Yo yoWait so you actually put infos in those "raps" ?! I have to READ those ???
Hmm, why would that be a mafia slip up though? From the perspective of seeing the picture already in dm? Because that would imply intentionally voting for a teammate (even if he doesn’t know who specifically) which still isn’t a slip up considering a number of people do that. Or what am I missing ?He voted Otto, your avatar, before you posted so he didn't know it was you. Sam pointed out it could've been a mafia slip if you're teamed.
I broke down hint quality into a list and voted DD citing Sam's theory as why I chose him over the others. Lumii & Gry followed, Gry giving his own reasoning.
The pressure made him claim. I'm pushing for him to be todays wagon cause I think he slipped.
I think that's the breakdown of the DD sus today.
The last time I voted early GrySun fucked my arse so hard that it tore up all of my haemorrhoids and then some so I have ptsdGo for it
DD is random, and his role is technically confirmable (like Tatsu said, it depends on whether he orchestrated it with a teammate), regardless of depth, I really think lynching the guy who just claimed det/spy is peak bad townie play as it happened many times lynching det/doc/prosti D1 for taking a risk that doesn’t pay off in the long game.do you want to elaborate on this? The reasoning is sound. Given DD’s reveal, he would ideally be prioritising depth especially since investigative roles already take time. Voting in favor of surface would only handicap him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Excuse moi?The last time I voted early GrySun fucked my arse so hard that it tore up all of my haemorrhoids and then some so I have ptsd

Just wait until you find out what he and I have done with chocolateExcuse moi?![]()
I skipped this post of yours coz I'm busy! I went back to read it only after I saw this. Are you saying you're doc or bg or something ? I'll change my vote if so.Shino started mentioning me for a lynch and voted me after this post where I said A LOT about myself and my doubts on dego. I reckon she might be dego's teammate
@GrySun @Tatsumaki @Natasha @digitaldude
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Shino please lock the fuck in, I'm hinting so fucking specific here it can really only be one thingI skipped this post of yours coz I'm busy! I went back to read it only after I saw this. Are you saying you're doc or bg or something ? I'll change my vote if so.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
SHINO LOCK THE FUCK IN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAlso I don't know what's the case on Dego.
This is fair if we weren’t using this specific context. The reasoning they provided was perfectly valid, we also frequently have mafia cop out with a spy/det claim when on the brink of being lynched. His actions and claims didn’t line up so that was a perfectly valid reason they provided. Imo bad townie play would be always giving a pass for claiming such roles regardless of any other info. That said, DD mentioned he intentionally did that to avoid getting targeted which is a fair. I’m on the side of not lynching him but the argument Natasha made for doing so was quite sound tbhDD is random, and his role is technically confirmable (like Tatsu said, it depends on whether he orchestrated it with a teammate), regardless of depth, I really think lynching the guy who just claimed det/spy is peak bad townie play as it happened many times lynching det/doc/prosti D1 for taking a risk that doesn’t pay off in the long game.
Yeah i do get you on this. In the last game i put info in stories and no one though i am serious too.Wait so you actually put infos in those "raps" ?! I have to READ those ???
I dont get how thats possible. Both the certainty and the proving. Did I miss a Dego claim somewhere.I'm almost certain that dego is scum- can only prove it at 51-100m depth though
Sam and Dego looked town to me so far, the others (Gry, arrow and Erin) ho to Limbo with Lumi and Mazino for me; Shino sounded town too to me, but maybe it’s just me thinking this is how she plays as town. Now about your possible mafia list I disagree with most, I am unsure about Tatsu and her powerful role, but DD and Vali genuinely sounded town to me in their interactions.Sam, Gry, Erin, Arrow, Dego
These peeps made strong claims very early which I feel would be mostly if not all town.
Lumii, Pom, Mazino
Lumii made a claim that doesn't fit in somewhat early; Pom & Mazi got around to it when they could. Green beans for now, but could be attentive sharks too.
Shino
Bias? Wanting her attention? Idk, but I can't put her in green beans.
DD, Vali, Tatsu, Holt
Uninspiring hints
Sam pointed out DD voted a face without knowing who it was. By itself that's a w/e lead but combined with a poor role hint I'm willing to start there.
Votekill DD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
Bedtime, wake me when the spirit of Kamino possesses someone to claim and we can have a exciting Day 1.
Big brain deductions GryI dont get how thats possible. Both the certainty and the proving. Did I miss a Dego claim somewhere.
lmaoShino please lock the fuck in, I'm hinting so fucking specific here it can really only be one thing
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
SHINO LOCK THE FUCK IN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
You did not even reply to my question but you can get all the sus on me, that is convenient i guessSam and Dego looked town to me so far, the others (Gry, arrow and Erin) ho to Limbo with Lumi and Mazino for me; Shino sounded town too to me, but maybe it’s just me thinking this is how she plays as town. Now about your possible mafia list I disagree with most, I am unsure about Tatsu and her powerful role, but DD and Vali genuinely sounded town to me in their interactions.
So currently the people most suspicions to me and those in Limbo, you included, then Gry, arrow, Erin, Holt, Lumi and Mazino. I somehow can’t agree with a few of you either about certain posts, but oh well, just the game.

Is someone other than me finally gonna pick up the anti-Holt D1 plays!But for me on that accord, Holt is still more sus than DD.