Last edited by a moderator:
Sure. Lets go with that. I see no reason to correct you while I distrust you.Nah det is not concerned with actives/passives.
And Prosti blocks whoever they suspect and assume it worked. Are you saying you blocked me while thinking I'm spy or det? you're supposed to try blocking a kill, not someone you think is a detective/spy producing results lol. Coz this sounds like escort.
Which leaves spy.
How about answering the question instead of trying to work out her role? Det could wonder if he targeted a vanilla and potentially got screwed by miller or so, or a mafia boss. As for Prosti, mafia doesnt necessarily know they were blocked if they didnt do an action that has a result, so depending on your claim he could catch you with a "no you didnt get a result, you were blocked".Nah det is not concerned with actives/passives.
And Prosti blocks whoever they suspect and assume it worked. Are you saying you blocked me while thinking I'm spy or det? you're supposed to try blocking a kill, not someone you think is a detective/spy producing results lol. Coz this sounds like escort.
Which leaves spy.
It's precisely because I distrust you that I'm not answering you!Sure. Lets go with that. I see no reason to correct you while I distrust you.
Will you answer this bratty Spy, please?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So you value the life of our late investigative DD so much your whole game plan has been revolved around you sussing me over how I treated him.It's precisely because I distrust you that I'm not answering you!
She can play her role, she already claimed one of 3 roles, why not finish the job? state what she did clearly. I'm not going to make it easier for her.How about answering the question instead of trying to work out her role? Det could wonder if he targeted a vanilla and potentially got screwed by miller or so, or a mafia boss. As for Prosti, mafia doesnt necessarily know they were blocked if they didnt do an action that has a result, so depending on your claim he could catch you with a "no you didnt get a result, you were blocked".
Town is already down a spy + whatever Holt was, doesn't this change the dynamic ? As i see it the downsides of revealing patterns only get worse the fewer Townies remain and the Mafias can more easily pile up on any given target. The hostlity i am receiving just by playing logically seems suspect to meWe don't. But we now can hold them to it. When claiming APPA pattern, when they eventually claim all their roles on day 4 or so, their claim has to match up with the APPA pattern. It specifically is meant to box in mafias into having to claim according to what they were forced to hint early. While you are keeping all avenues open for yourself to claim any combo of roles depending on convenience, with no paper trail to compare with when you claim.
So you think I shouldn't leverage my position here?She can play her role, she already claimed one of 3 roles, why not finish the job? state what she did clearly. I'm not going to make it easier for her.
You trusting her to "catch me" with a lie is interesting tho.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I told you from the start I wasn't going to talk about my A role.So you think I shouldn't leverage my position here?
I'm claiming one of 3 strongest town roles, in what world do you not co-operate as town?
If you had been more co-operative I wouldn't have had to claim.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Again, surface level information that I'm asking which 1/3rd of players shared within the first 50 posts of the game.
And I used an action on you last night and I want those answers.I told you from the start I wasn't going to talk about my A role.
If bomb is lynched, the latest player who voted it will die too. So you need to defuse it before lynching or killingAlso if someone could explain to me the mechanics of the most important roles it would help me develop more useful theories, i don't even know what's a bomb yet
Well too bad. You failed to look townie to me, so you get nothing from me.And I used an action on you last night and I want those answers.
You keeping the reveal order advantage lets you easily handle anything she could throw at you though..She can play her role, she already claimed one of 3 roles, why not finish the job? state what she did clearly. I'm not going to make it easier for her.
You trusting her to "catch me" with a lie is interesting tho.
Stone walling a claiming Spy/Det/Prost?Well too bad. You failed to look townie to me, so you get nothing from me.
Why should it change the dynamic? What I said stands - mafia have to lie and fake some roles as their cover, the more time they can delay it, while seeing a lot more dead townies and living townies claim their roles, the easier it is to not accidentally claim a role someone else already has and get in trouble. Don't you think waiting til the end is very helpful for a mafia to not mess up? So by having people claim at least some things early like if roles are active or passive, it makes it harder for them to lie later. Holt and DD didnt reveal many roles so their deaths dont make it much easier for mafia to lie currently.Town is already down a spy + whatever Holt was, doesn't this change the dynamic ? As i see it the downsides of revealing patterns only get worse the fewer Townies remain and the Mafias can more easily pile up on any given target. The hostlity i am receiving just by playing logically seems suspect to me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We have a thread in this section that lists all the roles and their descriptions. Bomb kills the last player to vote them if Bomb is lynched, or kills the killer if they are nightkilled.Also if someone could explain to me the mechanics of the most important roles it would help me develop more useful theories, i don't even know what's a bomb yet
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not Snehal?The lion has showered and is sleepy
He will trust his gut/instinct and reasoning, and votekill shino
The lion (me) believes mafia are dego (mafia bum), shino/pom (both?), val, and styl.
Awimbawe Awimbawe x4
In the jungle, the moist jungle
This lion sleeps tonight
Good night
I'll try to be up before phase end
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Copy Panda vote ^
Just post your pattern?Town is already down a spy + whatever Holt was, doesn't this change the dynamic ? As i see it the downsides of revealing patterns only get worse the fewer Townies remain and the Mafias can more easily pile up on any given target. The hostlity i am receiving just by playing logically seems suspect to me
Yes I'll hold the order advantage here, I simply don't trust her, I'm not letting her correct herself based on my answer. Anyone can bs a role and confirm/implicate another person after that said person stated what they did. You and I and many others can do that as well. Just because she claimed one of 3 roles doesn't change how I distrust her, DD also claimed spy/det yesterday and he was lynched anyway.You keeping the reveal order advantage lets you easily handle anything she could throw at you though..
I dont particularly trust Nash, but she is going out of her way and claiming one of 3 very strong roles so that should give her the benefit of the doubt as someone that shared a lot more of her hand for you to cooperate. Not sure how you think it helps anyone to not cooperate.