the bear said he was gonna update ages ago smhWish we could have vote updates, if it ends in like presumably 30 mins?
You’re right, giving up on lynch regardless of context is bad play, but at the same time, it’s Dd, he came and explained himself and it seems also like a sound explanation to me.This is fair if we weren’t using this specific context. The reasoning they provided was perfectly valid, we also frequently have mafia cop out with a spy/det claim when on the brink of being lynched. His actions and claims didn’t line up so that was a perfectly valid reason they provided. Imo bad townie play would be always giving a pass for claiming such roles regardless of any other info. That said, DD mentioned he intentionally did that to avoid getting targeted which is a fair. I’m on the side of not lynching him but the argument Natasha made for doing so was quite sound tbh
eaten it, I hopeJust wait until you find out what he and I have done with chocolate
gday cunt indeed
that’s the only thing you can do with chocolateBut why dive deeper than you ascend? Vote with me and Pom to dive 40m instead of 80m, so next day we start at 0 like now.I am not done backreading but just to make it clear : I voted twice to dive and ascend so we stay in surface basically. It was explained that top 2 options win so I thought voting twice was a requirement. I don't want to just ascend 40m and get out of the water. I like it here.
*ahem*eaten it, I hopethat’s the only thing you can do with chocolate
Given that it's doable I dont see why not. If you like the surface then voting for up 40m and down 40m keeps us at a nice equilibrium. Keeps us afloat, if you allow the pun.Don’t know if the hosts confirmed if we should be voting more than once but I’ve modified mine to just one. Regarding DD, it’s odd indeed to vote for ascend rather than diving but there’s been a quite the insistence on DD even before then ?
My bad, will check it now, just a bit overwhelmedYou did not even reply to my question but you can get all the sus on me, that is convenient i guess![]()
Oh come on, does anyone not ever pick it up? It’s always the faux oh look he’s sus that’s actually sus but I digressIs someone other than me finally gonna pick up the anti-Holt D1 plays!
Why Natasha? They’ve seemed more thorough than most and in a positive wayI think I'll vote Natasha then .....
if that is all you care, no need to worry. You may safely look at other things instead.yesWait is Natasha NashSilver? Should’ve been obvious but with so many new players I assumed otherwise
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
??????????????????????????????@SirSamuel016 you are so excitedif that is all you care, no need to worry. You may safely look at other things instead.
I interpret his posts as his usual play, he’s most games like this which does make for a hard read at times, what put that raised brow on me was the pushy lynch, which os often times not a good sign. Like Holt say, mafia does pull stunts like this to survive Dd also did in the past, but to me his extra info sounded worth checking out, it could be his doom if he is lying, so there’s that.I understand the premise of losing a spy early in the game as we lost a spy, DD again, just the last game early and cooked. But how do you really interpret low number and ambiguous posta by him? I am not really voting like sure on DD so i still did not put a one, though how are you not suspicious for instance?
Did I even defend him? check my post again. I said he could be lying, but we don't need to lynch him on d1.Regarding DD I'd like to believe he's lying and lynch him still.
That said if he's town, I fail to see why some like shino, Pompom etc were defending him before he cleared up the depth issue, because with that he was mafia 100%. Only mafia would still know to trust him as town, while towns would naturally assume he slipped. He then gave an excuse -> at this point getting doubts about lynching him would be more organic.
Not fond of those lynching such claims right away. He could be investigated or something.Why Natasha? They’ve seemed more thorough than most and in a positive way
Well we are never going below 50m if I can help it so you better buckle upBig brain deductions Gry
His pattern is the inverse, and I have to hunt something that is the opposite pair to my role
Too much fits, its likely him

susWell we are never going below 50m if I can help it so you better buckle up![]()