Last edited by a moderator:
same here (80m dive)I’ll be open that I voted for 80meters. I’m not sure how this works for other people, but at least of clamed roles, I believe many people had the same pattern as me? APPA pattern of roles
Listen guys, if we ascend high enough we can just get out of the water, sharks can't walk.![]()

We can add descend 80 + descend 40 or 60 i believeSomething to remark is that both killed townies (Hold & Gry) only voted to ascend
We can't go directly to 101m with maximum vote of 80m, omo is an option?
Event
Aigo... It's a rainy day.
There's something in the air. Water. Which is odd, because water is usually underwater. Weird how that works. Did the underwater water come from above? Or the above-water water from below? The waves rock your boat. You ponder over this for a moment.
![]()
![]()
![]()
The Poll is obscured, too. Voting is harder. And down there... Something is approaching... A monster...?
Did it smell blood? It's coming...
OH NO! GET OUTTA HERE BECAUSE IT IS:
![]()
OMO! IT'S A DA-VENT! [Dave Event]
You've stayed here for too long! This evil animal is coming to get you! Your only option is to flee!
If you don't dive deep enough tonight... There will be consequences...
0-50m - [Surface] - Klauspan will randomly kill two townies [regular P3 night-kills]One random plain townie's [Surface] role is replaced with Hider. Mafia can not kill tonight.
51-100m - [Shallows] - The battle against Klauspan is furious. One random plain townie's roles are all replaced by Doctor. One random mafia's passive roles are all replaced by Mafia Poisoner.
101-150m - [Depths] - Klauspan can't harm you here. All townies will have their active role sanities revealed when they reach a new depth. Henceforth, a dead Player's full role-list is revealed on death. A random mafia receives Hot Potato!
151-200m - [Abyss] - Klauspan is beaten! A random townie's [Abyss] role is replaced with Prosecutor! A random mafia's [Abyss] role is replaced with Sickly!
![]()
[Rules will be added in the vote post]
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As in i votedVote descend 60
I'm voting to dive so townies don't die but yeah not optimal for my rolesIf we keep descending, we will get to bottom roles, the question is how many of the bottom roles are benefiting
Honestly, could be both, but I don’t really believe her.well.... 2 days and 2 townies lynch.... would Nash be a mafia or a townie that voted for good reasons wrong people ?
Sty's investigation can be 2 things, Nash being green or both (Nash & Sty) being mafia and he saying this to save her for myslynching Shinowell.... 2 days and 2 townies lynch.... would Nash be a mafia or a townie that voted for good reasons wrong people ?
Guess we'll have to bet it all on the new prosec to CARRYIf we keep descending, we will get to bottom roles, the question is how many of the bottom roles are benefiting
Anything more to say on yourself Erin or thoughts on the game?Oh what , oh my gosh !!![]()
![]()
So my opinions
89Snehal : as I said could be just lost newbie or hiding on purpose mafia. Feels like he's not engaging/debating much with the rest, just comes, says his bit, answer questions if asked, votes and leaves.
Erin I know she said she would be very busy and I get it but she feels a bit superficial imo. Voted for 'placeholders' twice. Said she would vote a DD lyncher and did but she didn't say why style in particular, maybe she just trusted the other voters more ? but she could have said so. I see her as a good player who can lead town if needed, maybe this time she just doesn't have time but my vibe is still that she's trying to lay low. Tho she was one of the earliest claimer so I'll give her that.
Pomcha : knew to stay away from DD, affiliated herself very fast to shino. a mafia who knows who is town and can thus associate herself with the right people ? Wasn't around much yesterday either.
Sam / Dego / Arrow : as long as there are bomb claims in the middle of this it will be a little hard to resolve this trio in a lynch, unless we get them to vote last on each other somehow. Out of the tree I trust Dego the least, Sam the most, but maybe I'm giving Sam too much street cred cause he's around a lot, tries to poke people to get info. But I've seen a mafia Sam capable of leading town (straight to its demise) before so I'm still trying to keep an eye out in case. Haven't made my mind on arrow. Neutral on him for now.
Style mostly neutral on him, tho yesterday he came in late and just joined the train, could be an opportunist mafia who freely joined a town lynch. but hmmm claim Det. Could be M.det. Naive det is easy to fake after all.
Lumi / Vali : kinda don't know what to do about them so they're yellow by default in my book
Nashy : still see her as mostly townie, waiting to see what she can bring to the table today since she hinted strong roles.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The first lynch was understandable, the second one less so imo, although it could have been just a consequence of the argument with Shino being very aggressive from the start, Stylether claimed her green tho, and even if he is mafia, i would imagine he wouldn't lie so early about it. I don't really buy the very simplified mafia desperately defends Mafia bit, but I am very confident at least one of the two is mafia.well.... 2 days and 2 townies lynch.... would Nash be a mafia or a townie that voted for good reasons wrong people ?