Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, if we're to fight our way back then we need people to be proactive and discuss their actions; it might even have to be full claimswelp i think we should base ourselves on actions
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So we had two investigatives die and styl, you are a 3rd????I have investigated two people and they both came up green, that being Natasha n1 and Snehal n2. I will admit that the latter result suprised me quite a bit, but there is the chance that I'm Naive. I trust the first result though, the interaction yesterday between her and Shino was very much not maf-Natasha-coded, so I don't think I'm Insane.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I probably will either today or tomorrow if still alive, that said, I see most of your game actions as mafia aligned, i would imagine most Townies should trust me by now, so you dismissing my reasonings completely is extremely suspicious to me.Yes, if we're to fight our way back then we need people to be proactive and discuss their actions; it might even have to be full claims
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So we had two investigatives die and styl, you are a 3rd????
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Lady pompom @Natasha @Tatsumaki you're the other remaining 0-50m actives per hints so what do you have to say about actions?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Vali x lucifer respectfully, you've said fuck all too so chop chop cunt, share info about yourself
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

DetYes, if we're to fight our way back then we need people to be proactive and discuss their actions; it might even have to be full claims
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So we had two investigatives die and styl, you are a 3rd????
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Lady pompom @Natasha @Tatsumaki you're the other remaining 0-50m actives per hints so what do you have to say about actions?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Vali x lucifer respectfully, you've said fuck all too so chop chop cunt, share info about yourself
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Its claim day so its time to claim, chop chopI probably will either today or tomorrow if still alive, that said, I see most of your game actions as mafia aligned, i would imagine most Townies should trust me by now, so you dismissing my reasonings completely is extremely suspicious to me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
Gry
0-50m Detective
I have investigated two people and they both came up green, that being Natasha n1 and Snehal n2. I will admit that the latter result suprised me quite a bit, but there is the chance that I'm Naive. I trust the first result though, the interaction yesterday between her and Shino was very much not maf-Natasha-coded, so I don't think I'm Insane.
Det
N1- Gry - innocent
N2- Vali - innocent
@Copy Panda I'm going to fucking use you as a pinataAlright its gonna be a big loss for townies with spy and detective gone
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You are talking to a newbie and make no effort to give explanations, either it's bad town play or you are mafia, no in between, what's a claim day ? Is it an event ?Its claim day so its time to claim, chop chop
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I called it claim day because people need to claim so we have info to work with and can try to avoid another mislynchYou are talking to a newbie and make no effort to give explanations, either it's bad town play or you are mafia, no in between, what's a claim day ? Is it an event ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
A hint for you: while it would be time consuming a bit, you may check previous threads. For Natasha, check MG 143, for Sam, check MG 142.Totally on vibes, but i believe it's more likely than not, that a successful mafia Nash would have been here bullshitting her way out sooner rather than later. Of course I need the opinions of people who actually know her from past games about this.
Yeah, I think Styl might be lying. But I also think that of Natasha. It would have helped if any other town spy had spied on any of us “dets” I guess to confirm targeting. But I digress. I’m 100% sure Vali is town.3-4 det claimers in a game is incredibly haram
Why do you need all this claims when we got solid leads on potential Mafias by just following gameplay from the first 2 days, you are just gonna make it easier for mafia to hunt down the remaining useful roles.Witholding info is what got shino distrusted and lynched and we can't afford a repeat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I called it claim day because people need to claim so we have info to work with and can try to avoid another mislynch
Me trying to coordinate town is bad town play? I can't fucking save things by myself, you've all got to come to the table and contribute
--- Double Post Merged, ---
3-4 det claimers in a game is incredibly haram
Because play alone isn't enough. Pair it with role info claims and we have more to work with to try and make the right callsWhy do you need all this claims when we got solid leads on potential Mafias by just following gameplay from the first 2 days, you are just gonna make it easier for mafia to hunt down the remaining useful roles.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT? HOW IS ME WANTING TO DEFUSE A GUY I READ AS SCUM FROM DAY 1 AND CORRECTLY DEDUCED A RED FLAG??>> As said by Copy Panda, no one can defuse a bomb role in ANOTHER depth. We diving to defuse supposedly bomb Dego is nuts. That is one crystal clear Ruby flag for Sam.
I FUCKING KNOW, YOU ONLY CLAIMED DEFUSER FOR THE DEPTHS THAT I THOUGHT MINE AND DEGO'S BOMBS WERE AT. NO ONE SAID YOU HAVE A BOMB>> I NEVER MADE BOMB CLAIM, I HAVE 51-100 AND 101-150 BOMB DEFUSER ROLES.
WHY ME YOU PEANUT?!!votekill SirSamuel016
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'm with you distrusting Sam, he keeping his diving plan to defuse when he obv can't makes noise to me, I'll love to do the last vote if you all don't trust me, but it will imply trusting me in doing this so I dunno. I'll do it if I see we are lynching Sam.A hint for you: while it would be time consuming a bit, you may check previous threads. For Natasha, check MG 143, for Sam, check MG 142.
---------
I voted dive 80 m, by the way.
GrySun voting for shino was so bad, followed by his nightdead as well. Even I was mostly green for shino at the end, which can be seen from my messages as she was obviously different from her smooth mafia role in just MG 143, too.
The main problem is that town is in shambles a lot, I trust Vali, he is doing what he can and feels sincere. The rest is knowingly or unknowingly muds the water.
>> As said by Copy Panda, no one can defuse a bomb role in ANOTHER depth. We diving to defuse supposedly bomb Dego is nuts. That is one crystal clear Ruby flag for Sam.
>> I NEVER MADE BOMB CLAIM, I HAVE 51-100 AND 101-150 BOMB DEFUSER ROLES.
>> This whole dego-sam conflict blurried the visions in D2, while both can never be town, both can be mafia and it was a fantastic theatre in that sense. They voted for Shino, too.
>> While we are in disarray this much, Natasha and Sam are very much perfect team, with Dego staying besides. All three are 95% mafia in my opinion.
>> Tatsumami and Stylether feels off, might be Third party or mafia as well, but I don't have strong opinions on them.
Seriously to all, after what Dego and Sam did, sussing my bomb defuser claim...
I see absolutely no difference between Shino not wanting to collaborate on Natasha or Sam questions and Vali for Sam questions.
TL;DR
Vali x Lucifer (Town)
Natasha (Mafia)
SirSamuel016 (Mafia)
Degojaru (Mafia)
!votekill SirSamuel016
What the fuck are you on about?I'm with you distrusting Sam, he keeping his diving plan to defuse when he obv can't makes noise to me,
You know exactly what I meant, didn't you readed yesterday post?What the fuck are you on about?