Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

0m - To what Depths shall we dive? (top 2 answers win) (one option, anon)

  • Ascend 20m

  • Ascend 30m

  • Ascend 40m

  • Dive 40m

  • Dive 60m

  • Dive 80m


The results of this poll are hidden until the poll closes on Oct 3, 2026.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,692
Gender
Female
Country
China
D3 VOTES



🍥 🐼 🐠
Voting 1/12
1x Sam - Arrow #830

DAY DURATION

Beware of the poll closing time. You can only vote once. Anonymous poll and results.

0-50m - [Surface] - Klauspan will randomly kill two townies [regular P3 night-kills] 😭 One random plain townie's [Surface] role is replaced with Hider. Mafia can not kill tonight.

51-100m - [Shallows] - The battle against Klauspan is furious. One random plain townie's roles are all replaced by Doctor. One random mafia's passive roles are all replaced by Mafia Poisoner.

101-150m - [Depths] - Klauspan can't harm you here. All townies will have their active role sanities revealed when they reach a new depth. Henceforth, a dead Player's full role-list is revealed on death. A random mafia receives Hot Potato!

151-200m - [Abyss] - Klauspan is beaten! A random townie's [Abyss] role is replaced with Prosecutor! A random mafia's [Abyss] role is replaced with Sickly!

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,196
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
This is fair if we weren’t using this specific context. The reasoning they provided was perfectly valid, we also frequently have mafia cop out with a spy/det claim when on the brink of being lynched. His actions and claims didn’t line up so that was a perfectly valid reason they provided. Imo bad townie play would be always giving a pass for claiming such roles regardless of any other info. That said, DD mentioned he intentionally did that to avoid getting targeted which is a fair. I’m on the side of not lynching him but the argument Natasha made for doing so was quite sound tbh
You’re right, giving up on lynch regardless of context is bad play, but at the same time, it’s Dd, he came and explained himself and it seems also like a sound explanation to me.

Just wait until you find out what he and I have done with chocolate

gday cunt indeed
eaten it, I hope :arf that’s the only thing you can do with chocolate
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I am not done backreading but just to make it clear : I voted twice to dive and ascend so we stay in surface basically. It was explained that top 2 options win so I thought voting twice was a requirement. I don't want to just ascend 40m and get out of the water. I like it here.
But why dive deeper than you ascend? Vote with me and Pom to dive 40m instead of 80m, so next day we start at 0 like now.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Don’t know if the hosts confirmed if we should be voting more than once but I’ve modified mine to just one. Regarding DD, it’s odd indeed to vote for ascend rather than diving but there’s been a quite the insistence on DD even before then ?
Given that it's doable I dont see why not. If you like the surface then voting for up 40m and down 40m keeps us at a nice equilibrium. Keeps us afloat, if you allow the pun.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
I think I'll vote Natasha then .....
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Is someone other than me finally gonna pick up the anti-Holt D1 plays!
Oh come on, does anyone not ever pick it up? It’s always the faux oh look he’s sus that’s actually sus but I digress
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Regarding DD I'd like to believe he's lying and lynch him still.

That said if he's town, I fail to see why some like shino, Pompom etc were defending him before he cleared up the depth issue, because with that he was mafia 100%. Only mafia would still know to trust him as town, while towns would naturally assume he slipped. He then gave an excuse -> at this point getting doubts about lynching him would be more organic.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,541
Reaction score
3,705
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
@SirSamuel016 you are so excited :D if that is all you care, no need to worry. You may safely look at other things instead.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Wait is Natasha NashSilver? Should’ve been obvious but with so many new players I assumed otherwise
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Wait is Natasha NashSilver? Should’ve been obvious but with so many new players I assumed otherwise
yes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@SirSamuel016 you are so excited :D if that is all you care, no need to worry. You may safely look at other things instead.
??????????????????????????????
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,196
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I understand the premise of losing a spy early in the game as we lost a spy, DD again, just the last game early and cooked. But how do you really interpret low number and ambiguous posta by him? I am not really voting like sure on DD so i still did not put a one, though how are you not suspicious for instance?
I interpret his posts as his usual play, he’s most games like this which does make for a hard read at times, what put that raised brow on me was the pushy lynch, which os often times not a good sign. Like Holt say, mafia does pull stunts like this to survive Dd also did in the past, but to me his extra info sounded worth checking out, it could be his doom if he is lying, so there’s that.

Anyways, I never said I’m not suspicious, this is a game of distrust, think what you may. I will keep watching DD voters and the results, in case I am really that rusty to discern fake Dd from honest Dd
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Regarding DD I'd like to believe he's lying and lynch him still.

That said if he's town, I fail to see why some like shino, Pompom etc were defending him before he cleared up the depth issue, because with that he was mafia 100%. Only mafia would still know to trust him as town, while towns would naturally assume he slipped. He then gave an excuse -> at this point getting doubts about lynching him would be more organic.
Did I even defend him? check my post again. I said he could be lying, but we don't need to lynch him on d1.


Why Natasha? They’ve seemed more thorough than most and in a positive way
Not fond of those lynching such claims right away. He could be investigated or something.
 
Top