Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 4

@40m - How far will you dive? (top 2 answers win)

  • Ascend 20m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 30m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 40m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dive 40m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dive 60m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dive 80m

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1
  • This poll will close: .

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
97
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well, if we knew for sure you're telling the truth then Sam is cooked.

But the thing is, you could still be lying about your order in order to make it appear that Sam's order is fake. Which is a very smart play if you did that, but it still requires us believing you to conclude Sam fumbled.
I'm not lying, if we are wrong with Sam you can lynch me in D3 because we will dive and I will not be a bomb
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well, if we knew for sure you're telling the truth then Sam is cooked.

But the thing is, you could still be lying about your order in order to make it appear that Sam's order is fake. Which is a very smart play if you did that, but it still requires us believing you to conclude Sam fumbled.
My fumble was giving him my order without checking to see if he'd given his first, now he's changed tone to try and paint me red lol

The tunneling on me makes him look very desperate to keep the convo away from others too which mafia would want
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm not lying, if we are wrong with Sam you can lynch me in D3 because we will dive and I will not be a bomb
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
97
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Also in case Sam is a bomb now, I can put the last vote so I'll die instead of someone
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Nash, Val, and Lumi have viewed the thread and watched this go down :lmao

dego is a desperate mafia bummer in my books; I'm going to turn my attention to finding the other scums because that brother is no use as a lynch until I defuse him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also in case Sam is a bomb now, I can put the last vote so I'll die instead of someone
Still focusing purely on me btw, not very town of you
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
97
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Nash, Val, and Lumi have viewed the thread and watched this go down :lmao

dego is a desperate mafia bummer in my books; I'm going to turn my attention to finding the other scums because that brother is no use as a lynch until I defuse him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Still focusing purely on me btw, not very town of you
Bruh you did me need to reveal all my roles to avoid doubts when I wanted to hide my bomb to trick mafia, now I have things that confirms you being a good lynching option so this is what u get
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm not good at the game as you so this is the only thing I can do for now
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Need that townies trust in me regarding me being so dumb...
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
now I have things that confirms you being a good lynching option so this is what u get
That is your opinion. Objectively, why should town trust you (or me) in this instance? I'm telling the truth about my set-up but you could be lying and I think you are; for everyone else, we may as well both be lying in their eyes.

It took you a while until you finally started to push back, but even then, your arguments just look like a desperate scum clinging to whatever out they have to survive.

Objectively, neither of us need to be a lynch today nor should either of us be one when there is the potential of someone innocent ending up as collateral so I fail to see why you're so intent on making it you v me today when it is in town's best interests to ignore both of us until we dive deeper and someone gets defused.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like, regardless of your alignment you are not being levelheaded about this.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
97
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
That is your opinion. Objectively, why should town trust you (or me) in this instance? I'm telling the truth about my set-up but you could be lying and I think you are; for everyone else, we may as well both be lying in their eyes.

It took you a while until you finally started to push back, but even then, your arguments just look like a desperate scum clinging to whatever out they have to survive.

Objectively, neither of us need to be a lynch today nor should either of us be one when there is the potential of someone innocent ending up as collateral so I fail to see why you're so intent on making it you v me today when it is in town's best interests to ignore both of us until we dive deeper and someone gets defused.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like, regardless of your alignment you are not being levelheaded about this.
I think you can be problematic in the future so getting rid of a scum now when we don't get other good lynching options is fine for me, also if they don't trust me at least I'll do the last vote so if u explodes I'll die
--- Double Post Merged, ---

We both dies in that situation, that's better than letting us alive imo, you are more worth for mafia than me for townies
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
37
Country
France
Nash, Val, and Lumi have viewed the thread and watched this go down :lmao

dego is a desperate mafia bummer in my books; I'm going to turn my attention to finding the other scums because that brother is no use as a lynch until I defuse him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Still focusing purely on me btw, not very town of you
I don't have anything to say ngl I have a passive roles + already told why I voted DD
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hello @Tatsumaki @shinobi @GrySun @Vali x lucifer @Natasha @89_Snehal what are you thinking about currently?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't have anything to say ngl I have a passive roles + already told why I voted DD
Who do you suspect currently?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Degojaru take notes of the above, that is how you engage with others so you aren't just tunnelling
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
37
Country
France

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,671
Age
28
Country
Italy
So the first day went terribly for Town, i don't blame every DD voter but i would be shocked if most of his accuser aren't Mafia.
Given the negative trend, i don't see why we shouldn't dive deeper.
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
37
Country
France
So the first day went terribly for Town, i don't blame every DD voter but i would be shocked if most of his accuser aren't Mafia.
Given the negative trend, i don't see why we shouldn't dive deeper.
how could I prove you my innocence other than by explaining my thoughts xd
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

can't really do anything, I voted for good reasons the wrong person, my bad but how could I know
--- Double Post Merged, ---

what DD did was for me really sus
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,671
Age
28
Country
Italy
how could I prove you my innocence other than by explaining my thoughts xd
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

can't really do anything, I voted for good reasons the wrong person, my bad but how could I know
--- Double Post Merged, ---

what DD did was for me really sus
DD was a 50/50 imo, not really a problem voting for him on a vacuum, but people being really set on him and strongly arguing for the lynch are sus to me, Nash even locked on a day one declared spy
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,671
Age
28
Country
Italy
As for the Sam vs Dego debate i am not sure who to trust, what i feel is that their beef looks genuine, probably not a front put up by two mafia for some smoke and mirrors. So either 2 Townies or 1 Mafia imo
 
Top