Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

0m - To what Depths shall we dive? (top 2 answers win) (one option, anon)

  • Ascend 20m

  • Ascend 30m

  • Ascend 40m

  • Dive 40m

  • Dive 60m

  • Dive 80m


The results of this poll are hidden until the poll closes on Oct 3, 2026.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,693
Gender
Female
Country
China
D3 VOTES



🍥 🐼 🐠
Voting 1/12
1x Sam - Arrow #830

DAY DURATION

Beware of the poll closing time. You can only vote once. Anonymous poll and results.

0-50m - [Surface] - Klauspan will randomly kill two townies [regular P3 night-kills] 😭 One random plain townie's [Surface] role is replaced with Hider. Mafia can not kill tonight.

51-100m - [Shallows] - The battle against Klauspan is furious. One random plain townie's roles are all replaced by Doctor. One random mafia's passive roles are all replaced by Mafia Poisoner.

101-150m - [Depths] - Klauspan can't harm you here. All townies will have their active role sanities revealed when they reach a new depth. Henceforth, a dead Player's full role-list is revealed on death. A random mafia receives Hot Potato!

151-200m - [Abyss] - Klauspan is beaten! A random townie's [Abyss] role is replaced with Prosecutor! A random mafia's [Abyss] role is replaced with Sickly!

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

 
Last edited by a moderator:

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,541
Reaction score
3,705
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
How do we see who voted what ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nvm I'm dumb
I am saving this post to feel better at all cases xD
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Female
Country
France
Why are yall liking a post where I say I'm dumb ? :blush:handgun
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am saving this post to feel better at all cases xD
Imma lock you :twitch
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,541
Reaction score
3,705
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Since time nears, i am
!votekill
digitaldude.

If i hear a reasonable explanation from him from all the ambiguity and low posting, i am ready to lock someone else.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why are yall liking a post where I say I'm dumb ? :blush:handgun
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Imma lock you :twitch
But, but... xD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Alright its gonna be a big loss for townies with spy and detective gone
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I can use my role at 0-50 meters
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I just put townie first cause I thought I wouldnt get killed by mafia night 1 oh well
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
550
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Why are yall liking a post where I say I'm dumb ? :blush
Lift up the fallen :hug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just put townie first cause I thought I wouldnt get killed by mafia night 1 oh well
Plausible but I'll keep my bet on you being aligned with the nefarious squid.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH DAMN YOU KILLING ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I can at least try to confirm myself with spy
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
hmmm

Votekill Sam


This is not his last game d1
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Female
Country
France
True, spy is a confirmable role, but it means trusting a second person and trusting they're not your buddy you agreed with during the night.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
votekill 89_Snehal

Yo yo
I don't like the dd lynch
his roleset could help town in a pinch
Snehal might be new but he's said nothing concrete
instead jerking off to pics of feet
For voting a new guy you might call me a bully
but I'm not one for moving foolish
I'm useless unless we're below 50 for real

nash urked me with how she wants the dd keel
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

hmmm

Votekill Sam

This is not his last game d1
I predicted this
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Female
Country
France
Okay I have to leave soon. Do we want to save DD ? It is true he could prove himself i suppose, it is a risk we're taking to take out a bi investigative role...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

hmmm

Votekill Sam

This is not his last game d1
Did you explain your sus on Sam and I missed it ?
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
550
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not against snehal being pushed through
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yo yo
I drink heavy like I'm Brandish
I reckon dego's team will make me vanish
Let me clarify what I meant when I spoke
before my time is up like when the dockers choke
Grrrrrr, big balling like I'm an Ashcroft
I go hard with my reads, I ain't soft
dego is one of the reds, I've seen him slip
just like freo he'll never touch the premiership
I'm Logan Morris with the way my back is shot but I still carry
when I go for goal you bums cannot parry
when we go down to 51-100m, things get dangerous
there's something down there that endangers us
dego is my inverse so I know he's got a motive

its up to me to stop him getting-
Shino started mentioning me for a lynch and voted me after this post where I said A LOT about myself and my doubts on dego. I reckon she might be dego's teammate
@GrySun @Tatsumaki @Natasha @digitaldude
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Okay I have to leave soon. Do we want to save DD ? It is true he could prove himself i suppose, it is a risk we're taking to take out a bi investigative role...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Did you explain your sus on Sam and I missed it ?
I did, in an earlier post. busy rn, it's my last post before I voted.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Female
Country
France

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Erin is also on my bonk list if dego isn't it but I'm 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% sure dego is a scum; if I'm right we can't lynch dego just yet though
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
35
Country
France
I'm not against snehal being pushed through
we can't really tell from someone who didn't speak that much tho.... Or can we ? Feel like not speaking could the hint of being a townie with only passive roles that cant do much
 
Top