Last edited by a moderator:
I ain't capable. uninvolve meGry, Shino, yourself, myself, mazino, tatsu, erin; basically all us old heads are capable of it if maf
How toNah, it is even more likely that both are bombs and as a guardian I am destined to pacifize them
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok you say all green, but what are them exactly, at least provide something non plain townie (they can still be colored in green or whatever)
Yeah but townie what? Like I am Bomb Defuser (Townie) at middle depths.How to, if all text are townie
Plain townieYeah but townie what? Like I am Bomb Defuser (Townie) at middle depths.
That is a crime if all hosts gave you were just plain passive rolesPlain townie
You know what you're right, let's seeAlso consider the depths for defuser claims, if for me being mafia, i would rather try claiming top and bottom ones.
Vanilla, Bomb defuser, bomb, vanilla
0-50 Plain Townie
51-100 Bomb Defuser Townie
101-150 Bomb Defuser Townie
151-200 Plain Townie
Bruh I've been voting for ascend the whole 2 days, it's kinda obvious where the bomb is, also latest is plain town
So Dego said bomb, townie, defuser, townI'm Townie in 2nd and Defuser in 3rd
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Probably there's only 1 bomb and many defusers, I think Sam claiming being my defuser can be either a lie (not being defuser and having a more impactful role deeper) or he thought defuser will work if the bomb is in different depthso based on claims we have
on first depth townie / townie / Bomb
Then defuser / defuser / townie
then bomb / defuser / defuser
then townie / townie / townie
The only layer where a defuser is useful is third layer. Second and fourth layer are just useless and first layer is where the danger is then
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was trying to do this if Sam wasn't too focused on revealing my roleUnless a fourth person want to come out as townie bomb bomb townie ? We had a few PAAP claims I believe.
(Actually if you exist don't come out, be the useful bomb to trick mafia cause the others are now useless)
I am not thoYou know what you're right, let's see
So Dego said bomb, townie, defuser, town
so based on claims we have
on first depth townie / townie / Bomb
Then defuser / defuser / townie
then bomb / defuser / defuser
then townie / townie / townie
The only layer where a defuser is useful is third layer. Second and fourth layer are just useless and first layer is where the danger is then
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You guys do not match at all, it was already obvious something wasn't right but this ??
arrow you have to be the one lying sorry
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Unless a fourth person want to come out as townie bomb bomb townie ? We had a few PAAP claims I believe.
(Actually if you exist don't come out, be the useful bomb to trick mafia cause the others are now useless)

so you think sam lied about being bomb himself ?Probably there's only 1 bomb and many defusers
Yeah he might be lying about at least one of these rolesso you think sam lied about being bomb himself ?
And also about being defuser ?
so you think his whole claim is a lie ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's how @arrowofsky and me were playing those 2 MG counting this one lolI'm not sure what to do. All I can base myself on right now are vibes.
Bomb, Plain Townie, Defuser, Plain TownieInteresting, another defuser.
@Degojaru pls remind me of the order of your roles, was it bomb, townie, defuser, bomb?