Hmm maybeWouldnt he just vote you or shino then
Why shino? I could go for itYeah but well what else do we do on this D1? Blindside it on shino?
Cmon Sam he doesn't know I'm one of the boys??????????
Pusi mi kurac
Ok so snail is probably with DD
you bumsIn theory nobody is really trying to save DD, unless his mafias are afk/gave up on him, but that may not mean much.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
When you're actively content with a result and feign considering other options just to do fuck all after what DD said then you only have yourself to blame Gry.This sucks a lot. Lately lynches just dont go right at all.
Why would Holt want to stay surface if he was vanilla? Any chances he was Jesus and comes back?
I was using my role? Like I said, active for 0-50mMy bad
@Lady pompom what were you doing last night miss
Who is afraid of holt enough to kill them here, weird choice
Holt is a strong player, I can think of several names here who would get him before he gets rolling tbhWho is afraid of holt enough to kill them here, weird choice
Nash really doubled down and locked our big investigative player
Didn't he claim passive? Still going for him over you or Gry is interesting.Holt is a strong player, I can think of several names here who would get him before he gets rolling tbh