mafia pretty quickly
You can definitely trust me but I'm probably gonna be an early nightkill so dont focus too much on me.
But sure hand on my kitkat chunky shaped heart.
I don't know what to think of u but both saying the same is odd
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
although you were credited in Natasha's post as having brought up that DD wouldn't have known who it was, I don't get the impression you were really judging him for it. Feel free to correct me, naturally.
I did first pick up that there was no name given for "Otto" initially yes which made dd's vote look odd to me. What made me a bit more concerned was that he never explained why Otto for his usual d1 first post vote.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Since im dying anyway I have townie spy townie detective
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so 3 roles
bit early for a full reveal no? lol
whats the pattern? PAA2P?
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Currently, one unit of sus is going towards Natasha, for post #90. A 4 colour suspicion tierlist leading into a vote that Lumi could then piggyback off of, all after 80-ish pretty uninspiring posts (and ofc my posts, which are all inspiring). It's a pretty hard sell, almost comes off as her trying a bit too hard.
That's a list based purely on hints, so post count less relevant.

Do you dissagree that people claiming solid patterns pre post 20 have high chance to be town for quickfiring before they've scoped the mech out?

From there the faint greens are the latecommers with the reds providing poor hints.

What about that feels forced?
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
97
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Okay, that was a long D1, I'll be back tomorrow (D2) to see what happened but hope we not kill a townie
 
Top