Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

0m - To what Depths shall we dive? (top 2 answers win) (one option, anon)

  • Ascend 20m

  • Ascend 30m

  • Ascend 40m

  • Dive 40m

  • Dive 60m

  • Dive 80m


The results of this poll are hidden until the poll closes on Oct 3, 2026.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,693
Gender
Female
Country
China
D3 VOTES



🍥 🐼 🐠
Voting 1/12
1x Sam - Arrow #830

DAY DURATION

Beware of the poll closing time. You can only vote once. Anonymous poll and results.

0-50m - [Surface] - Klauspan will randomly kill two townies [regular P3 night-kills] 😭 One random plain townie's [Surface] role is replaced with Hider. Mafia can not kill tonight.

51-100m - [Shallows] - The battle against Klauspan is furious. One random plain townie's roles are all replaced by Doctor. One random mafia's passive roles are all replaced by Mafia Poisoner.

101-150m - [Depths] - Klauspan can't harm you here. All townies will have their active role sanities revealed when they reach a new depth. Henceforth, a dead Player's full role-list is revealed on death. A random mafia receives Hot Potato!

151-200m - [Abyss] - Klauspan is beaten! A random townie's [Abyss] role is replaced with Prosecutor! A random mafia's [Abyss] role is replaced with Sickly!

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
He voted Otto, your avatar, before you posted so he didn't know it was you. Sam pointed out it could've been a mafia slip if you're teamed.

I broke down hint quality into a list and voted DD citing Sam's theory as why I chose him over the others. Lumii & Gry followed, Gry giving his own reasoning.

The pressure made him claim. I'm pushing for him to be todays wagon cause I think he slipped.

I think that's the breakdown of the DD sus today.
Hmm, why would that be a mafia slip up though? From the perspective of seeing the picture already in dm? Because that would imply intentionally voting for a teammate (even if he doesn’t know who specifically) which still isn’t a slip up considering a number of people do that. Or what am I missing ?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,196
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
do you want to elaborate on this? The reasoning is sound. Given DD’s reveal, he would ideally be prioritising depth especially since investigative roles already take time. Voting in favor of surface would only handicap him.
DD is random, and his role is technically confirmable (like Tatsu said, it depends on whether he orchestrated it with a teammate), regardless of depth, I really think lynching the guy who just claimed det/spy is peak bad townie play as it happened many times lynching det/doc/prosti D1 for taking a risk that doesn’t pay off in the long game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The last time I voted early GrySun fucked my arse so hard that it tore up all of my haemorrhoids and then some so I have ptsd
Excuse moi? :vin
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Female
Country
France
Okay sorry I have to go. I'm not sold on DD, and those sudden new routes on Sam or snail aren't substancial enough for me right now. I'm taking the coward route of staying where I am and hoping town will make the right decision in my absence.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Shino started mentioning me for a lynch and voted me after this post where I said A LOT about myself and my doubts on dego. I reckon she might be dego's teammate
@GrySun @Tatsumaki @Natasha @digitaldude
I skipped this post of yours coz I'm busy! I went back to read it only after I saw this. Are you saying you're doc or bg or something ? I'll change my vote if so.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also I don't know what's the case on Dego.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I skipped this post of yours coz I'm busy! I went back to read it only after I saw this. Are you saying you're doc or bg or something ? I'll change my vote if so.
Shino please lock the fuck in, I'm hinting so fucking specific here it can really only be one thing
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also I don't know what's the case on Dego.
SHINO LOCK THE FUCK IN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
DD is random, and his role is technically confirmable (like Tatsu said, it depends on whether he orchestrated it with a teammate), regardless of depth, I really think lynching the guy who just claimed det/spy is peak bad townie play as it happened many times lynching det/doc/prosti D1 for taking a risk that doesn’t pay off in the long game.
This is fair if we weren’t using this specific context. The reasoning they provided was perfectly valid, we also frequently have mafia cop out with a spy/det claim when on the brink of being lynched. His actions and claims didn’t line up so that was a perfectly valid reason they provided. Imo bad townie play would be always giving a pass for claiming such roles regardless of any other info. That said, DD mentioned he intentionally did that to avoid getting targeted which is a fair. I’m on the side of not lynching him but the argument Natasha made for doing so was quite sound tbh
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm genuinely saying if we dive to 51-100m I'll take care of the dego problem because it is something only I can do.

Like I said in that rap, his role pattern is the opposite of mine so he's my top candidate to be what I'm hunting.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
There's a couple of other names I've narrowed down from today to also go after, but like I said its only an issue at 51-100m
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,196
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Sam, Gry, Erin, Arrow, Dego
These peeps made strong claims very early which I feel would be mostly if not all town.

Lumii, Pom, Mazino
Lumii made a claim that doesn't fit in somewhat early; Pom & Mazi got around to it when they could. Green beans for now, but could be attentive sharks too.

Shino
Bias? Wanting her attention? Idk, but I can't put her in green beans.

DD, Vali, Tatsu, Holt
Uninspiring hints

Sam pointed out DD voted a face without knowing who it was. By itself that's a w/e lead but combined with a poor role hint I'm willing to start there.

Votekill DD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Bedtime, wake me when the spirit of Kamino possesses someone to claim and we can have a exciting Day 1.
Sam and Dego looked town to me so far, the others (Gry, arrow and Erin) ho to Limbo with Lumi and Mazino for me; Shino sounded town too to me, but maybe it’s just me thinking this is how she plays as town. Now about your possible mafia list I disagree with most, I am unsure about Tatsu and her powerful role, but DD and Vali genuinely sounded town to me in their interactions.

So currently the people most suspicions to me and those in Limbo, you included, then Gry, arrow, Erin, Holt, Lumi and Mazino. I somehow can’t agree with a few of you either about certain posts, but oh well, just the game.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I dont get how thats possible. Both the certainty and the proving. Did I miss a Dego claim somewhere.
Big brain deductions Gry

His pattern is the inverse, and I have to hunt something that is the opposite pair to my role

Too much fits, its likely him
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Shino please lock the fuck in, I'm hinting so fucking specific here it can really only be one thing
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



SHINO LOCK THE FUCK IN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
lmao

I'll change my vote XD but I don't feel like voting dd, I'm thinking who to vote ~
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,541
Reaction score
3,705
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Sam and Dego looked town to me so far, the others (Gry, arrow and Erin) ho to Limbo with Lumi and Mazino for me; Shino sounded town too to me, but maybe it’s just me thinking this is how she plays as town. Now about your possible mafia list I disagree with most, I am unsure about Tatsu and her powerful role, but DD and Vali genuinely sounded town to me in their interactions.

So currently the people most suspicions to me and those in Limbo, you included, then Gry, arrow, Erin, Holt, Lumi and Mazino. I somehow can’t agree with a few of you either about certain posts, but oh well, just the game.
You did not even reply to my question but you can get all the sus on me, that is convenient i guess :)
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Like my sole purpose is to shut down the role that I think dego has guys, thats why I'm so adamant that he's scum. So much fits, and if I get to target him in 51-100m range I can verify it
 
Top