Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 4

@40m - How far will you dive? (top 2 answers win)


  • Total voters
    4
  • This poll will close: .

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Will play a bit, but might be busy later.


Yeah, in those cases it’s better to give the benefit of the doubt, if anything after DD gave his explanation of how he’d been lying to protet himself.



Natasha seems pretty aggressive, it makes me wonder if she’s really mafia just being bold, they do be like that sometimes. I still distrust you Gry, Sam to a lesser extent because he actually also saw the DD townie lynch coming. I dislike some people pushing for shino too. Holt died, but is shino really the only person he was suspicious of?

I kinda agree with Dego, especially because I distrust Nat and Gry. A bit of Sam too, but Sam hinted defuser? (I really don‘t get the raps, but that’s what he said) I believe Sam more than the other two.

I don’t like Mazino, snail going under the radar.

as for the DD voters, I disagree with Natasha that only townies would have scrambled, very likely there is one or two mafias taking advantage of townie cluelessness to jump in, sometimes with mafia play it’s not about staying in the shade it’s about being so bold town will not even see you (which honestly has happened more than once in games I was townie, for my frustration and despair).
I believe there's definitely a scum or 2 in the DD voters. The spy/Det claimer was right in front of them, and lynchable, would they let him go? nope.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Btw, I would pretty much like if we have a summary of roles updated again, mine is P-A-A-P. Passives are just plain townie. As you may understand, actives are not somethibg I am itching to use, but it may be interesting if we dive deeper ofc.
I can post an update of that when I'm back at my laptop. My doc said I've got to rest a bit more
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I believe there's definitely a scum or 2 in the DD voters. The spy/Det claimer was right in front of them, and lynchable, would they let him go? nope.
Gry was so casual about it too, that actually rubbed me the wrong way more than Natasha being a goofy goober
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Gry was so casual about it too, that actually rubbed me the wrong way more than Natasha being a goofy goober
I'm also thinking Gry is scum. I didn't like his d1, not only the vote. To me the sus ones now are Gry Tasha and Style.
Dunno what to think of Mazino.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Also @SirSamuel016 how I can know that you aren't the mafia bomb and u trying to lead focus into me?
🗿Because I am the bomb defuser and you fit too well to not be the one I must defuse.

I'm also not pushing you for a lynch, but rather saying that I can prevent you from harming town
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Yes 🗿
Dego's pattern is the inverse of mine so that's my lead on the mafia bomb I must defuse
So if your pattern is the inverse it should be A-A-P-A, letting just 1 supposed plain townie role in 101-150m? Odd
Gonna need to see other patterns but yours seems more mafia than mine tbh
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Idk why my previous question got re-posted, just ignore it (this: Also Sam how I can know that you aren't the mafia bomb and u trying to lead focus into me?)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gry was so casual about it too, that actually rubbed me the wrong way more than Natasha being a goofy goober
What do you mean?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm also thinking Gry is scum. I didn't like his d1, not only the vote. To me the sus ones now are Gry Tasha and Style.
Dunno what to think of Mazino.
Based on what exactly. You wanted me to lock and lynch you last day? My thoughts were pretty transparent all along.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Will play a bit, but might be busy later.


Yeah, in those cases it’s better to give the benefit of the doubt, if anything after DD gave his explanation of how he’d been lying to protet himself.



Natasha seems pretty aggressive, it makes me wonder if she’s really mafia just being bold, they do be like that sometimes. I still distrust you Gry, Sam to a lesser extent because he actually also saw the DD townie lynch coming. I dislike some people pushing for shino too. Holt died, but is shino really the only person he was suspicious of?

I kinda agree with Dego, especially because I distrust Nat and Gry. A bit of Sam too, but Sam hinted defuser? (I really don‘t get the raps, but that’s what he said) I believe Sam more than the other two.

I don’t like Mazino, snail going under the radar.

as for the DD voters, I disagree with Natasha that only townies would have scrambled, very likely there is one or two mafias taking advantage of townie cluelessness to jump in, sometimes with mafia play it’s not about staying in the shade it’s about being so bold town will not even see you (which honestly has happened more than once in games I was townie, for my frustration and despair).
Who you trust and distrust is like the complete opposite from me. I still can't accept your "i trust shinos guts" D1, way too early and quickly to townread shino when she was largely shifty and almost ended up as the lynch, The DD defense when it was too early as well.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also @SirSamuel016 how I can know that you aren't the mafia bomb and u trying to lead focus into me?
Can you elaborate what this even means? Why would he lead focus into you if he was Mafia Bomb? Or do you mean if he was Mafia Bomb Defuser? I really fail to understand most of your responses to Sam.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Can you elaborate what this even means? Why would he lead focus into you if he was Mafia Bomb? Or do you mean if he was Mafia Bomb Defuser? I really fail to understand most of your responses to Sam.
Yeah I'm thinking Sam is a Mafia Bomb Defuser, thought that he can be a Mafia Bomb but it's impossible with just 1 passive role.
Also why do u think my pattern is odd among all but not Sam's?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Regarding DD voters:
Natasha is still fine for me, though not by much. Usually her being wrong too many times is mafia rather than bad townplay so best to keep an eye on, but otherwise nothing was wrong with her arguments.

Lumi I am on the fence about. Some posts look like town to me, being upfront with info and sharing stuff. But the way DD was voted by just following Natasha's lead is bit iffy and stays rather adamantly on DD throughout it all. But still I liked some of the early posts that look greenish.

Style seems genuine to me in how he together with me considered other options for voting, and his reluctance to switch looked fine to me.

Arrow didn't really address DD's claims and words despite still being around, he says today that DD ignored him but DD still technically addressed his asks for more info in his post that was directed at everyone, when he claimed and said more. But seems that didn't particularly sway his mind that DD is sus. Either way, I don't distrust him still.

So overall I am fine with all the DD voters at this point. I feel most fine to trust arrow still among these 4. Style and Nash could be playing me but seem fine still at this point, and Lumi is so-so.

I'm more interested in the non DD voters, those that knew very early that DD would be a mislynch and positioned themselves accordingly.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So if your pattern is the inverse it should be A-A-P-A, letting just 1 supposed plain townie role in 101-150m? Odd
Gonna need to see other patterns but yours seems more mafia than mine tbh
No 🗿
You are PPAP, I'm PAPP
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah I'm thinking Sam is a Mafia Bomb Defuser, thought that he can be a Mafia Bomb but it's impossible with just 1 passive role.
Also why do u think my pattern is odd among all but not Sam's?
So whats the idea here? He somehow realized you are Bomb with some slip you made, he is defuser, and it sounds like Sam is AAPA to your PPAP, if you are a defuser-bomb pair then one of you is almost certainly mafia. In which case neither pattern is necessarily "odd" as it is crafted to interact with one another? I dont remember all the pattern claims rn but I think you and Sam are the only ones with this kind of patterns?

If Sam was Mafia Bomb Defuser he would basically be killing himself by lynching you, as he is almost certainly lynched if you die as town. So I believe a mafia Sam would just quietly take note of your role, tell his team and defuse you when the depth is right. At least I dont see the benefit of Sam's play here as mafia.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No 🗿
You are PPAP, I'm PAPP
Could you elaborate more on why you think these are paired?

Most interestingly to me is that Dego never really denied being Bomb so you were somehow right and did catch him to have that role? Whats the best course of action here, settle this today or leave you two be?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

After dd revealed, you were very pedestrian when it came to thinking about moving off of him. I'm wary that you letting it ride like that is a red flag
Pedestrian? I kept talking with Style and others about what to do. My one vote alone wouldn't have changed it so I needed at least to coordinate with Style. I cant see how you see last day and not conclude I was doing just that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sam these occasional dishonesty moments like me being pedestrian and the "DD didnt order the roles" thing makes you look much worse..
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So whats the idea here? He somehow realized you are Bomb with some slip you made, he is defuser, and it sounds like Sam is AAPA to your PPAP, if you are a defuser-bomb pair then one of you is almost certainly mafia. In which case neither pattern is necessarily "odd" as it is crafted to interact with one another? I dont remember all the pattern claims rn but I think you and Sam are the only ones with this kind of patterns?

If Sam was Mafia Bomb Defuser he would basically be killing himself by lynching you, as he is almost certainly lynched if you die as town. So I believe a mafia Sam would just quietly take note of your role, tell his team and defuse you when the depth is right. At least I dont see the benefit of Sam's play here as mafia.
Sam was saying previously that he want to go deeper so he can use his active role on me, that's exactly what you saying.
I don't know if some roles go together like someone can be Bomb and Defuser at same time?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So whats the idea here? He somehow realized you are Bomb with some slip you made, he is defuser, and it sounds like Sam is AAPA to your PPAP, if you are a defuser-bomb pair then one of you is almost certainly mafia. In which case neither pattern is necessarily "odd" as it is crafted to interact with one another? I dont remember all the pattern claims rn but I think you and Sam are the only ones with this kind of patterns?

If Sam was Mafia Bomb Defuser he would basically be killing himself by lynching you, as he is almost certainly lynched if you die as town. So I believe a mafia Sam would just quietly take note of your role, tell his team and defuse you when the depth is right. At least I dont see the benefit of Sam's play here as mafia.
Am I r-worded? Did I use inverse in the wrong way???

I'm PAPP, he's PPAP. Obviously with my set he's an awfully good fit for what I need to hunt. Pan likes pairs so I've been hunting the mafia equivalent to me from post 1 and he's a bloody good fit for it given my info
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
He need to convince majority so more people vote for dive and not ascending, not just his mafia teammates
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sam these occasional dishonesty moments like me being pedestrian and the "DD didnt order the roles" thing makes you look much worse..
Ngl this is just my recall, I was dead tired and writing an essay on historical figure and fate/extra character Charlemagne so I might just be munted
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just remember thinking you were a bit casual gry from the vibe, no shade
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
He need to convince majority so more people vote for dive and not ascending, not just his mafia teammates
There's oddities all around this. Like him preferring you defused over lynched for one :hmm

Ngl this is just my recall, I was dead tired and writing an essay on historical figure and fate/extra character Charlemagne so I might just be munted
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just remember thinking you were a bit casual gry from the vibe, no shade
I tried, my best just isn't good anymore.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Could you elaborate more on why you think these are paired?
I'm a defuser, Copan isn't just going to give me that just to make me jerk off for him is he? There's a bomb I need to defuse so I'm chasing it in a rather public fashion

Most interestingly to me is that Dego never really denied being Bomb so you were somehow right and did catch him to have that role? Whats the best course of action here, settle this today or leave you two be?
Dive deeper, let me defuse the pipebomb in his ass, and then safely lynch d3 if successful is one course
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That said I'm surprised you vote to stay above rather than diving, Dego. Aren't you on vanilla townie rn?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I tried, my best just isn't good anymore.
It's good enough for me my KKCK (kit kat chunky kitten)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That said I'm surprised you vote to stay above rather than diving, Dego. Aren't you on vanilla townie rn?
Maybe he's a bomb at multiple levels hence why he didn't push back and only offered up "town" for a role
 
Top