Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 4

@40m - How far will you dive? (top 2 answers win)

  • Ascend 20m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 30m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 40m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dive 40m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dive 60m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dive 80m

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2
  • This poll will close: .

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
37
Country
France
welp i think we should base ourselves on actions
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,676
Age
28
Country
Italy
Totally on vibes, but i believe it's more likely than not, that a successful mafia Nash would have been here bullshitting her way out sooner rather than later. Of course I need the opinions of people who actually know her from past games about this.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
welp i think we should base ourselves on actions
Yes, if we're to fight our way back then we need people to be proactive and discuss their actions; it might even have to be full claims
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have investigated two people and they both came up green, that being Natasha n1 and Snehal n2. I will admit that the latter result suprised me quite a bit, but there is the chance that I'm Naive. I trust the first result though, the interaction yesterday between her and Shino was very much not maf-Natasha-coded, so I don't think I'm Insane.
So we had two investigatives die and styl, you are a 3rd????
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Lady pompom @Natasha @Tatsumaki you're the other remaining 0-50m actives per hints so what do you have to say about actions?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Vali x lucifer respectfully, you've said fuck all too so chop chop cunt, share info about yourself
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,676
Age
28
Country
Italy
Yes, if we're to fight our way back then we need people to be proactive and discuss their actions; it might even have to be full claims
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



So we had two investigatives die and styl, you are a 3rd????
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Lady pompom @Natasha @Tatsumaki you're the other remaining 0-50m actives per hints so what do you have to say about actions?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Vali x lucifer respectfully, you've said fuck all too so chop chop cunt, share info about yourself
I probably will either today or tomorrow if still alive, that said, I see most of your game actions as mafia aligned, i would imagine most Townies should trust me by now, so you dismissing my reasonings completely is extremely suspicious to me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Between Nash, Dego, Sam and Styl there have to be 2 mafias or this game doesn't make sense to me. Of course, free to disagree, I am a noob at the end of the day.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
583
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm Spy

N1 - Shino no result
N2 - Dego no result

I'm upset shino chose this path but I'm more upset I didn't have it in me to just let go for once.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh yeah, for those criticising my DD lynch it's because he would be a spy dupe to me that gave me extra confidence.

Spy - Town - Town - Spy

I almost spied Stylether last night since he joined me on both lynches and by now I'm honorary mafia so I thought his tendency to agree with me could be mafia coded.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ngl, I'm demotivated, and busy.

We should dive to bottom depth if possible so I can continue spying if I'm not just lynched.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'll be around when I can :sweatbunny

As for my world view its in shambles. Dego passive means he's probably truthful about being bomb on surface; which then fundamentally shakes sam and arrow credibility even though I've fullly socially trusted them.

I guess I may have been blocked but I probably won't know.

Actually, if I'm not blocked then my surface Spy might be the only sane Spy I have.

Imma crash out :shootme
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,198
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yes, if we're to fight our way back then we need people to be proactive and discuss their actions; it might even have to be full claims
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



So we had two investigatives die and styl, you are a 3rd????
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Lady pompom @Natasha @Tatsumaki you're the other remaining 0-50m actives per hints so what do you have to say about actions?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Vali x lucifer respectfully, you've said fuck all too so chop chop cunt, share info about yourself
Det

N1- Gry - innocent
N2- Vali - innocent

I laid off Gry and wanted to see my sanity so I didn’t go for Natasha since I distrusted her like I did for Gry. But since he died N2, then I believe my sanity is sane for upper depth and maybe I will be insane lower, idk if this is how it will work. Thay should at least confirm Vali as town, in my books at least.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I’m still hoping to get to the depths to het more results, but if I’m insane I may need 2 results or more to confirm. Tricky
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I probably will either today or tomorrow if still alive, that said, I see most of your game actions as mafia aligned, i would imagine most Townies should trust me by now, so you dismissing my reasonings completely is extremely suspicious to me.
Its claim day so its time to claim, chop chop
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Gry
0-50m Detective
I have investigated two people and they both came up green, that being Natasha n1 and Snehal n2. I will admit that the latter result suprised me quite a bit, but there is the chance that I'm Naive. I trust the first result though, the interaction yesterday between her and Shino was very much not maf-Natasha-coded, so I don't think I'm Insane.
Det

N1- Gry - innocent
N2- Vali - innocent
Alright its gonna be a big loss for townies with spy and detective gone
@Copy Panda I'm going to fucking use you as a pinata
--- Double Post Merged, ---

^ See these contested claims @Vali x lucifer ??? This is why you need to claim, especially if you've been fucking active n1 and n2
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Witholding info is what got shino distrusted and lynched and we can't afford a repeat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You are talking to a newbie and make no effort to give explanations, either it's bad town play or you are mafia, no in between, what's a claim day ? Is it an event ?
I called it claim day because people need to claim so we have info to work with and can try to avoid another mislynch

Me trying to coordinate town is bad town play? I can't fucking save things by myself, you've all got to come to the table and contribute
--- Double Post Merged, ---

3-4 det claimers in a game is incredibly haram
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,545
Reaction score
3,726
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Totally on vibes, but i believe it's more likely than not, that a successful mafia Nash would have been here bullshitting her way out sooner rather than later. Of course I need the opinions of people who actually know her from past games about this.
A hint for you: while it would be time consuming a bit, you may check previous threads. For Natasha, check MG 143, for Sam, check MG 142.

---------

I voted dive 80 m, by the way.

GrySun voting for shino was so bad, followed by his nightdead as well. Even I was mostly green for shino at the end, which can be seen from my messages as she was obviously different from her smooth mafia role in just MG 143, too.

The main problem is that town is in shambles a lot, I trust Vali, he is doing what he can and feels sincere. The rest is knowingly or unknowingly muds the water.

>> As said by Copy Panda, no one can defuse a bomb role in ANOTHER depth. We diving to defuse supposedly bomb Dego is nuts. That is one crystal clear Ruby flag for Sam.

>> I NEVER MADE BOMB CLAIM, I HAVE 51-100 AND 101-150 BOMB DEFUSER ROLES.

>> This whole dego-sam conflict blurried the visions in D2, while both can never be town, both can be mafia and it was a fantastic theatre in that sense. They voted for Shino, too.

>> While we are in disarray this much, Natasha and Sam are very much perfect team, with Dego staying besides. All three are 95% mafia in my opinion.

>> Tatsumami and Stylether feels off, might be Third party or mafia as well, but I don't have strong opinions on them.

Seriously to all, after what Dego and Sam did, sussing my bomb defuser claim... :verily

I see absolutely no difference between Shino not wanting to collaborate on Natasha or Sam questions and Vali for Sam questions.

TL;DR

Vali x Lucifer (Town)

Natasha (Mafia)
SirSamuel016 (Mafia)
Degojaru (Mafia)


!votekill SirSamuel016
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,198
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
3-4 det claimers in a game is incredibly haram
Yeah, I think Styl might be lying. But I also think that of Natasha. It would have helped if any other town spy had spied on any of us “dets” I guess to confirm targeting. But I digress. I’m 100% sure Vali is town.
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,676
Age
28
Country
Italy
Witholding info is what got shino distrusted and lynched and we can't afford a repeat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I called it claim day because people need to claim so we have info to work with and can try to avoid another mislynch

Me trying to coordinate town is bad town play? I can't fucking save things by myself, you've all got to come to the table and contribute
--- Double Post Merged, ---

3-4 det claimers in a game is incredibly haram
Why do you need all this claims when we got solid leads on potential Mafias by just following gameplay from the first 2 days, you are just gonna make it easier for mafia to hunt down the remaining useful roles.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
583
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Lol
Lmao even
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Investigatives:
DD - confirmed det/spy/town
Gry - confirmed det/town???
Nash - claims spy; n1 shino, no result n2 dego no result
styl - claims det: n1 nash inno, n2 snehal inno
pom - claims det: n1 gry innocent n2 vali innocent

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS FUCKING GAME

ONE OF POM/STYL MIGHT ME MAFIA DET???

THEN ARROW MIGHT BE THE SUSSY MAFIA TAILING ME AND DEGO???

POM/STYL
ARROW
SNEHAL
TATSU/ERIN/KAKO/LUMI
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,676
Age
28
Country
Italy
Alright, i recognize that I may simply be wrong.

Everyone can vote on me making the claims

Yes or No, if at least 70% of the people I consider town vote yes I will do so, otherwise I will stick to my plan.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Why do you need all this claims when we got solid leads on potential Mafias by just following gameplay from the first 2 days, you are just gonna make it easier for mafia to hunt down the remaining useful roles.
Because play alone isn't enough. Pair it with role info claims and we have more to work with to try and make the right calls
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

>> As said by Copy Panda, no one can defuse a bomb role in ANOTHER depth. We diving to defuse supposedly bomb Dego is nuts. That is one crystal clear Ruby flag for Sam.
WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT? HOW IS ME WANTING TO DEFUSE A GUY I READ AS SCUM FROM DAY 1 AND CORRECTLY DEDUCED A RED FLAG??

>> I NEVER MADE BOMB CLAIM, I HAVE 51-100 AND 101-150 BOMB DEFUSER ROLES.
I FUCKING KNOW, YOU ONLY CLAIMED DEFUSER FOR THE DEPTHS THAT I THOUGHT MINE AND DEGO'S BOMBS WERE AT. NO ONE SAID YOU HAVE A BOMB

!votekill SirSamuel016
WHY ME YOU PEANUT?!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I NEED TO STEP AWAY BECAUSE THIS IS GIVING ME THE SHITS

WE DON'T HELP OURSELVES

WE DON'T THINK THINGS THROUGH WELL ENOUGH

ARROW IS REPEATING HIS INCORRECT PATTERN FROM LAST GAME

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I wonder if this is how that innocent dog made Raven feel
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
99
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
A hint for you: while it would be time consuming a bit, you may check previous threads. For Natasha, check MG 143, for Sam, check MG 142.

---------

I voted dive 80 m, by the way.

GrySun voting for shino was so bad, followed by his nightdead as well. Even I was mostly green for shino at the end, which can be seen from my messages as she was obviously different from her smooth mafia role in just MG 143, too.

The main problem is that town is in shambles a lot, I trust Vali, he is doing what he can and feels sincere. The rest is knowingly or unknowingly muds the water.

>> As said by Copy Panda, no one can defuse a bomb role in ANOTHER depth. We diving to defuse supposedly bomb Dego is nuts. That is one crystal clear Ruby flag for Sam.

>> I NEVER MADE BOMB CLAIM, I HAVE 51-100 AND 101-150 BOMB DEFUSER ROLES.

>> This whole dego-sam conflict blurried the visions in D2, while both can never be town, both can be mafia and it was a fantastic theatre in that sense. They voted for Shino, too.

>> While we are in disarray this much, Natasha and Sam are very much perfect team, with Dego staying besides. All three are 95% mafia in my opinion.

>> Tatsumami and Stylether feels off, might be Third party or mafia as well, but I don't have strong opinions on them.

Seriously to all, after what Dego and Sam did, sussing my bomb defuser claim... :verily

I see absolutely no difference between Shino not wanting to collaborate on Natasha or Sam questions and Vali for Sam questions.

TL;DR

Vali x Lucifer (Town)

Natasha (Mafia)
SirSamuel016 (Mafia)
Degojaru (Mafia)


!votekill SirSamuel016
I'm with you distrusting Sam, he keeping his diving plan to defuse when he obv can't makes noise to me, I'll love to do the last vote if you all don't trust me, but it will imply trusting me in doing this so I dunno. I'll do it if I see we are lynching Sam.

No one said you have a bomb so where did you get that?

I voted for Shino because we don't have another good lynching option.
 
Top