I am saving this post to feel better at all cases xDHow do we see who voted what ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nvm I'm dumb


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Imma lock youI am saving this post to feel better at all cases xD

PINE APPLE APPLE PEN?my pattern is PAAP if that can help
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But, but... xDWhy are yall liking a post where I say I'm dumb ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Imma lock you![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Lift up the fallenWhy are yall liking a post where I say I'm dumb ?![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Plausible but I'll keep my bet on you being aligned with the nefarious squid.I just put townie first cause I thought I wouldnt get killed by mafia night 1 oh well
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I predicted thishmmm
Votekill Sam
This is not his last game d1
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Did you explain your sus on Sam and I missed it ?hmmm
Votekill Sam
This is not his last game d1
That would mean putting a second mafia in danger lolTrue, spy is a confirmable role, but it means trusting a second person and trusting they're not your buddy you agreed with during the night.
yupPINE APPLE APPLE PEN?
Shino started mentioning me for a lynch and voted me after this post where I said A LOT about myself and my doubts on dego. I reckon she might be dego's teammateYo yo
I drink heavy like I'm Brandish
I reckon dego's team will make me vanish
Let me clarify what I meant when I spoke
before my time is up like when the dockers choke
Grrrrrr, big balling like I'm an Ashcroft
I go hard with my reads, I ain't soft
dego is one of the reds, I've seen him slip
just like freo he'll never touch the premiership
I'm Logan Morris with the way my back is shot but I still carry
when I go for goal you bums cannot parry
when we go down to 51-100m, things get dangerous
there's something down there that endangers us
dego is my inverse so I know he's got a motive
its up to me to stop him getting-
Go for itShino started mentioning me for a lynch and voted me after this post where I said A LOT about myself and my doubts on dego. I reckon she might be dego's teammate
@GrySun @Tatsumaki @Natasha @digitaldude
I did, in an earlier post. busy rn, it's my last post before I voted.Okay I have to leave soon. Do we want to save DD ? It is true he could prove himself i suppose, it is a risk we're taking to take out a bi investigative role...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Did you explain your sus on Sam and I missed it ?
Wait so you actually put infos in those "raps" ?! I have to READ those ???Shino started mentioning me for a lynch and voted me after this post where I said A LOT about myself and my doubts on dego. I reckon she might be dego's teammate
@GrySun @Tatsumaki @Natasha @digitaldude
we can't really tell from someone who didn't speak that much tho.... Or can we ? Feel like not speaking could the hint of being a townie with only passive roles that cant do muchI'm not against snehal being pushed through