Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Night 2

@40m - How far will you dive? (top 2 answers win)


  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,663
Gender
Female
Country
China
D3 VOTES



🍥 🐼 🐠
Voting 0/13.

DAY DURATION

Beware of the poll closing time. You can change your poll vote as often as you like.

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★
​
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I ll just do it. Votekill Shino
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,663
Gender
Female
Country
China
🐡🐡🐡 🐡 DAY END⁠ 🐡🐡🐡🐡

According to the poll results, you are at... 40m depth! The poll opens again tomorrow



Votes Day 1
.

🦀 🦀 🦀 🦀

To sleep with the fishes on your birthday... How cruel. The ocean often is. But still wish him in the other thread!

Btw, how much protein is in a salmon? How many would I need to meet my threshold? 🤔



DD
0-50m Spy

🦀 🦀 🦀 🦀

Night 1 Duration

This night is slightly shorter than usual (~10h) to adjust toward the 24/12 cycle.


Mazis's vote came in late, but he had trouble posting, and I just closed the thread. I was graceful on this day. But going forward, I'm a strict bear ò.ó

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,663
Gender
Female
Country
China
D2 VOTES



🍥 🐡 🐠
Voting 13/14
6x Shino - Sam #637, Gry #638, Natasha #643, Tatsu #731, Dego #753, Slyth #754
2x Snail - Lumi #586, Arrow #678
2x Natasha - Pommie #582, Shino #657
2x Slyth - Erin #654, Vali #686
1x Sam - Dego #470, Snail 699


DAY DURATION

Beware of the poll closing time. You can change your poll vote as often as you like.

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,663
Gender
Female
Country
China
🐡 NIGHT END⁠ 🐡

You are at... 40m depth! The poll has opened again



🦀 🦀 🦀 🦀

Usually Holt takes a few Day Phases to warm up. How nefarious to kill him during his charging period 😠


Holt
0-50m Townie

 
Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,724
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ok so snail is probably with DD
In theory nobody is really trying to save DD, unless his mafias are afk/gave up on him, but that may not mean much.
you bums
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If I speak on how angry that dd flip made me I'll be in trouble
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This sucks a lot. Lately lynches just dont go right at all.
Why would Holt want to stay surface if he was vanilla? Any chances he was Jesus and comes back?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I targeted someone N1, but got nothing to share. I'd like to stay on shallow waters again if possible.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
545
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
My bad

@Lady pompom what were you doing last night miss

Who is afraid of holt enough to kill them here, weird choice
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,724
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
This sucks a lot. Lately lynches just dont go right at all.
Why would Holt want to stay surface if he was vanilla? Any chances he was Jesus and comes back?
When you're actively content with a result and feign considering other options just to do fuck all after what DD said then you only have yourself to blame Gry.

Seriously, the lynch was based on an absolute nothing burger which dd didn't help but Nash and some others really picked up an observation I made on his first vote and ran with it which looks sus
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
86
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Okay so DD was townie, what a surprise, he did a random vote in d1 like always so idk why it was odd.
I hope we have more spy/dets at deeper depths.

Natasha being so focused on lynching DD is what I find more sus
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,065
Gender
Female
Country
France
Townies can never have nice things.
I mean the DD voters were grasping at straws, but that's usually all we have on D1. Though risking an investigative role was quite the gamble.

I don't consider the people who said to stay off him as townier btw
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
545
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Holt is a strong player, I can think of several names here who would get him before he gets rolling tbh
Didn't he claim passive? Still going for him over you or Gry is interesting.

He was up Shino's ass might have something to do with it.

@shinobi hows your role A coming along?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top