Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 6 (180m)

180m - To what Depths shall we dive? (top 2 answers win)

  • Ascend 20m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dive 40m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dive 60m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dive 80m

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2
  • This poll will close: .

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
599
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Pom - Aside from the number of dets I actually don't have any qualms with her vibe so far and I refuse to sus someone in a Panda game based on "number of roles seem fishy". It's a Panda game.
Hol' up
Since when do you know what a Panda game is?
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Hol' up
Since when do you know what a Panda game is?
You know how often the phrase "what is this game setup, is this a Panda game?!" came up during my first game, 141? The Kingdom one?

I heard it so much I halucinated into thinking it was a panda game, which is why earlier I said as much in one of my posts.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,806
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You know how often the phrase "what is this game setup, is this a Panda game?!" came up during my first game, 141? The Kingdom one?

I heard it so much I halucinated into thinking it was a panda game, which is why earlier I said as much in one of my posts.
Spiritually, every game can be a panda game if it tries hard enough
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

4x plain townie
You're right, I fucking hate it
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,553
Reaction score
3,789
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
It is so unfair to give someone 4x vanilla, but then maybe we have sanity problems in roles as well so what fairness i am talking about.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
599
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
You know how often the phrase "what is this game setup, is this a Panda game?!" came up during my first game, 141? The Kingdom one?

I heard it so much I halucinated into thinking it was a panda game, which is why earlier I said as much in one of my posts.
I did some sleuthing and you have one instance of commenting on it in the past.
That's enough tbh, I'm dropping that line of questioning

RIP Panda instantly profiled.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,092
Gender
Female
Country
France
Are you calling us plain townies weak ?
I was baiting mafia to kill me.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,092
Gender
Female
Country
France
If they went for me thinking I have a strong role, then a det/spy/prosti/doc could live another day
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
53
Country
France
Alright, big brekkie hit the spot. Annoyed someone put olives and grapes in the same salad, almost broke a tooth on that, but that's on me, I should have realized the grape tasted olivey. It'll be the fuel for the rest of this day.




Vibereads are a thing. I'll go into my detail when I do a proper ISO now, but I've argued my general impression based on what my intuition feeds back into me when I read your posts. Between Sam, who is consistently trying to spread the chat around and generally is behaving differently from 2 games ago where he ran town as mafsam, dego who felt quite OMGUS-y, and you, where I felt a lot of intensity and some erraticism, I simply vibed less with your approach to the situation.



I don't want to turn this into a WIFOM moment, but by that logic, any scum that actually jumped onto that made themselves a target, and knowing this, they wouldn't actually do this.

Also, this is a 5 person wagon, formed and completed halfway through the game, and you're reading a whole 2 maf in it?

This feels performative.

Now I kinda hope Lumi and Arrow are town so we can look back at the end of the game and see a full exoneration of the DD lynch.




I'll do an ISO in a bit for credible potential mafia candidates, as for my reasoning on the Shino lynch: Like stated, I came in late and didn't have the time to properly read and analyse all the posts I missed, and I don't like throwing away my vote by voting someone who'd never be relevant just to meet the voting quota. So I asked for a summary, got told the Shino vote was due to an interaction between Natasha and Shino, read up on the interaction, agreed that her behavior seemed strangely uncooperative and combative and that I've noted the same vibe during d1, and felt like this was an acceptable enough reason to put my vote on the stack. In an ideal world I would have arrived earlier and considered possible alternatives, but we have the hand we are dealt.




As in, investigating the trickster goddess Natasha and the altwagon proposal of d2? Who would you have targeted if you had my det charges?



I will go to my grave (hopefully not today) defending the DD lynch. Or my vote of not diving. After a

Heck, if Gry wasn't dead, you'd be accusing him of the literal exact same things, and he's confirmed town.




Sadly not as obvious as you put it, results are anonymous, Panda confirms. We can expect every mafia member to vote Ascend 40, since their identity won't be revealed, meaning if we don't lynch a maf today we probably won't have enough numbers, even with the coordination, to guarantee a dive of 140.



Know what, I'll take the compliment, this is only my 3rd game here for the record. Got outplayed by maf both times (but one at least ended in town victory posthumously), can't wait to add a 3rd.




That is true, I've been trying my best to leave solving that to someone else and focusing elsewhere, the bomb discussions give me a headache because it feels so devoid of substance. So much WIFOM.




🙏 Stay safe man
sadge we can't see the votes would be too easy for us I guess 💔
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,092
Gender
Female
Country
France
If i told yall I was 4x useless then what's the point
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
599
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Fuck it I believe her
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

At worst she's the bomb I'm suspecting Erin of being
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,806
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Someone should check her to be sure but she's more believable/trustworthy than 69slug
 
Top